[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 licenses of Acronis True Image 2017.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    welcome back Mr sid glad to see your contests again :clap:

i'm in because i'm fan of acronis
    i use it to restore my OS sometimes cuz i try every software (install-uninstall) that miss my os always
    thanks ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KNARZ

KNARZ MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2012
    It's commonly used software and the support was nice.

3. casoftware2

casoftware2 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2016
    I have been a faithful Acronis TI user and been upgrading my version every other year. My backups have always been reliable. It's time to get another update to stay on the latest and greatest, including new features like cloud backup.

4. Kipper

Kipper MDL Novice

Apr 19, 2012
    Using AOMEI free now......as an old disabled guy I have to watch my pennies very closely........it would be nice to have such a backup program......

5. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Count me in, please!

6. midzan21

midzan21 MDL Novice

May 19, 2010
    Count me in because my old ATI (2012 or 2010 I think) don't support Windows 10 and because I lost Bootable Media from it :/

7. streammaster

streammaster MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2015
    I need it for backup my pc. This is a very great software! I heard it is the best backup software.

Count me in please.

8. sgniwder

sgniwder MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2015
    I would like this software to backup my computers. Pick me please.... :)

9. malakoulis

malakoulis MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2012
    I like this software because is the best in the market for the backup job.

10. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    I would love it to have a solid backup for my family's computers.

Count me in please :)

11. LightSource

LightSource MDL Junior Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Looking forward to winning this as this one of my fav backup software. That's why I'd like it.

Thanks

12. aloisschober

aloisschober MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2012
    Using true Image for many years and i love it, so its time for my first post.

13. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    I'd like a copy because while I have an older version of Acronis True and I've not upgraded because I'm reluctant to the idea of 'leasing' (subscription) software. I have always believed I should own what I use without limitation or expiration. And 30 day trial is not long enough for me to truly appreciate the use of anything. I'd like to see if Acronis is really worth the hype or if I should be looking into something else. 1 full year would be good enough for me to know for certain.

14. emanuelrv

emanuelrv MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2014
    i need it to backup up all my pc is a mess doing local backup with dvd-rw

15. ImCoKeMaN

ImCoKeMaN MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    I need a good backup solution for my data

16. Zaphain

Zaphain MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2014
    I've been using Macrium Reflect for backup purposes, but it seems like Acronus True Image might be a more powerful solution. So I'm interested in a license to see if it can replace the software I already use. I find myself making backups a lot since you never know when something can go wrong. :p

17. rensaid

rensaid MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2015
  18. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the review and the giveaway! Acronis True Image is my favorite backup solution. Currently I'm using the free Seagate version - DiscWizard. I need it to regularly create backups of my important data. I also always create backup images of my new installations so I don't have to reinstall everything from scratch in case of disaster.

19. haroldas.velioniskis

Aug 16, 2015
    I need this to create backup of my PCs

20. DigitalDanny

DigitalDanny MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2013
    I need Acronis True Image 2017 because I still have the very old one and it was really useful, but it's nothing compared to this year's version. Also, it has been quite some time I spent without backing anything up because of not having much free time and from time to time I keep running into hard drives problems which sometimes causes data loss which is something I am hoping the new Acronis will help me with better than the old one.
    Thanks.