[Giveaway/Contest] 5 licenses of Macrium Reflect Workstation.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbcontt

sbcontt MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2017
    I am new to the forum, so first i wanna say hello to everyone. Also, special thanks to sid_16 as well as Macrium for the giveaway.

I gave Macrium Reflect a try after finding out about it through this very giveaway. I have always used one or more backup program on all my computers, but recently stopped doing so due to the inclusion of File History in Windows. However, a backup is way more convenient because it can restore a broken OS instantly.

I would like to have the license because I want to use incremental backup. I don't have that much storage on my lappy.

Cheers!

2. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    is time to move on from the free version
    want to test the feature ReDeploy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Elefin

Elefin MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2017
    I need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation because I have to make password protected backup images of my computer with a fast and reliable backup software. I want to save chains of monthly full, weekly differential and daily incremental backups.
    The feature of Macrium Reflect Workstation I like most is the amazing rapid delta restore, which for example is good for testing software. This feature allows you to reset your computer to an earlier state within minutes.
    Thanks for this giveaway!

4. dashhamidmamali

dashhamidmamali MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    thanks for the giveaway

I need this software to make backups for my data

I like it because can make very accurate and reliable backups and Macrium Image Guardian is one of my favorite features in this software.

5. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    I need a good backup program,because I used always freeware. But in freeware it is not possible to boot a non booting system. Macrium reflect has all include. The program can backup files and folders or can only restore this from a system backup. That is what I need. Maybe I win a key. Thanks for this giveaway.

6. Gerallt

Gerallt MDL Novice

May 20, 2017
    why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?

I need it because Macrium Reflect make good backup software, and using Windows Backup software just doesn`t make it.
    I like the virtual booting of backup images , where we can use image created, on a virtual machine.
    The ultra fast live imaging, meaning we can create images while machine is running.
    Can restore same images to machines that don`t even have the same spec.
    A full backup and recovery tool.
    The MBR and GPT support for BIOS`s.
    The Ransomware protection offered for images created.

Thanks for awesome giveaway
    :)

7. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    "why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?"

Macrium is one of the best there is when it comes to backup softwares. And it continues to grow. Well, I respect such a software company and it's support, and it would be such a great honour to own one of it's software licenses. Thank you, @sid_16 mate. :) Let's try my luck here. :tankyou:

8. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I want to win Macrium because I need this program to my son`s PC.
    I like:
    - Full, Incremental and Differentail backups
    - Rapid Delta Restore
    - Backup files and folders.

9. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Macrium Reflect Free Edition is good, but the Workstation is even better.
    Especially if you want to use rapid delta cloning/restore or incremental backups.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

10. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    I want Macrium Reflect to backup and restore my computer without actually reinstalling windows. And no need to pay to unlock backup thanks to backup protection. I want to enjoy features like Incremental backups, Encryption, Ransomware protection.
    Thank you for giveaway!

11. mdlrookie

mdlrookie MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2012
    It would help me a lot to have the Workstation license so that I could use the incremental backups, rapid delta cloning and also do bare metal restore to dissimilar hardware, avoiding annoyances of sysprep, especially on older OS.

12. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Many thanks for this very good giveaway @sid_16 . :rolleyes:
    Macrium produces the best software for backup purposes and its lightness on the system makes the difference between other similar software.
    As regarding the question: why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?"
    I need a license for this software in order to install it on my gf PC for backup purposes and the feature i most like is the fast backup creation & restore of the image created. :)
    Best of luck @ all!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. bmnBob

bmnBob MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2010
    I need a free license because I can't afford a paid one. I used to use PowerQuest's DiskImage a long time ago for drive-imaging, but that was a DOS program, so I have not done a proper backup since 2003. I like drive-cloning for backups because it does a more thorough job than file-level backups which is good sometimes as well, but I prefer to get everything, just in case.

14. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for another wow giveaway, dear Sir. Macrium is my most wanted software as i always wanted a quality backup software that cand build an image in very short time, that performs auto back-ups regularly and that can boot up unbootable PCs saving hours or days of work.
    That`s why i want to win a license for it.

Thank you.

15. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Best backup and recovery program there is. I need this to make an entire pc backup. Thanks

16. DigiBill

DigiBill MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2010
    One of the best backup software around. Have been using another popular program, but the latest Windows insider builds have been creating issue.
    Time for a backup program that is both user friendly and reliable.
    DigiBill

17. vonce

vonce MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2009
    Excellent backup software that gets better and better. Have installed this on many client boxes and it works very well. Would enjoy getting a complimentary copy for my own workstation as an alternative to the A product.

18. Mirror

Mirror MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2012
    "why do you need a free license of Macrium Reflect Workstation or which feature/s of Macrium Reflect Workstation you like most?".

is the best backup software I have ever used.

19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    So, what happened?

20. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Nothing! The announcement is delayed due to the holidays from Macrium's side as I got no reply from Macrium's office for the winner's licenses. The thread should continue for few days more until I got a response from the Macrium.

Sorry for the delay!:sorry: