[Giveaway/Contest for] 15 licenses of ESET Internet Security.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vhick

vhick MDL Novice

May 29, 2011
    One of the best antivirus....I never know it sits in my system tray. Notifies me if there is nasty object in my pc.

2. John Draxler

John Draxler MDL Novice

May 20, 2017
    "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?"
    I like ESET Smart Security as it is an internet security suite that protects every computer from malware such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware and rootkits.Furthermore, it protects against malware in external media, such as flash drives. It is also light. Currently I am using the paid version of it in my android phone. I will be very glad if I get this in my PC too.:angel_not::angel_not::angel_not:

3. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The competition is for 15 licenses of Eset Internet Security 11 (2018) instead of 10.
    OP is updated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017

ESET is by far the best & all round protection suite available in security world today. Despite being such a productive security solution, ESET is still very light on system resource & no effect falls on smooth running of a system. It has everything, from firewall module to excellent detection rate & can block threats without reaching my pc. So I would love to have such a security product in my pc.

Thank you sid and ESET for making possible this giveaway.

5. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to win Eset Internet Security 11 and install it on your computer because it is a comprehensive antivirus solution that combines maximum protection and minimum impact on the system.
    I like the features with cloud-based and proactive technologies and tools for secure online payments.

6. jasoos

jasoos MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2012
    regular user since years. count me in

7. verraskon

verraskon MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2016
    I trust the ESET products for the last five years. Keep up your good work.

8. jawadahmad

jawadahmad MDL Novice

Jul 28, 2008
    I have been using it for the last 7 years now, Always with keys available on internet. This time I hope luck works & I got a key of my own.

9. Blackcurrent

Blackcurrent MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2014
    In for a possible win!

10. enesalpa

enesalpa MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Because for me it's the best antivirus program.

11. vonce

vonce MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2009
    Have installed this on many client computers: quality stuff. Would love a personal copy.

12. Capt.Barbossa

Capt.Barbossa MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2017
    i want eset internet security because its good in removing and preventing malwares and viruses .

13. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Yes! Eset internet security is what i am looking for. Good ratings and secure my PC and devices from virus, malware.
    I need this

14. Pandemicc

Pandemicc MDL Junior Member

Aug 29, 2014
    thank you for the giveaway

it should go to me

15. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Eset Internet Security 11 provides you with a lot more advanced and new features, namely :
    - The Connected Home Monitor shows the devices on your network and lets you look up their IP addresses and the devices entered your network.
    - For system security, you can open a special secure browser for online banks and payment websits.
    - You can scan the Boot Sector manually and check The Update Section when specific antivirus modules were updated.
    - You can toggle ESET Internet Security features on and off. For example, if you are using a public e-mail service, you can turn off Email client protection and anti-spam protection.
    - If you prefer Windows built in firewall, you can disable the one ESET firewall. Additionally, you can disable Real-time file system scanner.
    - It also provides a scheduler to allow you to customize the antivirus’s scanning routines to better suit your needs.
    With all these best features provided by this software, I am anxious to win this license and test it.

16. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    i would like win Eset Internet Security becouse is greas security program.
    I would like give the license for my friend.

17. Friday

Friday MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2016
    Thank you for this giveaway
    https://twitter.com/AfterFriday5/status/942366238466068491
    ESET Smart Security is effective against phishing attempts.
    ESET has enough features to go beyond entry-level antivirus software, such as a firewall, instant messaging protection, social media protection and parental controls. It gives you the ability to create a backup recovery disk so you can replace files and programs if your computer comes under attack.

18. supercomputer

supercomputer MDL Novice

May 6, 2016
    Thank You for Giveaway!! ^^

19. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway, sid_16.

It is very simple: Eset is the lightest security suite available on the market with excellent results in defending our PCs from all the malware out there so with a little impact on our systems can do a lot of things for keeping us safe.

Best regards,
    :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. xkcdxkcdxkcdxkcdxkcd

Dec 9, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway!

I had a version of this antivirus before on our previous home computer (RIP). It was reliable and I didn't even notice it was installed most of the time. Since I've just set up our new computer with no currently installed antivirus, I'd like to have that experience again.