[Giveaway/Contest for] 10 licenses of ESET Internet Security.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l30

l30 GFX Wizard

Apr 14, 2014
    Please count me in
    "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?"
    Eset is one of the finest Antivirus i have ever used, it uses most advance technology for pc protection and it protects you well from online threats as well.

Good luck everyone

2. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    I use it since many years now and for me it is one of the best on the market compared to others. Thanks for the giveaway and please count me in. Good luck to the other members. :)

3. ashish.k

ashish.k MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2014
    First of all, thanks for organizing this giveaway.

Why do I want or like ESET Internet Security on my PC?

I've trusted ESET for the security of my computer long time back using trail versions. When trial period went up I used to clean install windows and reinstall it again. I didn't want to crack such a good product but after some time it became too tire some to do this so I had to switch to some free security suite.
    I cannot afford to pay for this as I'm just a student and I don't like to beg my parents for extra money to spend on stuff that's outside of my needs in the eyes of my parents. Therefore, I'd very much like to take part in this giveaway so I could have a chance to win it and use it once again for quite some time. Please count me in.

Thanks!

Regards.

4. bluesea

bluesea MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2016
    Count me in please!
    Thanks @sid_16 for the giveaway.

5. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Eset is a very lightweight, reliable Security software and one of the highest scorers in the AV lab tests. It also has a very clean and easy to use interface.
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!!:worthy:

6. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Eset Internet Security now offers you with enhanced home network scanner, anti-theft protection and provides scanning your firmware for malware. With such new additions to this security software, I am anxious to win and try it.

7. Spiren

Spiren MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I've used ESET products in the past and i find them one of the best anti-virus products out there. It's light, doesn't nag that much and is quite configurable. I've found it has not many false positives compared to the other anti-virusses. I currently use Windows Defender right now and while it's not bad i'd still prefer ESET since the user interface is a bit better and i think you can set up what to do with a detection which i cant with Windows Defender. So count me in.

8. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. ESET is one of the best security suites that offers good protection against online threats and viruses and keep my data safe from hijacks and ransomeware. In addition, i can enjoy safe online banking

9. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Eset is truly one of the best you can get,It uses a small footprint which makes it low on resources and it always ranks within the top 5 at AV Comparatives. This would be a great antivirus to get!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Count me too. It is the best antivirus nowadays and does not consume system resources much.

11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @sid_16
    Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?
    Why not. :D
    It is the lightest and fastest AV on the market and also one of the greatest from the populars so i need it.
    Thanks,

:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. dhrubo11

dhrubo11 MDL Junior Member

Nov 4, 2009
    thanx for the giveaway ..

why i like ESEt Internet security

i am using windows 10 with 2gb ram and intel Pentium G2030 . this Eset run very smoothly without using more ram . it is eight weight .. and i love to use it

13. lalakis

lalakis MDL Novice

Dec 28, 2009
    I use Eset many years and I thing is the BEST.
    Security and Interface Just Amazing.
    Thank you and good luck to all.

14. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    I personally like Eset because it is light and easy to use, count me in the contest. THX.

15. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Eset is a trusted, powerful and resource friendly AV solution. A safe and wise choice so pleasec count me in. Thanks.

16. sharpe75

sharpe75 MDL Novice

May 13, 2017
    ESET Internet Security on your PC is best, i used it 1 year back but due to financial thing, i was not able to carry on the subscription!

17. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?"
    I need an ESET Internet Security license because it is a comprehensive anti-virus solution that combines maximum protection and minimal impact on the system. Advanced technologies use intelligent methods to prevent attacks by viruses, Trojans, spyware, worms, adware, rootkits and other types of threats, while not reducing system performance and not interrupting work.

18. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Eset is my choice for the last few years and quite satisfied with it's performance. It has a very good detection rate, good GUI, low on system resources and mainly it is feather light.

19. PointZero

PointZero MDL Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Another member here gave me a 3-month trial of ESET several years ago and I liked it so much that I've continued to use it. Great program.

20. BlackLotus

BlackLotus MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2011
    Thanks for the giveaway

I like Eset sw.