[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 Lifetime licenses of Shadow Defender.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    Shadow Defender is a light weight virtualizationapplication and it is very simple & easy to use. also support persian languag.

2. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need a free Shadow Defender license to run the system in a virtual environment called Shadow Mode to test unknown or suspicious programs and prevent unwanted changes to the system. It can also be used to protect my computer from malicious attacks and online threats.

3. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I would like to win a license for Shadow Defender because of the many features.

4. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Shadow defender is a great software to protect against unwanted and malicious changes to one's PC. It does not require signature updates and thus is a must have software for security.

5. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway .
    An application can run the system in a virtual environment called Shadow Mode. Shadow Mode redirects every change made on your computer to a virtual environment without affecting the real system. If a computer has malicious activity or unwanted changes, you just need to restart to restore the system to its original state, as if nothing had happened.

6. clydeman

clydeman MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2014
    Great program for unwanted changes to your computer.

7. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Shadow Defender is a good piece of software for protecting my pc against the bad threats we see on the internet. Thanks for the giveaway.

8. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution which protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes. Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode' that redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened. With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

9. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Shadow Defender program will put Windows in the shadow mode with selective data storage, which will help prevent the loss of important information and protect the operating system from the penetration of all sorts of viruses.

10. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Thanks
    Please i need this license

11. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    "Why do you need a free license of Shadow Defender ? or write something about Shadow Defender"

I have tried the trial version of Shadow Defender and it seems that it is lighter and works better than Rollback Rx.

Thanks for the giveaway Sid!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. shtrumf

shtrumf MDL Junior Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Shadow Defender it's a must have software.With today's malware becoming smarter and antiviruses struggling to keep up,with a simple restart your system goes back to normal thanks to Shadow defender.Internet browsing,testing various system settings,installing software that promises but never delivers can be easily reverted with a system restart.The fact that you can save files created while system is running in shadow mode makes it even better and convenient.

13. tj3103

tj3103 MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2017
    My college computer class used something similar to this, and it seems like a pretty good option. I'd certainly like to give it a try.

14. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway I would like to win Shadow Defender because nowadays there are many unknown attacks which can bypass the default or modified security system of our computer even if you are not a happy clicker still there are many unknown scripts and malwares that can not only bypass but also can affect the processor's flaw though the chances are less but you never know. But with the help of shadow defender everytime I can return to the good old working state of my computer whenever I shut it down without worrying about the security threats. Thank you to this awesome technology its a really great and useful software.

15. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Thanks for this Giveaway sid_16, I would like to win a License for Show Defender because I need a good program to protect my PC from Malware and viruses

16. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I would like to win a license for Shadow Defender in order to keep my PC clean of viruses and malware. It has proven capabilities of keeping my PC in a safe state. Count me in please.

17. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Many thanks for the giveaway @sid_16 . I like to tinker with my PC system a lot by testing many softwares that I find useful for my PC jobs, sometimes without knowing, unwanted changes or virus/malware gets into my system and make it sluggish, worse could spell disaster in the near future. By making my system virtually in protected state through Shadow Defender, using its touted Shadow Mode, it will keep my PC clean of viruses and malware or even unwanted system changes. I'd like to win a lifetime license for lifetime PC protection. Count me in please. :)

18. Da14te7

Da14te7 MDL Novice

Dec 4, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway, please count me in...

19. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    Why do I need a free license of Shadow Defender?

- Very light and allows for fast startup
    - 100% protection against all malware
    - SImply install, set exclusions, enter shadow mode and computer can never get infected

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @sid_16

20. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway
    Shadow Defender can
    Protect PC/laptop real environment from malicious activity and unnecessary changes
    Shadow Mode redirects every system change to the virtual environment without changing your real environment
    Flexibly specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment, ensuring that important files and folders are preserved after a reboot
    Restart to restore the system to its original state