[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 Lifetime licenses of Shadow Defender.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    I would like to thank Mr Tony from Shadow Defender for sponsoring these '10' Shadow defender lifetime licenses (35 US$ each) to our forum members.

-------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway of Shadow Defender starts from 18th. February and ends on 12th. March.
    ---------------------------​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] What is Shadow Defender ?
    Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.

With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.

[​IMG] Shadow Defender Features
    • 1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.
    • 2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
    • 3. Protect your privacy.
    • 4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
    • 5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.

[​IMG] Shadow Defender Users
    • 1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
    • 2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
    • 3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Installation Package

|Version| |Size| |Link| |Type|
    1.4.0.680 [ 3.29 MB] [​IMG] .exe

BUY Shadow Defender

[​IMG]

HOME PAGE - https://www.shadowdefender.com/index.html

SUPPORT - https://www.shadowdefender.com/support.html

HELP PAGE- https://www.shadowdefender.com/help.html
    --------------------**************------------------

[​IMG] System Requirements
    Operating System: [​IMG] Windows XP

[​IMG] Windows 2003

[​IMG] Windows Vista SP2 with KB2763674 installed

[​IMG] Windows 7 SP1 with KB3033929 installed

[​IMG] Windows 8, 8.1

[​IMG] Windows 10

-----------------------------------***************-----------------------------------
    Competition rules:
    • To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Shadow Defender ? or write something about Shadow Defender ".
    • Only one entry allowed per household.
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
    • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
    • You only need to post once.
    • Any other posts will be deleted.
    • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Competition run time:
    This giveaway starts on the 17th.February 2019 and will end on 12th March 2019.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 12th March 2019 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rules you're welcome.
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway is open for participation.
    GOOD LUCK!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Only heard good about this, so count me in the contest :)

4. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway, please count me in...

5. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    Shadow Defender provides me with the desired environment where one can easily test changes in the OS without having to worry how to undo the results. A lifetime license would be a welcome addition for me. Thank you SID and Tony for this offer.

6. clydeman

clydeman MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2014
    Shadow Defender can restore your system back to its original state.

7. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Shadow Defender is a light weight virtualization application and it is very simple & easy to use. Even the beginners find it very easy with its simple GUI. Shadow Defender prevents any permanent damage from being afflicted on your computer, so regardless of the activities you perform, files you download or documents you modify, when exiting 'Shadow Mode', they will be instantly reverted to their initial state.

8. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Some times my system is used by other, if I use Shadow Defender then I can undo all the changes made by the other person.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

9. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Shadow Defender is perfect security solution that offers good protection against unwanted changes, viruses and malware. It has a unique method through a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. This built-in feature redirects any system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment.

10. noyz

noyz MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2017
    I have tried shadow defender before but with a serial key sorry for that i know it is bad. I like one of the features that i can exclude a folders so that i can safely stored my files without worrying of shutting down. I am still a student and I hope i win one and i have been a member here since 2017 but it is my first time to response a thread because of school.

11. dbajinsk

dbajinsk MDL Novice

Feb 21, 2019
    It would be great to have Shadow Defender as a working on my security. I haven't won a lottery yet, so maybe it is time to win a giveaway.
    Thanks for providing such a great giveaway Tony, there are going to be some happy people here...

12. martinek

martinek MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway .
    Shadow Defender is a software that, in my opinion, carries the hallmarks of genius. Great for soft virtualization.
    If I had to choose one of the most important software on windows it would be him Shadow Defender .

13. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    From what I read in the description, Shadow Defender sounds similar to Sandboxie and VM environments -- so, if it has some different features from these others, it should be very interesting as another alternate way to run unknown programs safely.

14. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    I'm gonna use it as a second line of defense against malware.
    Thank you and hope to win a license.

15. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Why do I need a free license of Shadow Defender?
    Because I have learned that the web is a dangerous place for my computer to enter without being attacked/changed by "black hat" invasions.
    Shadow Defender can change my computer system back to the good functioning way it was if it ever gets changed by such villains. All I have to do is reboot my machine.

I am always searching for additional ways to protect my computer system and data. ....I am sick of having to reformat my machine.

Shadow Defender software is recognized across the internet by users and software critics as a time-proven answer to all forms of malware.

I thank you for the opportunity to win this software.:)

16. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    These days you not only have to be careful with unknown content and files, but general surfing the internet can cause grief when clicking on or directed to malicius websites. Shadow Defender is known and trusted to provide a safe virtual environment to browse websites and check files out before unleashing them on your main system. Having fallen foul of a few dodgy websites by innocent browsing and redirection I could really do with this.
    Thank you for the opportunity to win a licence to use such amazing and useful software to protect my files and computer.

17. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    The many features of this software, as described in OP is more than enough reason to enter this giveaway

Thanks sid_16 for the opportunity

18. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thank you i can survive from malware Trojan ransomware and other threats when i am runing SD
    thahs why i want it

19. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    why do you need a free license of Shadow Defender?
    Shadow Defender is the best program to undo changes
    unwanted in the pc.
    you can surf the internet and try software
    with a simple restart everything returns to its original state
    I would like to win a license.
    thanks for the giveaway

20. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @sid_16
    I would like to win a license for Shadow Defender as i often test software on my PC and i don`t want to risk anything going wrong with my PC so the shaddow mode is meant to protect me for any unneeded consequences of my activities. Great piece of software indeed and many thanks once again for this excellent opportunity to get this.

Best of luck at all!

:yeah: