[Giveaway/Contest] 5 licenses of Macrium Reflect Workstation.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gapp69

Gapp69 MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2017
    "why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?"
    I wish to have a free license because I am using Macrium Reflect FREE version which is limited because its freeware plus the features of Rapid Delta Cloning/Restore, Bare metal restore to different hardware, File/Folder backup and the new ransomware protection -- Macrium Image Guardian is a very very welcome addition to further use Macrium Reflect efficiently. Macrium Reflect Workstation is a complete suite and all that you'll ever need with premium support. Badly need an upgrade as I use different software just to augment the limitations of Macrium Reflect Free.

Kudos to sid_16 for opportunity!

2. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Ilike and have full trust to Macrium Reflect so count me in too :)

3. lynnig

lynnig MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2015
    I would love to be considered for this giveaway! Still using SyncToy from M$ and hear that Macrium Reflect is a great bit of kit! ;)

4. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    I used it free version and it has restriction on some more important feature so i will be happy if i win this, I was searching it from long time. hope to win. :)

5. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation?
    I would love to win a Free License of Macrium Reflect because with all the PC's I work with, it would save me a lot of time and money using this great software. I would say my Favorite would be the speed of cloning a hard drive, so very important for what I do. I also like the fact that it will protect my backups with Macrium Image Guardian.
    Thanks sid_16 for this giveaway:)

6. heschlo

heschlo MDL Novice

Dec 5, 2017
    Which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?
    Incremental Images, password protection and rapid delta restore.

7. Beez

Beez MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2010
    I am using the free version of the program and the capabilities that I am missing are:
    Incremental backups
    Backup Files and Folders
    Rapid Delta Restore

Thanks

8. metin67

metin67 MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    thaks.i need macrium and its features of Rapid Delta Cloning/Restore is very usefull and nice

9. BogusByte

BogusByte MDL Novice

Sep 30, 2016
    "why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation "

Who don't want to have the best backup there is... even if your a computer addict on disability pay... :)

10. bigd7

bigd7 MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2013
    why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation "
    I need it because i just had a hard drive failure and i don't want to go through that again.I always heard backup,backup,backup,but i waited to long so i won't make that mistake again.

11. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Thanks for the great giveaway!

I currently use Macrium Reflect Free. I'm taking part in the competition because I want to extend the capabilities of the program with advanced features.
    The program itself is an irreplaceable part of my computer.

12. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway. :)

"Why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?".

I like the option of taking incremental images, which the free version doesn't have.

13. qwesta

qwesta MDL Senior Member

Jul 22, 2011
    best program out there when one uses windows

14. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Thank you sid for great giveaway chance. Macrium Reflect is the best image based backup solution in market. Even the free version is much better than many paid alternative. But it can not do incremental images creation or rapid delta cloning restore. The Workstation version is even better with full set of options. Macrium has added new ransomware protection, Macrium Image Guardian which is so useful protection in the event of a ransomwar attack. My backup solution is Aomei backupper but if I get a chance I will always switch to Macrium that I want it! This giveaway is such a nice chance. My data & settings will be fully protected & ready to be used anytime I want in Macrium workstation care.

15. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway sid.

Currently using AOMEI Backupper which has very limited features and is very slow in data backup (generally it hangs up my pc too). Contrary, Macrium is known for its fast and efficient backup program (delta cloning and incremental backups feature make it possible) which doesn't use much pc resources.

16. horsecow

horsecow MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2015
    NEW
    Why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation?
    never had this before but will like to try it

17. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Presently using the Macrium Reflect Free version and quite satisfied with the performance.
    I am interested in some features which are not available in the free version, so would like to update to the paid version.

18. monitor

monitor MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2009
    I have used the trial version, and became very impressed. It is a fast and reliable program. A necessity for maintaining your computer's stability.

19. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.

"why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation?"
    I currently rely on Windows in-built system image. For sometime tried Aconis but did't liked it. Few days back I used Macrium Reflect free version to take image of laptop and reverted back to the image after installing Windows10. I was very hesitant at first, but everything went smooth. So, I'm impressed with Macrium Reflect and want to permanently switch to it, as it is not only easy to use, but is a complete backup & imaging software compared to Windows in-built system image. Also as only Workstation version has Ransomeware protection, incremental and file+folder backup. Lastly, Workstation version comes with Rapid Delta Restore (RDR), which helps to quickly restore back to original disk/snapshot created hust prior to making changes. This RDR feature is very useful for testing out new software without having to say depend on sanboxie or a virtual machine to test anything new. Therefore, I want to win it.

Hope to win.

Thanks,
    Grr

20. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Macrium Reflect Workstation is simply the best, fastest & reliable backup or imaging software. Its light. Its Rapid Delta Restore is impressive & very fast compared to other imaging products & my favorite feature.