[Giveaway/Contest] 50 x VPN Unlimited 30-days subscription for free by KeepSolid

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denzel

denzel MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Hope to win!

2. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    Code sent, @denzel :)

3. shtrumf

shtrumf MDL Junior Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Funny thing happened today.I got a promo code to vpn unlimited(1month,just as this contest offers)on an earlier promo which took place last month.This earlier promo required the user to enter his e-mail address in order to receive the code.After using a "disposable" or "temporary" e-mail address i received 3 mails:eek:ne containing the promo code and the temporary password to my keepsolid account, 2nd mail containing my keepsolid id and the 3rd contained a link to confirm my e-mail address. I did not enter the promo code that day cause i wanted to make use of it at a later date.
    Today i decided to use the promo code,so i logged in with my credentials and lo and behold....the same e-mail address and password had been used on an account created in 2015 for a lifetime subscription ,with 3 devices already added .
    OP,if you are in touch with someone from Keepsolid,please tell them to contact me here on MDL so i can give them the details of the account to notify the owner of the account in question to change his password , e-mail address(who uses a disposable e-mail to purchase something????) .
    P.S. : count me out of this giveaway, this is just a heads up.

4. horsecow

horsecow MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2015
    never use one before but will like to try it

5. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Code sent, @horsecow :)

@shtrumf, Thanks for your post, mate. I will notify them :) and will let you know.

6. dar45

dar45 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2009
    If there is still one left I am testing out for a new VPN,

Cheers

7. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Code sent, @dar45 :)

8. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Hi, I joined today & found this giveaway in the torrent vpn thread. I have a running subscription of Keepsolid. If I am eligible to take part in giveaways & the prize code can be added to my existing account then I would love to take part. Thank you very much for offering this.

9. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Code sent, @browneylad :)

10. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    And with this, this short but sweet giveaway by KeepSolid for VPN Unlimited ends. Thank you all. Maybe we'll have a lifetime account giveaway in the future. :)

11. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Hi, received code in inbox. Thank you very much.

12. nexxusone

nexxusone MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2012
    new to vpn but would try thanks