[Giveaway/Contest] 10 licenses of WinRAR 6.0

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rushdie

rushdie MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2017
    FIrst and foremost tool that I install on a pc after a fresh Windows OS installation, WinRAR is user-friendly, not bloated, fast, stable and customizable with different themes. Constantly updated and maintained, it is small, sleek and immensely popular.

WinRAR features multi-format and multi-OS support, multi-OS versions, file drag-and-drop functionality, password protection, archive locking, recovery record support, archive repair function, large file support, elegant handling of self-extracting archives, 256-bit encryption and Unicode file / directory naming ability.

A must have program for every PC and my primary archiver for long, I like its sleek and cascaded context menu very much. I would be more than happy to own a personal license of this masterpiece.

2. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I would like to win WinRAR because WinRAR supports all popular compression formats: RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip.
    Thank you for the giveaway.

3. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a license for WinRAR 6.0, @sid_16 and WinRAR Team! :)

I'd like to win WinRAR license because it is the best archiving software in the world! It has great features and superb functionality, in particular, has simple, clean and customizable GUI, fast compression rates and able to handle almost any known archiving formats. I became fan immediately many years ago and can't work efficiently and effectively without it. I still have the 5.x version installed and it would be nice to get a much needed upgrade this time. Count me in!

4. kazzkazz

kazzkazz MDL Junior Member

Sep 2, 2011
    I would love to use the newest WINRAR 6.0 with the newest features. Count me

5. LightSource

LightSource MDL Junior Member

Nov 4, 2009
    I would like a free license as I have been using Evaluation version and love the interface and compression. I also do recommend it to my family members and friends so with a valid license, I can convince them to buy one to support winrar authors.

6. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Why do I want to win a life-time license for WinRAR 6.0?

BECAUSE WinRAR is a reliable "time proven" user friendly compression and archiving software app that has been around since first being invented and released by its inventor in 1995. WinRAR can view and create archives in either RAR or ZIP file formats, as well as unpack a large group of archive file formats which include 15 BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, XZ, Z, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, and UUE. ... The one feature that I really love and use is WinRar's Military-grade AES 256-bit encryption technology that password protects archives including all metadata.

So, if you want to compress and unzip our files very quickly, WinRAR is the tool for you (and me.)

My Twitter.com social media share link for this contest: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/1347076071729016832?s=20

*Thank you "sid_ 16" for putting this contest together for all of us.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    First thanks for a great give away, I have been using winrar for ages and found it light and easy in use, it compress and decompress all I need, winrar is a must have tool, a chance to win a legit licence instead for a cracked one says count me in the contest.

8. FilipCZ

FilipCZ MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2010
    Thanks for an awesome giveaway!

I'd like to get a free licence of WinRAR 6.0, because it has been my most favorite and reliable archiver for many years. I use WinRAR everytime I need to unpack multimedia files or other stuff, that my friends, colleagues or family members have sent me. I also appreciate perfect compatibility with various archive formats, packing/unpacking speed and high compression efficiency. When talking about archivers, I also know about 7-Zip that is open-source and free, but WinRAR was better choice for me every time.

Few more reasons why I like WinRAR so much:
    • With WinRAR I can open and extract some .exe files such as self-extracting installers.
    • With WinRAR I can inspect and extract multimedia from Microsoft Office files, such as .docx, .pptx and more.
    • With WinRAR I can inspect Windows Imaging file format from Windows installation media, such as install.wim or boot.wim.
    • With WinRAR I can inspect Java .jar programs & applets.
    • With WinRAR I can simply remove or add new files inside an existing archive without necessity of building a completely new archive.

9. foreroes

foreroes MDL Novice

Jan 7, 2018
    Winrar is powerfull software i used for so many years. Always there. Always useful, and better in every release.
    I know others, lie 7zip, etc, but not the same: winrar has been with me always, with the same appearance.
    So I would be very lucky if I won a license
    Count Me In, please
    Thanks to sid_16 for so amazing giveaway and Thanks in advance to Everyody!!

10. zeit1

zeit1 MDL Novice

Dec 22, 2020
    The best programme for this type of task. All my friends use it. Congratulations to the programmers.

11. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #51 sid_16, Jan 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    (OP)
    The giveaway has ended.
    The entries in this thread are;
    1. gabb
    2.Quaint10
    3.LinHongJun
    4.clsend
    5.dudeluv
    6. oliverjia
    7. Tovadyk
    8.Pica168
    9.tqhoang
    10.amajmon
    11.kooocko
    12.alexyu
    13.ricktendo64
    14.Iftekar Khan
    15.angustaver
    16.kubik67
    17.NST_Adventure
    18.TrojanK
    19.floydhung
    20.Opus
    21.Robcat
    22.cosmo27
    23.Hung_UT®
    24.felix_max
    25.maverick_GE
    26.Humpty Numpty
    27.catastrophal
    28.liliactr
    29.hakah
    30.syga
    31.dhruvenjoy
    32.mike meyer
    33.cengizhan
    34.kubik67
    35.Scurcyk
    36.karthikeyan346
    37.Woll_2015
    38.rushdie
    39.lupuskj
    40.Raur
    41.kazzkazz
    42.LightSource
    43.divinenews
    44.donkeymand
    45.FilipCZ
    46.foreroes
    47.zeit1

@kubik67 you've made double entry post*16 &post*36 please delete one or your entry will not be counted.

I'll randomise the winners shortly.
    --------------------------------------------
    The winners are;
    @mike meyer
    @Tovadyk
    @oliverjia
    @ricktendo64
    @divinenews
    @LinHongJun
    @liliactr
    @cengizhan
    @maverick_GE
    @Woll_2015

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------

I received the following winner's details;
    Tovadyk
    maverick_GE
    ricktendo64
    oliverjia
    Woll_2015
    cengizhan
    liliactr
    divinenews

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Entry #18 deleted.

13. Iftekar Khan

Iftekar Khan MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2019
    congratulations to all the winners! best wishes and thanks @sid_16 for all the troubles and time he has spent for us!

14. Tovadyk

Tovadyk MDL Junior Member

Jul 21, 2015
    great stuff and thank you sid_16!!
    Reply with details sent...

15. MaveRick23

MaveRick23 MDL Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Thanks for winning @sid_16 !
    my congrats to all winners.

i sent details.

16. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you @sid_16 !
    Congratulations to all the winners.

17. catastrophal

catastrophal MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2017
    Congratulations to the winners! And thank you @sid_16 for the giveaway!

18. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Congrats to the winners.

19. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Congrats to the winners and thanks @sid_16 for the giveaway!

20. rushdie

rushdie MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2017
    My congrats to winners! Thanks to @sid_16 for the giveaway.