[Giveaway/Contest] 5 Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nachum37

Nachum37 MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2011
    Macrium Reflect is the easyest solution to migrate from hdd to ssd with trim, and also provide a rescue live cd. i use it for years.

2. speedxl

speedxl MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009
    I hope to be the winner of this license I would make great use of the redeploy feature, thank you!

3. albex454

albex454 MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2017
    Macrium is my Life Saver !! disk error , all partition lost ..10minutes restoring macrium backup and back to work !!

4. Indiant

Indiant MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2012
    Macrium Reflect 7 free is a good thing to use the great backup software in a broader circle.

5. myDEXTERid

myDEXTERid MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2017
    I'd like to try the home edition

6. daljeet singh

daljeet singh MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2017
    "Macrium most reliable backup solution" I heard from my friends i definitely want to try this.

BIG Thanks for the giveaway :cool:

7. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Thank you for this giveaway!:) Macrium is very solid backup software. Its backup and restore features never disappointed me. If you want to have a reliable software for your PC , Macrium must be he right one.

8. Coffeeman

Coffeeman MDL Junior Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I don't really use a backup solution. Like, at all, just got lucky so far, but could use one! Cheers!

9. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I would like a copy of Macrium Reflect 7. To help my backups

10. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Great Thanks

i want to win this powerful software

11. wilgoodm

wilgoodm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2015
    Macrium Reflect is very powerful and fast. The free version is good, but a home version would be better.

12. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Macrium Reflect is the best software to backup. I like it, bacause it is very fast and reliable.

13. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    Giveaway ends. Thanks you all. I will announce the 5 winners in 24 hours and ur prize is ready with me so no waiting here after the winners declaration.

Winners shall get a link with 100% discount applied to purchase Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition online by themselves. :)

14. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Reading all of your comments and some people sharing about their past experiences with this software or the things they have read about it or some people really looking forward to trying this wonderful piece of software. As a software enthusiast, avid lover of this software industry and business and the things it offers, it was so delightful to read all your comments. Even just the cuteness loaded in every one word "thanks" comments. I wish I could arrange for 100 Macrium licenses. I really do, but such is this precious software and the chance to get it.

I really thank everyone who tried their luck here and for each of the comments. The work becomes more, the more the participants, but so does the excitement and the feeling of happiness.

Anyways, I would like to thank Mr. Saul Painter once again. You are the man! And everyone at Macrium. :tankyou:

Total entries = 91 -1. One double post by our friend Chibi ANUBIS. I understand. It happens ;) So 90 entries total.

Here are the winners

15. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Winners PM me in 5 days or else next person in the line gets the prize. Just pm me hii, hello or any such message indicating to claim your license of Macrium and I'll send the 100% discount applied link for you to purchase. :)

16. E_B_M

E_B_M MDL Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Congratz to the winners :)

Not me :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot to @whizkidraj for his great efforts to bring us such an excellent giveaway and also thanks to (the Academy :p) Macrium & My Digital Life forum for supporting it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. Gerallt

Gerallt MDL Novice

May 20, 2017
    Congrats to the lucky guys
    :cheers:

19. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    All 5 winners have claimed their prizes ;) This was bound to be quick :p Thank yoo all. :cheers: Closing the thread. :)