[Giveaway/Contest] BiniSoft.org - Windows Firewall Control (WFC) 3 x Lifetime Registered Accounts.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    [​IMG]

BiniSoft.org - Windows Firewall Control (WFC):- https://www.binisoft.org/wfc.php
    Windows Firewall Control - Managing Windows Firewall is now easier than ever

[​IMG]

Program Overview

Windows Firewall Control is a powerful tool which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2016, Server 2012. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:

High Filtering - All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
    Medium Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
    Low Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn't want to allow initiating outbound connections.
    No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.

Windows Firewall Control doesn't do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules.

Program Features
    v Intuitive user interface which is easy accessible through a system tray icon.
    v Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
    v Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
    v Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
    v Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
    v Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
    v Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
    v Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
    v Possibility to find and display duplicate firewall rules.
    v Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
    v View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
    v Import and export of partial sets of rules.
    v Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
    v Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
    v Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
    v And many, many more. Just try it out.

Registered Users Features
    v Notifications System which provides notifications for outbound blocked connections.
    Two modes available:
    Display notifications - Display notifications for all outgoing connections that were blocked.
    Learning mode - Automatically allow digitally signed programs. Notifications are displayed only for unsigned programs.
    Disabled - Notifications are disabled.
    v Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.

System Requirements
    v Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or a newer version.
    v Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2016, Server 2012.
    v Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
    v DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.

Known Limitations
    v Windows Firewall is incompatible with software proxies, web filtering modules, NDIS drivers and any other security software that may redirect the traffic from Windows Firewall to their own filtering module.
    v Notifications System is incompatible with old versions of BoxCryptor and TrueCrypt.
    v Due to multiple system configurations and software installed there may be incompatibility problems.

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend, and our beloved developer of Windows Firewall Control, Mr. Alexandru Dicu for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Again, 3 x Lifetime Registered Accounts of BiniSoft.org - Windows Firewall Control (WFC) for the giveaway.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.
    Lastly, post anything about Windows Firewall Control (usage scenario, your experience) to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on March 5th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj, and Mr. Alexandru Dicu for this giveaway! I would love to win a license for WFC. WFC would make managing Windows Firewall so much easier and efficient. It notifies you of outgoing connections which is simply amazing! I used to have my system registered from a giveaway elsewhere but my motherboard got bricked, and thus I lost access to it so winning a lifetime license would be great!

3. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    I was an user of EMSI IS (w/built-in firewall).
    Some time ago EMSI drop EIS and now only EAM (without firewall).
    EMSI recommend to use internal Win firewall.
    I would like to win WFC, because using Win firewall with WFC is simpler
    and gives user more options.

4. havilson

havilson MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2011
    Was looking for an app like this one for some time. I think that your sw will help me a lot. Thanks for your Giveaway.

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    You can count me in. Thanks.

I'd like to have a lifetime registered account because this is the best Windows Firewall front-end. It always has been! Yay!

6. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks whizkidraj and Mr. Alexandru Dicu for this giveaway!
    WindoWS Firewall Control works in the system tray on the taskbar and allows the user to easily manage the native Windows firewall,
    without having to go to specific firewall settings windows.

7. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    thanks for the giveaway wiz!

8. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj and Mr Alexandru for the opportunity! :)
    Windows Firewall control is the best tool to manage Windows Firewall. Windows Firewall is not easy to use, WFC makes it easy to use while adding more useful features!

9. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    As I use a system firewall, the program would be extremely useful.
    Thanks for an interesting competition.

10. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    WFC sounds great since I only use the Windows Fw. WFC would make controlling what's going on much easier.
    I have nothing against more control on my systems. Count me in please.

11. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Used the free version a while back. Does everything it's supposed to and does it well.
    Paid version comes with notifications so that a plus.

12. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    Count me please, Binisoft Windows Firewall Control with license It makes you feel comfortable receiving Alert notifications from programs that will try to escape from incoming and outgoing connections.
    With WFC in your mouse you will have total control.

13. tqthtxt

tqthtxt MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj and Mr. Alexandru Dicu for this giveaway,
    Windows Firewall Control is good Managing Windows Firewall, I like it

14. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Binisoft windows firewall is a great and lightweight firewall app which enhances windows firewall capabilities. Thanks for the rare giveaway.

15. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I am using wfc for the past couple of years and quite satisfied with the result.

16. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    I needed a firewall which doesn't compromise a bit on my internet performance. I have faced little latency issues in AV with Firewall. WFC doesn't have this problem but unfortunately my giveaway licence got unvalidated as I formatted my PC and isn't able to use WFC again. Now there is a chance of again use on WFC.
    Count me in.
    Thanks

17. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    thanks @whizkidraj for the giveaway.

I have used Windows Firewall Control earlier on windows-7 system. It is very light-weight and easy to configure/use.
    Unfortunately when I went ahead to get Windows-10 and reverted back to windows-7, the license didn't activate.

Windows Firewall Control provides the much needed teeth to the otherwise lame Windows Firewall. The filtering mechanism provides a whole control on both outbound and inbound connections.

Given that Windows Firewall Control works on top of default Windows Firewall, it provides a better compatibility and stability compared to 3rd part Firewalls that require disabling Windows Firewall.

I assume that this giveaway is for Lifetime Registered Accounts and that the same account can be used to activate the firewall upon software and hardware changes.

Thanks,
    Grr

18. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thank you so much for this very good giveaway I Hope to win this

I used this software earlier, but reinstall OS removed the activation. Now I cannot use it again. This is very good to sue with Windows firewall and easily configure. I want to win and use again.

19. secgeek

secgeek MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2018
    I would love to be part of lifetime registered users of WFC considering the additional benefits I would be receiving out of it!

There are several reasons of WFC becoming my ultimate choice. Among them, the biggest reason being elimination of need of installing some resource-hungry firewall on a system, rather it complements the existing Windows Firewall, transforming it into a powerful firewall providing full control.

It is the best tool one can recommend, especially to those having limited system resources, or to those who wish to utilize their useful system resources for a better task!

Becoming a registered user would especially allow me to get prompts for all connections, rather than getting into the hassle of thoroughly scanning the huge connections log from time to time!

It would be a kind gesture from the developer, Mr. Dicu, and the organizer, whizkidraj.

Thank you.

20. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I am using Kaspersky free on a laptop, and it does not offer any Firewall. I need to depend on Windows Firewall and it seems too lame. Therefore, I can use Windows Firewall Control (WFC) to better use & configure Windows Firewall without having a need to install any 3rd party Firewall. The best I like is the Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.