[Giveaway/Contest] Bitsum LLC CPUBalance Pro 10 x 1-year (1-PC) Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Thank you very much for the contest and the prize in the form of a program license!

Congratulations to the other winners!

2. bluedriver

bluedriver MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2012

This is great! i use software from Bitsum since Windows XP.

Thanks for this opportunity to win the Pro version of CPUBalance, another great program from Bitsum.

3. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    @bluedriver, The competition is over, mate ;) Please always check the original post by me and the date of competition end.

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...ubalance-pro-10-x-1-year-1-pc-licenses.74390/

If you read my original post, you can see the competition end date is June 10, 2017 i.e already over

and the winners declared here too
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...-year-1-pc-licenses.74390/page-2#post-1351989

Please read the original post at least always. Thanks ;) Also sent you the same pm.

4. Ravek

Ravek MDL Novice

Sep 22, 2011
    Thanks for this opportunity, I always use ParkControl, will be great to have a Pro License for CPU Balance

5. Keiichi

Keiichi MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2012
    Count me in please, need test in my old APU

6. nima1024

nima1024 MDL Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Count me in, too.

Thanks for giveaway.

7. LagSeeN

LagSeeN MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2015
    thank you

8. qwesta

qwesta MDL Senior Member

Jul 22, 2011
    seems to be very late although I would have loved to be part of this..
    Thank you nevertheless

9. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
  10. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Also, as posted by me here, I will not be available from June 16 to July 3rd. So please, if any issues, pm me and I will check everything when I come back. Do not keep posting here :) I that is why made sure to send your details to Mr. Jeremy, so at least the people who have sent the details should receive their licenses and not be kept waiting :) Rest is up to Mr. Jeremy now as he won't send me the licenses and I will give them to you, but he will do it directly as I said above, by sending you the license on your respective emails with the purchase invoice too :) Yes, you will have a true purchased software hehe ;)

I know Bitsum softwares are amazing and you all loved this giveaway, so yep, more quality Bitsum giveaways coming soon :) and this time, it will be lifetime licenses :)