[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 licenses of ESET Multi-Device Security.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertJ

RobertJ MDL Senior Member

Apr 4, 2014
    I've used NOD32 since the DOS days and never had cause to use anything else on any of my systems. Hardly any impact on system resources (unlike the bloated and slow Defender), no false positives to date and has never missed any malware so far (especially on other people's USB drives that I occasionally need to access).

2. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Currently I'm running out the license for my antivirus, and that Eset is one of the best programs on the market to protect the security I take part in the competition. It is light for the system and very efficient. I really like the option safer online banking and shopping.

3. malakoulis

malakoulis MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2012
    I need this product to protect my devices!

4. wraith23

wraith23 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    I chose ESET Smart Security as my antivirus and firewall not only for the high detect rate of malware and excellent protection it offers but also for the fact that it does not degrade system performance.

I thank mydigitallife forums and Mr. Jörgen Lundhag for the opportunity to extent that protection to multiple devices with ESET Multi-Device Security.

5. JRotten

JRotten MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    You can count on me!
    Although I have purchased a Kaspersky Total Security 2017 license from 2 years to 3 devices, I very much want to use ESET Security Suite on another computer of my work!

6. offon7544

offon7544 MDL Expert

Sep 27, 2007
    thanks from offon here I want to win a key for this software in order to have the best protection for the PC, as for instance ESET Smart Security delivers multiple layers of protection for our identity with strong AV, Anti-Theft and Personal Firewall. It allows us to confidently surf online while protected against physical theft of our PCs, identity theft and exposure to other inappropriate web content. The new Social Media Scanner extends the protection to our social media accounts while the Firewall and Anti-Phishing keep our data safe from identity theft and network attacks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Eset, light on system, good protection, new improved V10 with ransomware & script protection, WiFi info, etc...
    I am IN And would like to win the giveaway

Thank You

8. prashantsays

prashantsays MDL Member

Jun 13, 2016
    this is my first antivirus software choice. I hope i am lucky enough to win this suite :)

9. BinnyChan

BinnyChan MDL Novice

Feb 15, 2010
    I like ESET® Multi-Device Security Pack as it covered all my device with single account management.

10. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Always using Free antivirus. If ESET is really that good, effective and does not slows down PCs i surely would want to try it out
    and see how it perform. Extending permanently is no issue to me as long as it performs.

11. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    I am using Eset antivirus back from 3 years, and has never a problem. Its threatsense technology gives it edge over other competitors and thus the signature detection rate is one of the highest (whenever I have tested by myself on new threats).
    With the integration of new protection modules like webcam protection, script protection make the product more robust and aggressive towards threats. I beta tested both ESS 9 and EIS 10 but unfortunately they don't provide key for further use.

thanks for the giveaway

12. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Eset is my favorite lightweight av solution and
    with this multi device license all my devices would be protected.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

13. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #113 sid_16, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    (OP)
    The participants in this thread are 110 and few entries are found to be invalid due to not properly following the simple rule.
    The winners are in random order;

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    #114 sid_16, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    (OP)
    william1955
    adamlau
    NiCE2009
    unicsuc
    cdavisdeco
    gorski
    ahczwudichao
    T-S
    prashantsays
    jadinolf

Seven winners have received their licenses and three more have to claim it.

You all have 3 more days to reply the winning PM.

1-adamlau

2-unicsuc

3-ahczwudichao

15. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    #115 sid_16, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    (OP)
    You all have 2 more days to reply the winning PM.

2-unicsuc

3-ahczwudichao

The above winners failed to reply within the 5days time so the new winners are;

ibrahimefe

revbobdobbs

16. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    The new winners are;
    12- ibrahimefe

13- revbobdobbs

You have 3 days to reply the winning PM.