[Giveaway/Contest] BootRacer Premium 5 Single PC LIFETIME licenses by Greatis Software

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    [​IMG]
    - A software by Dmitry Sokolov

BootRacer Homepage:- https://www.greatis.com/bootracer/

Greatis Software Facebook page:- https://www.facebook.com/greatissoftware/

What is BootRacer?
    BootRacer is a light-weight, easy to use and convenient tool for monitoring the Windows PC boot time and controlling over startup programs. The main approach of BootRacer is an ability to exclude a user password timeout time from the calculated total.

How does BootRacer save my time and my life?
    1. BootRacer calculates the clear Windows boot-up time (without password timeout).
    2. It monitors your PC's boot time and notifies you about any speed degradation.
    3. BootRacer measures Total Time used by startup programs at every boot.
    4. You will know which programs slow down Windows boot-up.
    5. You can easily disable slow down programs from Windows startup.
    [​IMG]

BootRacer Premium is LIFETIME!
    All new versions, updates, bonus packs are for FREE!

BootRacer Premium 1 License: 24.95 USD
    [​IMG]

BootRacer Premium 2 Licenses: 39.95 USD
    [​IMG]

BootRacer Premium Family Pack: 79.90 USD
    [​IMG]
    Family Pack allows to use BootRacer on all PCs in your household.

About the giveaway:-

I on behalf of My Digital Life Forums would like to express my sincerest gratitude to my dear friend Dmitry Sokolov, and everyone at Greatis Software for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members. :tankyou:

The giveaway, as the title states, is of BootRacer Premium 5 Single PC LIFETIME licenses.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on January 5th, 2018.

Good luck all :good3:

2. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    BootRacer is a small tool that allows you to precisely measure the time needed to load and run Windows. It's a very good complement to programs for cleaning and optimizing the operating environment.

3. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    A great piece of software for measuring boot times and essential for my pc needs. I'd like to have a license for my pc. Thanks

4. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    BootRacer is a very useful tool to monitor the Windows boot time and take control over the startup programs. It measures the total time used by Startup programs and tell you which program would possibly slow down the startup. You then can decide to disable that program if you want to speed up the startup operation. With this specific feature, I would like to win this license to monitor my startup function.

5. casoftware2

casoftware2 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2016
    I have installed lots of software over the years and am noticing a much slower startup. This software is the tool to uncover the cause.

6. TrustMe

TrustMe MDL Member

May 2, 2013
    I have been using the free version for some time now. I would to have the Premium version. Thank for such a great giveaway!

7. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway:rolleyes:

BootRacer - A convenient, free (for non-commercial use) program that allows you to measure the total and step-by-step boot time of the operating system (Downloading system components and loading settings, services and user applications). It is possible to configure the settings for work, launch on demand or automatically, every time you turn on the PC. Also, you can record the results in the magazine and publish on the developer's website.

8. Capt.Barbossa

Capt.Barbossa MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2017
    Thank you! I want to win this to improve the boot start-up of my PC.

9. killermoon

killermoon MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2017
    I would like to enter and win a BootRacer license to make sure my PC does not get lazy on me. Thank you.

10. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

BootRacer can help me to analyze the boot time of individual startup programs on every system start.

11. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway, whizkidraj. BootRacer is a very good software for optimizing the bootup process of my old laptop helping me increase the overall speed of such PC. I like a lot the quick disable feature and the possibility given to users to control every and each process starting with Windows.

Count me in for this please.
    Best regards,

12. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I have an old laptop which has slowed down a bit recently. Bootracer can help me diagnose what is causing the slow start-up.

13. tonteee

tonteee MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2014
    i need this app to speed my pc and remove unwanted app which run on startup

14. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I want to use BootRacer to monitor boot time and the system detects a slow start up programs for action to disable the program slowing down when you start Windows.

15. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for the Giveaway!

BootRacer is a best utility which gives me control over which of my programs start automatically when Windows boots, At the click of a button.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    BootRacer is a very useful tool to monitor the Windows boot time. It has an ability to exclude a user password timeout time from the calculated total. Bootracer can monitor PC's boot time and notifies about any speed degradation. It has ability to pause certain start-up programs & improve the system performance. Bootracer also can show which programs are causing slower boot time, which users can use & disable program by own choice. This is very useful program for every pc laptop etc.

Thanks whizkidraj & Greatis software for the giveaway.

17. enesalpa

enesalpa MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2010
    I have been using the free version and it is basic for my work. It would be nice to have the Premium version.

18. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj, Dmitry Sokolov, and Greatis Software for this fantastic giveaway. I would like to win a BootRacer Premium 5 license because ever since I did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 on my PC (after receiving my motherboard back from an RMA), it has been very slow starting up and has even occasionally had issues booting correctly. This software would help me fix that issue and optimize my speeds so that I can login and use my computer flawlessly.

19. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    BootRacer seems nice and useful utility.. I am IN.

20. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway. The program helps to monitor the Windows PC boot time and disable any slow down startup programs