[Giveaway/Contest for 15 licenses] of Adguard Premium Lifetime.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Before posting in a giveaway/contest thread, take a minute to read the rule/s carefully then post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    #22 Mohammadwasi7861, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Thank you so much for nice giveaway, i really appreciate your great work and deal with Adgard,
    why do you like/need Adguard Premium?:
    Adguard is the best ad blocker, malicious link, phishing sites and many more.
    I already liked Adguard.
    Thanks sid and Adguard. :hug:

3. l30

l30 GFX Wizard

Apr 14, 2014
    Adguard is great because ads spoils users experience and for rich and premium user experience ads should be blocked please count me in

Facebook

4. KaptainBug

KaptainBug MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2014
    What I like about Adguard is that it works at the network level unlike browser extensions which just hides ads. Adguard blocks ads and thus saves bandwidth. Please count me in for the contest.
    I liked Adguard facebook page. Good luck everyone !

5. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Adguard is the world's most advanced ad-blocker that protects you from annoying advertising, malicious and phishing websites, online tracking and much more. It definitely works and adds value to your Internet browsing experience, without affecting the system’s performance in any way.

6. humsearshad

humsearshad MDL Junior Member

May 8, 2014
    I like adguard because its easy to customize, it has an option to unblock ads on a particular page or an entire website, what i don't like is it also blocks login popups of recharge sites, but its fine by me because we have an option to unblock them manually, which is simple and easy.

Facebook page liked!!!

Count me in!

7. reggy1

reggy1 MDL Junior Member

Jul 6, 2011
    I have searched for a good one. I have adblock but it does not block all popups. I want pc version. Have liked the facebook page also Thanks for this great giveaway.

8. Woll_2015

Woll_2015 MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2016
    Thanks a lot to Adguard Team and sid_16 for this amazing giveaway!
    Adguard is very helpful tool that removes annoying ads, blocks malicious websites, and prevents tracking in the internet.
    Thanks for this giveaway! :clap:
    Thanks!
    Count me in.:tasty:

9. TONSCHUH

TONSCHUH MDL Addicted

Jun 11, 2012
    It seems to work better than AdBlock Plus and I would be more than happy to use it for a lifetime.

Thanks a lot and please count me in as well.

:)

10. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    i like that because protect me from annoying ads and malicious websites
    count me in

11. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway of Adguard Premium lifetime!
    It is the best adblocker with many tools to configure dowloads process.

12. cg

cg MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2014
    Thanks Sid.
    I'm using Adblocker at browser level, so having Adguard will be of ease. :clap:

13. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Thank you for this contest.

Why i need AdGuard: I HATE THESE ADD who plays videos without my agree, i am frustated with ads flooding my webpages. i blacklisted some websites and with adGuard i could go to these website !

PS: i like the official Facebook Page of Adguard (i can give you my facebook nickname in PM)

14. BjourneMun

BjourneMun MDL Member

Apr 8, 2015
    #34 BjourneMun, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
    AdGuard is the most effective software to date on blocking adds for anyone's system. Tracking requests and HTML filtering and even filtering associated with applications like utorrent and Skype can be controlled. Please count me for this giveaway. Thanks!

I don't facebook but I follow AdGuard in Twitter :)
    G+
    Tweet

<edited>

15. Joanna6943

Joanna6943 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    I need Adguard Premium because this software very good blocks ads, and thanks to it I can safely surf in Internet. I often visit different web pages and not all are safe. I use no script to block scripts, but Adguard Premium it's in addition to the protection that not charge the System. Thanks to Adguard I can disabled Adblock Plus in Internet browsers. I really like this software and I want to win it. Thank you very much for this giveaway. :) Please, count me in. :)

Sorry for my poor English. This isn't my native language. :(

16. ari_m

ari_m MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2015
    Hi Sid thanks for this cool giveaway.
    I have been using adguard nearly two years, its a very competent software and works just like the way you want. I like the features it offers in stealth mode. Highly recommended product.
    liked in Facebook

Thanks
    Arim

17. tiko123

tiko123 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2015
    #37 tiko123, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    I would like one as well,
    Thanks.
    I would like ad guard because till now I haven't found yet a software that blocks all ads, like video ads or other advertisement ads ,so would be great if I can get one...Thanks again.

18. aJimNez1911

aJimNez1911 MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2016
    Forgot to include the fact that I liked the page, I found two different ones. One in Russian, the other in English. Both liked.

http://imgur.com/pkTwh5W

19. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway:tankyou:
    Adguard works at the network layer, so that most of promotional items cut from the code before the page is received by the browser. This speeds up the loading of websites, because the browser is no longer spend time on the performance of many advertising requests.

20. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Count me in. My trial expires on 31 of March. Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...