[Giveaway/Contest] Acronis True Image 2021

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingAlex

KingAlex MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    -- "Why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2021 or which feature/s of ATI 2021 do you like the most?"
    Well I want to have ATI 2021 license because I am still using ATI 2016. Upgrade is necessary now. I see in the web that the backup file size is much smaller and backup / restore is faster when comparison to 2018 and below. Also I read that the Active Protection has greatly improved. And because of that I can streamline security setup because Acronis Active protection will help protect me from malicous attacks/ransomware and aid my existing freeware AV. Acronis did great job in this version. Thanks for contest!

2. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    I'm in.
    Currently I still use a free OEM version which is a few years old. ATI 2021 is the up-to-date version with quite a few added features.
    I like ATI because: it's fast; its compression is high as compared to almost all other disk imaging software; it's also very reliable. I've been using it for more than a decade now with hundreds of backup/recovery, and it never let me down.

3. temp479

temp479 MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2018
    Thank you and Acronis for collaborating and posting this opportunity for the past few years.
    The reliability and the highly compressed backup's are what made me stick to Acronis through the years.
    Been a long time user of the OEM version's (Seagate/WD/Crucial) but with features lacking in them would be great to receive a full version.

4. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    Acronis is the best backup program in my opinion
    It has other functions that are very good, but the most important thing
    it is the reliability of the copies, it has never failed me.
    My 2019 license has long expired so I hope I'm lucky.
    thanks for the giveaway.

5. Iftekar Khan

Iftekar Khan MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2019
    Why do you need a free license for Acronis True Image 2021?
    I want to have ATI 2021 license because I cannot buy it in my home country. No local seller and I don't have permission to use an international credit or debit card online according to the rule of the central bank here (payment transaction would not pass). I am telling the truth believe it or not. However, I have seen systems crash many times due to hardware failure or something else and then spent hours for reinstalling everything from scratch. Most backup solutions fail to reimage in changed hardware.

If Truth be told I am chasing a free copy of this software in many contests but never won. I would be glad to see, I have got a license this time. I know very well ATI is the best backup solution in the market.

6. nima12

nima12 MDL Novice

Jul 26, 2015
    ATI 2021 is an excellent backup software! It is nery quick and reliable.
    A free license is a geat opportunity to upgrade my old bakup sofware.

7. rushdie

rushdie MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2017
    ATI 2021 which is the latest version of the award-winning Acronis True Image is great for doing backups and clonings of hard drives. The restore feature is quick , uncomplicated and trustworthy. Loaded with advanced features, it can backup and safeguard entire system, applications, and files. Value added features like anti-malware function has made ATI a must have program.

Btw, i don't see what type of license we are being offered. Nonetheless, I'd like to own a license of this great program.

8. floydhung

floydhung MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    Had older version. Looking forward this latest version.

9. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I have been using Acronis TrueImage software in my enterprise for a long time now but I don't have my own personal license. It has a faster disk imaging engine and one of the best software for its utilization. I would love to win the license of this software if I get a chance for personal use.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Acronis True Image 2021 is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With it, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements and provide support for dynamic disks and Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE). There is cyber protection and antimalware to protect you from threats, malwares and ransomwares.
    With such favorite features and full protection of both my device and backup data, I am eager to win this software for my system and personal data/files backup.

11. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    I want Acronis True Image 2021 license to backup my files and protect myself from data loss. It's hard to backup my files manually and sometimes I forgot to do it. So, having ATI can help me a lot.
    Thanks for this great giveaway @sid_16
    Merry Christmas

12. Cykhambatta

Cykhambatta MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2020
    I have been using ATI for many, many years, albeit via underground means. The new 2021 version includes active protection, synching across devices, and several other tools for the modern workplace. Further, being from India, the actual price turns out to be quite steep.
    So, surprise me and be my Santa Claus.
    Merry Christmas and a much better 2021 to you all. Take the vaccine, when it becomes available in your country.

13. felix_max

felix_max MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2015
    I have a license for Acronis TrueImage 2016 but I would like to upgade it !!

14. MaveRick23

MaveRick23 MDL Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Great giveaway.

You can count me in.
    i use it for my daily use recovery & backups. wish all members luck.

Thanks in advanced.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. tangr0s

tangr0s MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2012
    why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2021?
    I started to use with license in 2010 edition. Now I use ATIH2014P_es-ES.iso => bootable USB (have a couple created, one always with my set of keys) and still works on all W7 and W10 OS I've tried with. Really don't need it, but I'd like a lot to have a license of ATI 2021 to trie it.

which feature/s of ATI 2021 do you like the most?

Backup, recovery, and universal restore

Good luck to anyone

16. Humpty Numpty

Humpty Numpty MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2020
    I would like Acronis as my system mainly revolves around the default Windows Defender, which is alright but I like the 1TB auto cloud backup of the Acronis.

17. catastrophal

catastrophal MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2017
    #37 catastrophal, Dec 27, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    I am still using an older, limited OEM version of Acronis True Image called Seagate DiscWizard which is already very helpful. Of course, it would be much better to get an unrestricted version of Acronis True Image 2021.

What interests me most about Acronis True Image 2021 is the combination of backup solution and malware protection. Previous versions of True Image already included ransomware protection, but in Acronis True Image 2021, malware protection is significantly enhanced.

As video conferencing and online meetings become more common these days, additional security in this area is very important. Acronis True Image 2021 also prevents theft of personal data, contacts or information.

To my knowledge, these features cannot be found in other backup solutions. So I would be very happy to receive a license for Acronis True Image 2021.

Thank you very much for this great giveaway! :)

18. bfc_xxx

bfc_xxx MDL Junior Member

Jun 29, 2012
    I like the feature of incremental backups and the ability to image whole disks!!

19. mdlfonz

mdlfonz MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2015
    I like the "Try & Decide"-feature very much.
    The application as a whole is quite complete and you get full backup capabilities.

20. kici

kici MDL Novice

May 16, 2018
    Aww count me in please =)