[Giveaway/contest] for 10 yearly licenses of ESET NOD32 Internet Security 13.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaha81

vaha81 MDL Novice

May 13, 2015
    @sid_16
    Thank You For This Giveaway!
    Eset is a light and fast AV with best protection.

2. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    I need it to my PC. Protection against different types of malware.
    Hope to win a license. Thank you for the giveaway contest.

3. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Thanks for giveaway count ne in

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Froginfog

Froginfog MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    Since I have my PC I always use Eset Nod Antivirus or Smart/Internet Security because it is a very effective protection against viruses and what very important this program is very light for the system, does not need so many resources to work as other applications.
    I am with Eset software for over 10 years and I am not going to change this great program to any other.

5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I think Eset is the best. It has always rated amongst the top 5 antivirus in AV Comparatives, it has a small foot print and it's one of those things that just work. A great a/v

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    I used Eset more then 3 years and now using kis but i always miss my eset hope to win this license, eset is the best for customization AV.

7. kooocko

kooocko MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2018
    I'd love to get this, because I am currently not using a AV software except for windows defender and Eset has been known for years to deliver one of the greatest protection solutions.

8. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Thanks for this giveaway!
    NOD32 products have always been very light on resource, with low ratio of false positives. I would love to win a license for my laptop.

9. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    Great security software. I like ESET because it's a very lite anti malware solution with good detection rate.
    Please count me in.
    Thanks @sid_16

10. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I like Eset internet security because ESET Internet Security is a good antivirus suite with a very high level of protection.Eset internet security provide excellent malware protection with minimal impact on system performance .ESET is also easy to use, and it’s looking towards the future where nearly every part of our home will in some way be controlled by a computer and require security monitoring.

11. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Please count me in too. Eset is the most fast working, simple UI, good at hunt known and unknown viruses software. Unfortunately expensive in my country because dolar exchange rates are high.

12. p1nh3a6

p1nh3a6 MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2013
    "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?"

Just because ESET is currently the best internet security provider to date.
    In particular, customization, virus/malware detection, CPU/RAM usage, ...
    Keep going the excellent work !

And thank you for this great giveaway :D

13. Sumitg39

Sumitg39 MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2019
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    i used to have Eset earlier, but now i'm not using any av.. so it'll good to have a licensed av!
    Thanks

14. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Thank you very much for the competition and the opportunity to participate in it!

I would like to win a license because it's the best program to protect my digital life against digital evil.

I would like to extend this wonderful program because my license will expire soon.

15. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    #35 salama2015, Nov 16, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Thanks ...Good job......please i need this license
    ESET NOD32 Internet Security has a beautiful design with a nice easy interface used compared to other Antivirus.
    Also it does not require much CPU and Ram performance

16. cosmo27

cosmo27 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    Thanks for this giveaway!
    Eset is a light and fast AV with total protection.
    I want to participate in this giveaway

17. sasukino

sasukino MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2017
    Thank you for the wonderful gift

I hope to be one of the lucky ones to win the activation of the eset internet security program

18. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I want to win ESET because it is a very light antivirus, good detection rate and great behavior blocker.

19. lalakis

lalakis MDL Novice

Dec 28, 2009
    My favorite Internet security for years.
    Thank you.

20. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    WoW! I was gearing to purchase Eset on my next month's pay, I see a giveaway here. No need to get all fired up though, I still need to win.

Anyways, for the system I do official work on, I needed a security suite. I've used Bitdefender in the past and to be truthful, it's quite effective. The only downside being, it really slows down the system. So I looked around on the Interwebs, read some reviews, gather some opinions and did some tests to see which one I want to get. It was a close call but I finalised Eset in the end because of it's ability to detect the 0-day treats based solely on the behaviour of the file. While others detect the malware based on the signatures, Eset has this added layer of protection which is a stand out feature.

I would very much like to be among the luck winners. Please count me in and thank you for thsi awesome giveaway @sid_16 and Mr Jorgen Lundhag.