[Giveaway/Contest for] 10 licenses of Connectify Hotspot MAX.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    great !
    i have wi max usb modem and i need this

2. laser2016

laser2016 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to win the license for Connectify Hotspot Max for the wifi signal repeater feature. This is best feature for connection for internet.

3. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    Thanks sid,
    I like to have connectify hotspot as it helps in easily monitoring my all connections. Custom DHCP and name makes it a well package from other traditional alternatives.
    Count me in

4. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    I would like to win a Connectify Hotspot Max license because it would allow me to share my internet securely, efficiently, and effectively with all the other computers and mobile devices nearby. 2018 version even has an adblock solution which in and of itself is a superb feature!

5. sasukino

sasukino MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2017
    thank you for this wonderful gift :)

I think everyone loves this software

he's all doing in the internet

and I hope I win a license key

and good luck to everyone

6. casoftware2

casoftware2 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2016
    I travel very often. Connectify HotSpot MAX would be useful for sharing connections from my PC with my other devices like cellphones and gadgets.

7. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks Connectify team and sid_16 for the giveaway opportunity!

Connectify Hotspot MAX transforms your pc/laptop into a secured wireless hotspot, easily sharing internet connection from 3G /4G LTE mobile broadband device or wired connection. It can conveniently share any files within the created hotspot to your connected devices such as iPhones/iPad, Android phones, and any other devices.

I've had an annoying experience when connected to a hotel ethernet cable and can't share the internet connection with my devices due to its website login limitations. With this software, it maximizes my internet use to other connected devices.

I'm also excited and interested to try the Connectify Hotspot MAX's new features:
    • Customize my hotspot name (SSID) with multi-language, Unicode characters as well as Emojis!
    • Ad Blocking for connected devices
    I'd love to win a lifetime license. Count me in!

8. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Connectify Hotspot 2018 has most favorite features of Safe and Secure Sharing, Multi-language, Emoji and Unicode Support as well as Ad Blocking for Client Devices. That's why I would like to win this license and has a trial of it.

9. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Many thanks for this very good giveaway @sid_16 :)
    Perfect choice to win a very good software for my wi-fi needs as i really need a very good virtual router to grant wi-fi acces to my devices at home.
    Regarding the question: why do you need a free license of Connectify Hotspot MAX ? or write something about Connectify Hotspot MAX

I like i lot the feature Custom IP and DHCP Controls, it is a very useful feature to assign IPs to my devices at my choice.

Kind regards,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    thanks @sid_16 for the giveaway.

"why do you need a free license of Connectify Hotspot MAX ? or write something about Connectify Hotspot MAX "
    I like the features such as sharing internet from 3G/4G, Ad blocking support, Firewall Control, and WiFi Repeater Mode. Using this I can combine the internet from my 2 3G/4G connections and utilize them, else they go wasted.

Thanks,
    Grr

11. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thank you so much for this very good giveaway I Hope to win this
    I like it DNS level ad blocker, its Wifi repeater mode, Direct send Files. lifetime license means no tension for lifetime on renewal.

12. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Connectify Hotspot MAX would be very useful to me when traveling since I have an Unlimited 3G/4G Data Plan for my Smart Phones and can use Cell Towers vs Motel / Hotel WiFi which is pathetic service more often than not...
    Thanks @sid_16 and Connectivity Hot Spot for this giveaway... Count me in...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. deaakla

deaakla MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway

14. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway, dear organiser. I need a license key for this software as i downloaded the program and i need a key to unlock the full version and to start sharing my network. It is a needed software nowadays so please count me in to this giveaway. The wi-fi repeater sounds good. :)
    Cheers,

15. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Great Thanks for Exclusive Event

i want to win a license for Connectify Hotspot Max to enjoy Great Features :

1-The only hotspot software that works with windows 10.
    2-Ad Blocker
    3-WiFi Repeater Mode to extend range of current wifi.

16. Toink

Toink MDL Member

Jul 5, 2007
    I only heard of Connectify just now. I'm curious to see how it fares to Windows 10's native internet sharing option. I wish I could win one license. Cheers!

17. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Connectify hotspot is a great tool for sharing the internet with your loved ones.
    I like firewall, ad blocking and lifetime license.

18. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

My router doesn't exactly gives the best signals all over the house. But, if I use Connectify Hotspot Max on my laptop and set it to be a Wi-Fi signal repeater, it could be very helpful. Also, I can use it to combine my Cellular data and use it effectively.

19. Just Survey

Just Survey MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2018
    Just trying!
    Thank you for the endless connectivity Connectify

20. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need free license Connectify Hotspot MAX for turning my computer into a real WiFi hotspot and use the Internet connection of my computer as an access point Wi-Fi from any other computer or mobile device and easy to use Internet connection of my mobile broadband devices 3G or 4G LTE networks for sharing other devices.

Facebook