[Giveaway/Contest for] 10 licenses of NordVPN.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jean_phile

jean_phile MDL Junior Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Answer my need, server in Canada "Vancouver " and allows me to see the TV streams in Europe.
    Several thousand servers in the world.
    Compatible with all devices.
    Really good options.

2. 13dk13

13dk13 MDL Novice

Feb 11, 2011
    first thanks sid_16 for bring the opportunity and chance to get one of the best vpns around.

I Would like to get one license, because want to avoid government surveillance, safe content access, reliable VPN service.

Features i like most are:
    Strict no logs policy,
    based away from the EU and US jurisdiction !
    DNS leak protection,
    automatic Kill Switch,
    Onion Over VPN in case is really needed.

3. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

My choice of features:
    • Access to over 5100 servers in 62 countries.
    • Dedicated IP address.
    • Onion Over VPN.
    • No logs policy.
    • Kill Switch.

4. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway @sid_16. I want to win a NordVPN license, because it offers great security and speeds.

5. Grizz

Grizz MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2009
    Had the trial some time ago but never really gave it a try this would be a perfect way to try it
    the reviews always place it in the top vpn's for security etc

6. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Privacy these days with surveillance by governments is of utmost importance. And also the risk of being hacked and attacked for your data on the net is greater, so a highly reliable vpn is essential these days. Nord VPN is one of the best know, most used and highly reliable product out there. Very strong encryption with a huge amount of servers to select from makes it one of the best choice for a VPN.
    Thank you for this giveaway.

7. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    #47 Alex Dee, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Here's what I like:
    Absolutely simple
    download and
    installation
    Automatic
    configuration of
    OpenVPN Simple
    selection of
    servers in different
    countries The
    application advises
    servers based on
    the user's needs

NordVPN is one of
    the most secure
    VPN services. Here
    you can establish a
    double VPN
    connection, log in
    to Tor via VPN,
    there are no logs -
    very few services
    can boast the
    same.

8. yoko666

yoko666 MDL Novice

Jun 23, 2014
    Fast server speed, no-logs policy, strong encryption, many servers around the world to bypass region check. That's what i like about NordVPN

9. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    i have tried it once in trial mode and it looked good! Many countries to choose from and speed was great! I'd love it to win a license so I could use it further more :)

10. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Many thanks for the giveaway @sid_16
    Who doesn`t like NordVPN? It is one of the best VPN service on the market, withn proven quality servers, excellent privacy options and great concern for users annonymity. I like it a lot and is one of my top 3 fav. It is also very good reviewed on bestvpn website. I would be very happy to have a license for it as i`m currently testing it.

Good luck. :naughty:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. floydhung

floydhung MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    Just love a faster connection VPN service.

12. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway !
    NordVPN is a fully featured, privacy-friendly VPN service based in Panama. The company has more than 2,000 servers across the globe. Among them, they provide P2P servers, 3 dedicated TOR servers, Double VPN and Anti DDoS servers. The servers now are alos accessible from within China. It supports Windows, macOS, and Linux and allows 6 devices to connect simultaneously from a single account. You can also watch US Netflix and Hulu sites
    on NordVPN servers without any problem. It has introduced new features with the CyberSec tool to block ads, malware and prevent DDoS activity at network. The interface is easy to install and use and is reckoned as one of the best VPN services in the world.

13. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Nord VPN one of the best vpn service out there with clear privacy policy they does not hide anything from the user which I love the most also what to tell about its capability this vpn has the largest number of servers around the world also most of them performs very well no speed capping and great service with stability. That's it also thank you for organising this giveaway.

14. E1uSiv3

E1uSiv3 MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2013
    I need a free license of NordVPN as I need to circumvent the censorship imposed by my government but I am unable to purchase a subscription right now, due to financial issues. moreover NordVPN provides a decent service.

15. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you sid_16 and NordVPN for the opportunity! :)
    I want to win a license for NordVPN because its one of the most popular VPN provider with very good speed and large number of servers. It will help to unblock some websites which are blocked by my ISP.

16. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    Good contest, thanks.
    download.
    Strict no logs policy Automatic Kill Switch DNS leak protection - these are my favourite features.

17. akcent

akcent MDL BIOS/EFI Modifier

Aug 20, 2009
    I like everything in this program - user-friendly interface and functionality above all praise

18. abimdl

abimdl MDL Novice

Jun 23, 2014
    i need vpn. please give me. please give me. i download torrents and warez . i really need this. please give me. please give me. please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me please give me. please give me . NORDVPN.
    YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST.YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST. YOUR BEST.
    #NORDVPN TO ABIMDL.

THANK YOU

19. cruxq

cruxq MDL Junior Member

Mar 31, 2010
    The Automatic kill switch is the most needed feature, without that, you never know when you would have leaked the IP!

Thanks for the giveaway!

20. metin67

metin67 MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    i want it bacause i live in Turkey.i have no idea about its features cause i never used NordVPN before.Thanks.