[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 licenses of Acronis True Image 2018.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

"why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 or which feature/s of ATI 2018 do you like the most?"

I had been looking for a decent and 100% success rate software to enable migration from SATA to SSD. After trying a few free alternates, I dropped the idea and went with fresh OS install on SSD. I wish I had Acronis True Image to carry out successful migration. Even people here on MDL recommend Acronis True Image. The 1TB of cloud storage will come very handy as I can spare space on my ext HD and rather backup to cloud given my enormous monthly bandwidth quota. Further, selective File and Folder Backups will help me decide not to backup unwanted stuffs, but carefully backup my gaming data.

2. baba3232

baba3232 MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2009
    Thanks for the GiveAway.

3. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    This is the best backup solution, and the clood is very good !
    Many Thanks

4. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.

why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 or which feature/s of ATI 2018 do you like the most?
    I'm using Acronis WD version now. It's now a complete product compared to Acronis True Image 2018. But in any case it's more reliable and does the job at the moment. I don't have any ransomware protection, so ATI 2018 will be of great help here. Give that each win license can activate up to 5 PCs, I will be able to use the same to cover the 2 systems I have. Additionally, I like the Try and Decide feature that allows installing any software and trying out the same without making any changes to the main OS. Lastly, support for Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) is the best to ask for.

Thanks,
    Grr

5. MydigitallifeX

MydigitallifeX MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2009
    Thanks for the GiveAway.

I'm Cumming :D

6. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    I like the features: excellent desktop interface, fast upload, local and cloud backup, disk image backup and restore and ansomware, protection.
    Thanks for contest!

7. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Thanks for the giveaway Sid!

Acronis has always been in the top echelon of backup solutions, I would like a copy also!

The new ransomware protection shows how Acronis is keeping up with new threats.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    I need a backup software badly! Never used one before and lost all my data when the drive crashed.

Would love to get a copy. Thanks for the giveaway.

9. enesalpa

enesalpa MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Acronis True Image is one of the best software I ever used. I have the 2014 edition and use only this program even though I have another ones. But this is the most complete and simpler one.

10. antonthegreat

antonthegreat MDL Novice

Apr 7, 2015
    why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 or which feature/s of ATI 2018 do you like the most?

I would like the most up to date acronis true image product because I haven't updated for a number of years.

11. toyo

toyo MDL Senior Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Used ATI a few times over the years. I never used the cloud service, so I'd give that a shot. Also want to see if Secure Zone is more reliable nowadays, it has cost me an important backup in the past. Try&Decide also felt very useful in an era where virtualization was not that widespread, so I'd give that a shot as well.

12. sikvdila

sikvdila MDL Novice

May 28, 2011
    Great count me in. tnx

13. graatje

graatje MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2010
    i have wd editie now but the real one is better

14. brn888

brn888 MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2013
    There's not much to talk about ATH! Its fast, realiable and do the job!
    As for the features on 2018 version:
    Non-stop Local Backups
    Security Dashboard

15. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    I want to win a license because the program has a lot of functions - besides creating a backup copy of the data. It can make bootable media, clone an entire hard disk, synchronize data from several computers. Files can be written to a special cloud storage Acronis, access to it - to protect, and then restore them wherever you want.

16. Roscon

Roscon MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2017
    I would like 2 Terabits of cloud storage for the giveaway

17. nkzuz

nkzuz MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2012

I think it's a very useful and reliable piece of software.

18. 666dsa666

666dsa666 MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2015
    I would like to get the licence because I use Acronis True Image 2016 and it doesn't have the ability to make disk images of the disk containing the operating system from within Windows

19. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    The Reason I would Like a License of Acronis True Image 2018
    To
    Create a reliable backup
    With Validation to check the integrity of the backup (which confirms the backup image is Good)
    Such a great prgram
    So Count Me In
    Thanks

20. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Notice for the participants:
    If this giveaway thread's valid 'post(s)' doesn't exceed to more than 100 then the licenses will be reduced from '20' to '10' within the giveaway period.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...