[Giveaway/Contest] 10 licenses of WinRAR 6.0

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floydhung

floydhung MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    Nothing is better than winrar for compressing and so on.:)

2. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I have been using WinRAR since 1997. It's among only a few software that I have used since Windows 95 & NT 4.0 days. It is best in class and RAR files have a better compression ratio than ZIP files. I would love to win the license of this software.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Robcat

Robcat MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2018
    Been using WinRaR for years, it works full stop!

4. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    This giveaway thread rule states that any post(s) that are not related to this giveaway e.i participation for winning a license will be deleted.

Sorry its not a debate thread!
    If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Any other posts will be deleted.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. cosmo27

cosmo27 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    In using older version of WinRAR currently.WinRAR only software to create rar files.
    WinRAR is the best file compression and decompression softwareThanks for the giveaway.

6. hungut

hungut MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2012
    I am usually using WinRAR 6.0 to archiver NRG files. With these files, WinRAR 6.0 has compression ratio better other software.
    Moreover, WinRAR 6.0 has a very fast compression and extraction speed.
    I like WinRAR's creation default function, I can set a default compression method, default password. After Save and use for the next time.

7. felix_max

felix_max MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2015
    I just have a very old version of winrar. New feature would be welcome on my system!!

8. MaveRick23

MaveRick23 MDL Member

Apr 13, 2013
    WinRar is my fav archive tool.

count me in.

9. Humpty Numpty

Humpty Numpty MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2020
    I mostly use WinRAR for unzipping files and it would be nice to have a licence so I don't have to see the licencing reminder screen every time I do use it.

10. catastrophal

catastrophal MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2017
    WinRAR is like a Swiss Army knife, because besides its own RAR file format, WinRAR can handle all major file formats like 7z or ZIP.

Another great feature of WinRAR is that you can protect your archives with recovery data. This feature has been very helpful to me in the past.
    As far as I know, WinRAR uses Reed-Solomon encoding to recover a certain number of bytes anywhere in the archive data.
    So your packed data is more secure than your unpacked data if you have protected your archives with recovery data.

I would be very happy to receive a license for WinRAR 6.0.

11. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    It's a must to have software and i get bored to close unlicensed nag screen every time i open the software. Need a license :)

12. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Why do you need a free license of WinRAR 6.0? or write something about WinRAR 6.0?
    Recently I am using WinRar 5.70 and now it is now already 6.00 and therefore need a change for it. WinRar offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. There is also a drag-and-drop feature and Archive Wizard. The new 'Ignore' & 'Ignore All' options will avoid interrupting lengthy archiving operations, Exit code returns for all read error prompt and 'Extract archives to' used to place extracted files to specified destination folder.
    With such favorite and new features provided, I would not consider other software but WinRara as it it a must-to-have software for all PC users.

13. syga

syga MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2010
    I have been using the unlicensed Winrar quite a bit during this pandemic to backup my children's school work as they study from home during lockdowns.
    I also lost my job because of this pandemic and don't have much money to spare. So a licensed version of Winrar will be welcome.

Thanks to Winrar and My Digital Life.

14. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Winrar is one of the most popular Archiving utility. It has easy to use UI, has support for all popular archive formats like RAR, ZIP etc. and also has many other useful functions like compressing archives, Virus scan and lastly is a very lightweight app.

15. mike meyer

mike meyer MDL Novice

Dec 31, 2020
    Winrar is quick and easy to use. I've been using it for years.

16. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    very simple. it was my old buddy after winzip. i have used it for long times. newer version is always appreciated. also i love winrar's toolbar customizations and theme support

17. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the contest.

I need a free WinRAR license because it is a convenient and easy-to-use archiver.
    I am currently using an older version of the program and want to use the new version with improvements and additions.
    WinRAR supports working with many archive formats and provides maximum speed and compression ratio.
    In WinRAR, I like the ability to restore damaged archives.
    In this archiver, you can choose the theme of the program interface.

18. Scurcyk

Scurcyk MDL Novice

Dec 22, 2019
    Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

WinRAR is one of the most popular archivers available on the market. The program draws attention with its simplicity of use combined with great possibilities: thanks to it, we will create new archives, modify the existing ones, and protect the data with a password. If the archive is damaged, WinRAR will be able to repair it.

19. karthikeyan346

karthikeyan346 MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2016
    WinRAR is what people adopted using it for many years because no other software comes in thier mind. Best compression software no doubt about it.

Thanks for the contest.

20. Woll_2015

Woll_2015 MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2016
    #40 Woll_2015, Jan 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Thank you for organizing the action and the opportunity to take part in it.

I like the very rich functionality of WinRAR, which makes it an indispensable tool for both simple and very advanced users.
    Considering that WinRAR, in addition to its own RAR archives, can create ZIP archives, as well as can unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR archives, then one WinRAR replaced a whole bunch of utilities in the workplace.
    Compression mode for multimedia information, adding information for recovery, creating continuous archives and powerful encryption system makes WinRAR one of the best archivers in my daily work. I am using WinRAR to store my video and music collections. And I also actively use it when transferring files through mail. I have never had any problems with this WinRAR.
    I've been using WinRAR since 1995! [​IMG]
    It was then, back in 1993, that an unknown programmer Yevgeny Roshal (for the curious - he was born on 03/10/1972), presented the first public version of the new archiver. (then he was 21 years old) !
    This is how RAR 1.30 appeared!
    My current archiving program is WinRar 5.40, which is already out of date, so I want to update it by winning the latest v6.00 license.
    I always try to keep my WinRAR up to date.

Thanks for the contest.

Facebook и Twitter

Форум:
    Aback.com.ua
    Promo2day

Historical files:
    It used to look like this ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]