[Giveaway/Contest] 5 licenses of Macrium Reflect Workstation.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you @sid_16 and Macrium support for the opportunity!
    I'm using Macrium Reflect free now which has been very reliable and fast. I'd like to win Workstation version to use the options available in it like Incremental backup, Files and Folder backups.

2. Wizbit

Wizbit MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2011
    Would like to use the full program rather than the free to be able to backup files as well as images. And also use incremental backups. Macrium reflect is far better and more reliable than other image programmes I have used in the past. Thank you @ sid_16

3. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    i need a free license to macrium reflect because it is most popular system imaging and cloning software in the market and is also lightweight.

4. LeoKesler

LeoKesler MDL Novice

Feb 11, 2008
    "why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?"

I need it to make faster images from my system and be able to restore it without issues.

5. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Thank You for Excellent Giveaway

Why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation?

because i want to shift to Macrium as it includes High Level of Encryption 256-bit & Rescue Media Builder which Not Included in my current backup software ;AOMEI Backupper

6. amajmon

amajmon MDL Senior Member

Sep 21, 2012
    I use it for some times and it is good but it run dead race against Acronis which is better. Maybe this giveaway can prove otherwise? ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. floydhung

floydhung MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    I have several PCs need to backup and restore constantly. It is the right solution.

8. vhick

vhick MDL Novice

May 29, 2011
    Currently I don't have a backup software and I only use in-built image backup of windows. It is reliable but I like to change because the complexity of my needs when it comes to backup. I try Macrium Free before and it is reliable and fast.

Thank you.

9. genxu

genxu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Macrium Reflect Workstation provides a lot of unique functions that are different from the other backup software,such as Block Tracking,Image Guardian,Verifying backup files,Creating backup templates, and so on. Block Tracking is my favorite feature that help me save backup and restore time.It took me about 4 minutes to backup my system with Macrium Reflect Workstation. Ashampoo Backup Pro that I'm using need about 7 minutes to do that. Based on this,I want to win Macrium Reflect. thank you.

10. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to win Macrium Reflect Workstation and install it on your computer for backup and disaster recovery system, files and folders, using advanced technology of quick disk imaging.
    I like functions:
    - Automation of backup frequency.
    - Incremental backup.
    - Create disk images while using the operating system Windows, no more having to restart the computer.
    - Full support SSD.

11. cruxq

cruxq MDL Junior Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Rapid Delta Cloning.

That is, hands down, the best feature!

12. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    i want for make image from windows then restore ith it when needed

13. enesalpa

enesalpa MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2010
    I used the trial version and found it very simple, so now I want to try if I can win one.
    Thanks

14. Capt.Barbossa

Capt.Barbossa MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2017
    i want to win Macrium because its the best backup software . It won't fail to restore my backups using the free version.

15. Patator

Patator MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2015
    After a lot of comparisons, I chose Macrium Reflect Free to backup my PCs. I am really happy with the software, so easy to backup a live Windows! I also love the ability to boot on a USB drive to make backups and restores. I recently had the occasion to try the image browsing feature that enables the user to browse in an image for files, by without enabling the writing ability. Great to browse an retrieve files safely!
    But I would like to enjoy the program more by removing the free version limitations. This is exactly why I wish to have a free licence for Macrium Reflect Workstation. I am especially interested in the Macrium ReDeploy feature and Image Guardian is a great plus of this version compared to the free one.

Many thanks to sid_16 and Macrium for this giveaway! :)

16. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Macrium Reflect is the best backup software to backup your files, folders, drives and even the entire hard disc. You can restore your computer whenever you have problems to the same situation at time the image was created. If your system is not bootable, Macrium windows PE will solve your problem easily.
    Most favorite features of Macrium Reflect Workstation are :
    1. Backup your entire PC or workstation to a single compressed image file.
    2. Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse.
    3. Mount images in Windows Explorer for easy recovery.
    4. Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds.
    5. Protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian.

17. GoNz0

GoNz0 MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2010
    I have been using this for a few years and would like another licence for my workstation, simple as that :)

18. VDev

VDev MDL Member

Sep 9, 2015
    I use Free/trial Macrium reflect versions to image my PCs. After hearing good reviews from @Phoenix I tried it and never looked back. The best one there is atm.
    Very happy about the giveaway.

19. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    I'm currently just using robocopy to backup my files. I would love to get Macrium for a much better backup solution. Please add me to the giveaway. :)

20. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    I always use Macrium (free version) for my backups. Would be great to get a full copy to reduce backup time. Thanks a lot for the giveaway!