[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 licenses of Acronis True Image 2019.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. albaridi

albaridi MDL Junior Member

Oct 27, 2009
    sure i like it!

2. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Please count me in !

True Image is an very good backup / recovery solution

3. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    The best backup tool, so count me in for the contest.

4. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Acronis True Image is one of the most reliable backup software for backing up individual files and/or folders, system partition(s), whole system etc. It also has additional features like disk cloning, Acronis Active Protection which protects your computer from ransomware through blocking any process trying to encrypt your files and recover the affected files and many other features.
    https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/1055339378535391235
    Thanks for the giveaway

5. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    I take part in this competition because I'm currently backing up my important data once a month thanks to the built-in tool. This program would be very useful for me, because I would create backups much more often, and as a result I would be less afraid of attacks from ransomware. In addition, the program supports a virtual environment and backups in the cloud.

Thank you so much for the competition and the opportunity to participate in it!

6. Soldo

Soldo MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2015
    Thanks, very good contest.
    I like this Acronis TI features:
    • Ransomware protection.
    • Cloud backup
    • End-to-end encryption

7. triggat

triggat MDL Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Phenomenal software that actually works! Of all the software I've tried this is the only software that does what it says it will do. It copies everything!!! No excuses, no bull**** about system files or crap about you don't have the permission. The most reliable, easy-to-use and secure personal backup software - and the only one that actively protects your files against ransomware.
    Acronis has been my go to back up software for many years for it's dependability and each new release only gets better. Its backup suite is impressive with more than just your standard backup. It has a list of tools including Try &Decide which lets you do anything recommended or not any other time. It's a "sandbox" where you can uninstall software visit unsafe websites without fear and just apply the changes or discard them at the end. COUNT ME IN!

8. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway, @sid_16 and Acronis! Hope to win this fabulous license [​IMG]

Acronis True Image Home 2019 is considered top class best back-up software in the market for many years now. I really like its anti-ransomware protection and cloud storage for my regular back-up needs. Every year they're improving a lot in terms of UI, quality and reliability. Count me in!

9. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I want to win a license
    Acronis because it is the backup software
    more reliable that exists.
    Perfect copies and perfect recovery.
    I need it.
    thanks for the giveaway

10. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Count me in too. Thanks

11. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Still using an older version from my WinPESE (NEVER FAILED ME!) and would like to create a LTSC based PESE with new Acronis hence please count doggie in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Thank you.
    I want to win because I need the best software to do backups of my drive and files.

13. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    I've been using Acronis since 2009 and my current version is 2014, and I'd like to enter to win a newer version to see what's the latest and greatest.
    Thanks for the opportunity.

14. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    I'm an old user to acronis back in the early days loved it saved my computer many times would like to have the new version tho :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Acronis True Image is my number one in backup and restore.
    My favorite features are Universal restore, Try & Decide and Virtual Support.
    I would like to win this program.

16. malakoulis

malakoulis MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2012
    Acronis True Image is the best backup software out there.

The features I like the most are:
    - Large amount of cloud storage.
    - Protection against cryptographers.

17. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    Acronis True Image it has been my favorite cloning program, Im using the free version since its release for several reasons, Im enthusiast of MSWin-7-10 MSOS and KDE Debian/Kubuntu Distros multiboot on different partitions,
    EasyBCD it helps me to load the Acronis ISO on BOOT I want an pro features 2019 license, Life with the acronis partner is safer and easier.

18. laser2016

laser2016 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Hi,The best software for backup , Clone disk, Recovery, Bootable media and etc

19. Friday

Friday MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2016
    Acronis True Image software has made the process of backing up easy, the built-in AI capability protects our files from cyber criminals. This is the reason I want to win one license. Thanks for the giveaway.

20. l30

l30 GFX Wizard

Apr 14, 2014
    I have always wanted Arconics True Image because of its high quality and highly customizable options.
    Count me in