[Giveaway/Contest for] 10 licenses of NordVPN.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Why do you need a free licenseof NordVPN? Because this is one of the best VPN service. They have good features like strony encryption, np logs, etc. I would stay protected in internet.
    Thank you for the opportunity to win the license.

2. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.

My favourite features are:
    - no logs policy
    - Automatic kill switch
    - DNS leak protection
    - Military-grade encryption
    - Double-data encryption

3. lotoraj

lotoraj MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2018
    Because Nordvpn is said to be one of the best VPNs:
    Double-data encryption
    Military-grade encryption
    Automatic kill switch
    and No logs;

4. secgeek

secgeek MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2018
    The feature that developed my interest in NordVPN is its advanced obfuscation technique. Useful in places with higher levels of censorship.

5. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Hello again. I would be very happy to win a license key for this VPN as i cannot afford to buy it. I was giving it a try and the speed and the server used were awesome. Double hop vpn is ok and kill switch is useful so thanks for such an opportunity.

6. aviator365

aviator365 MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    why do you need a free license of NordVPN
    I would like to this to secure my browsing habits and visit geo locked websites.

Thanks for the giveaway and all the best.

7. Ero Rambos

Ero Rambos MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2017
    I like NordVPN because of its various virtual locations, P2P friendly nature, speed and high level encryption etc.

8. CHEF-KOCH

CHEF-KOCH MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008
    Why do you need a free license of NordVPN or which feature/s of NordVPN do you like the most?

I don't trust NordVPN and I want to check why this product/provider gets hyped so much and check if they really hold what they promise. If I get/win the license I would write a honest and objective review on reddit and maybe make a small YouTube Video about it.

9. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Its one of the most privacy oriented VPN service. Mostly have good reviews.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

10. VDev

VDev MDL Member

Sep 9, 2015
    Absolutely excited to participate in this giveaway because NordVPN can be expensive and at the same time keep your browsing habits private and secure.
    I'm really excited.

11. VDev

VDev MDL Member

Sep 9, 2015
    So you're saying all VPN doesn't work as advertised? I'm not seeing your Github repos anymore! Any progress in un-deleting your Github data and moving it to GitLab? MSFT can't be trusted anymore.

12. silekonn

silekonn MDL Junior Member

Mar 5, 2011
    I use my devices all over the place and do some trading. Numerous and difficult to patch exploits (e. g. Spectre/Meltdown) is just one example of the reasons encryption is important. NordVPN is a big part of the solution.

13. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    I need this license to surf the web more secure and bypass restrictions.
    I like NordVPN because it has a lot of servers all around the world.
    Count me in

14. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    Been wanting this for years, NordVPN is my ideal VPN and the best VPN I've ever dreamed.
    From its encryption to speed. They prioritize the security but also the speed for the user of their product.
    Hope to have NordVPN.

15. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    I would love a license mostly because Windscribe has been giving me horrible speeds and I have always heard good things about Nord.

16. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    I would love a license because Nord runs on all devices
    & as a great review online

17. Lu__

Lu__ MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2018
    I've tried many VPN provider, but always been burned by the slow speed!

what I particularly like of NordVPN is its DNS leak protection

18. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Thank you sid_16 for the great giveaways as always & thanks to Dr Tarek M. for the great review in details of Nordvpn.
    I would love to participate because Nordvpn is currently a market leading vpn solution with a huge number of servers that Nordvpn own themselves so there is little chance of data breach due to no log policy & absence of third party hosting parties. Nordvpn has many new features for added protection like Cybersec, automatic kill switch, DNS leak protection & double vpn. So I would love to use it. Besides the feature list Nordvpn support is very helpful in relation to any setup issue or device related problem for nordvpn users. A generous allotment of 6 devices for every account cover the need of a family with a single account.

19. bigd7

bigd7 MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2013
    I would like to try NordVPN because it protects different devices and operating systems.I have windows,ios, and android and it would make it easier to protect them all.Nowadays,everyone needs their data protected from prying eyes.

20. nechrist

nechrist MDL Guide Pack

Apr 24, 2010
    I already tried it in the past but i didn't like too much the speed i was getting under windows so after one month i ended the service. But one year for free would be great anyways and i could have the chance to test it a little bit longer. Good luck to everyone!