[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 licenses of Acronis True Image 2019.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    I use free backup program .And acronis best backup program

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    That's sooooooooooo cool!!! Please count me in on this GA.

3. Atenza

Atenza MDL Junior Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I would like try the latest features, so please count me in.

4. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thanks for giveaway, I hear lot about it backup features, but could not try because I have other, but I really want to win to get the taste of this backup beast
    :)

5. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

My Favourite feature:
    • Blockchain Certification - Create a unique, blockchain-based “fingerprint” so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged.

6. Amplificator

Amplificator MDL Junior Member

May 16, 2012
    I need a license so I can finally start backing up some of my machines :)

7. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    One of the most respected backup software on the market. Backup is an essential part concerning the security of your PC. Acronis true image covers all the needs that are needed to ensure that in case of disaster, you can restore all your data. Thank you for this giveaway. :)

8. CaffeinePizza

CaffeinePizza MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2013
    With the deprecation of the Windows Backup and Restore tool and System Image in Windows 10, having an alternative that is even better than what Microsoft has provided for many a year is excellent. It frustrates me that Microsoft refuses to supply a basic backup solution to its consumers, especially those who are not well educated in how important backups are. We all know that one person who has all 30GB of their baby's pictures saved on that cheap $300 Walmart computer, just waiting to fail. There can NEVER be enough backups!

9. Prof Magnneto

Prof Magnneto MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2017
    Thanks for this awesome giveaway.
    I've used the free version for many years. ATI is the best.
    It is a very good program and I'm a user who required frequent backups, so I need it.
    Please count me in.

10. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    This a lot for this very good giveaway @sid_16
    Acronis
    is known being one of the best backup solution available to users. I like a lot its performance, fast backup and restore operations and the newest antiransom protection of the backups for providing a safe restoration of the PC. Count me in please for the draw.
    :drink:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway !
    Acronis True Image 2019 is a software suite which can back up your documents, photos, email, selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data. It can offer protection that keeps users data safe, accessible, private, authentic, secure and ensure full security of all of the information on your PC. It even allows users to access cloud backups, mobile features, social network backups and remote backup management.

12. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    The local and cloud backup experience - this is my favourite feature, also protection against ransomware, and quick recovery.
    Thanks.

13. akcent

akcent MDL BIOS/EFI Modifier

Aug 20, 2009
    Acronis True Image 2019 convenient and simple program for powerful backup and recovery, including from the cloud. Please consider me.

14. pvdven777

pvdven777 MDL Member

Jul 4, 2010
    This tool is the go to solution for some time now at my office, however I would love to be able to use it at home as well. The best thing, compared to other alternatives out there is that is seems to handle just about anything you can throw at it and its easy to use.

15. ashish.k

ashish.k MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Hi,

Thanks for organizing this giveaway.
    I'm a computer enthusiast and almost always into switching disks/cloning, backing up and reinstalling OS/software. I've been using clonezilla for free until now and doing manual backups.
    I've heard a lot of good about Acronis True Image through YouTube and other online media. I cannot really know until I try though hence I wish to participate in the giveaway. Please count me in...

Thanks!
    Regards.

16. cruxq

cruxq MDL Junior Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Changed-Block Tracker would be the best feature of ATI 2019

Anything that can track this in real-time for changes being done would be awesome!

Thanks for the giveaway Acronis!

17. metin67

metin67 MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    i like this software.better copmpressing algorithm than others.thanks for giveaway.

18. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    I would like to thank sid_16 for this giveaway.
    I want to win Acronis True Image because this is the best backup software in my opinion and I want to make my backups with it.

19. tincaman

tincaman MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2008
    I have used an older version in the past and its been the most reliable software I have used to clone hard drives onto new SSD's, works every time. It would be nice to have the latest version

20. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Acronis True Image 2019 is a very good program to backup and restore the system . I need a program that is very easy to use for the user, and offers such options as:
    Protection against ransomware
    Backup in the cloud
    Try & Decide

Thank you for the giveaway.