[Giveaway/Contest] for 15 licenses of ESET Multi-Device (5) Security .

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Why do you like ESET security on your PC?

Poll closed Jun 16, 2017.
  1. It's very light on my system.

76.5%
  2. It's malware detection rate is good.

65.5%
  3. Another reason?

13.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. genxu

genxu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    I'm an old Eset user, I have been using Eset Smart Security since 2009.
    Eset Smart Security can help me decide whether allow a program to communicate with remote sites.

thank you a lot

2. sidd12

sidd12 MDL Novice

May 23, 2017
    Thank you for this Giveaway.Please count me in.
    Eset is one the best antivirus company.
    The best features of ESET are :-
    It's very light on my system ,not a resource hungry application which is a very good for my Old Desktop.
    It's malware detection rate is good.

I hope i win.

3. E1uSiv3

E1uSiv3 MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2013
    I like ESET security on your PC because It's very light on my system.

Would love to get a licence!

4. jixun.moe

jixun.moe MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2013
    The thing I love about ESET is how it protects its user given such lite resource usage.

5. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Eset is my choice for the last few years and quite satisfied with it's performance. It has a very good detection rate, good GUI, low on system resources and mainly it is feather light.

6. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    It has all features which an antivirus should have and one click it scans all sorts of virus,malware,rootkits,etc. Excellent blocking of malicious sites. Light on system. Doesn't hog system resources. Thanks for this giveaway and count me in.
    Best regards!

7. thepromises

thepromises MDL Novice

May 25, 2017
    Nice software that does not force the system.Thanks For ESET i Used for 10 Years ago and i am Really Satisfied!

8. sanberk

sanberk MDL Novice

May 25, 2017
    i want this one too

9. aopa

aopa MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2012
    Count me in please!

10. Digit-Fr

Digit-Fr MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2015
    Coll giveaway !

11. bambamtusa

bambamtusa MDL Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Been using ESET for years now and have generally found it to be great. Very reliable and catches most things. It's as simple to use as you want it to be with simple and advanced settings screens. You can install it and forget about it, just set it to update automatically and off you go!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. ogfrm

ogfrm MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2009
    I used to use Eset Security. It is very light and not use too much of resources. Reliable and catch rate is very good. Thanks for the offer.

13. Joey M

Joey M MDL Novice

May 26, 2017
    Thank you so much. ESET is very light on the system and has a great detection rate. Please count me in!!

14. Solarsails

Solarsails MDL Junior Member

Jan 6, 2016
    What do you find about Eset security in your system? Comment the poll thread????? How??!?!?

ESET is really light on resources. Under Windows 7 x64 the sum of the 3 processes is right around 204,000K.
    I also like the secure windows for Banking and Payment protection.
    But the two best features are:
    The 2 year registration (I just don't enjoy registration time so longer is better and its more economical to get the 2 year reg than the 1 year)
    Multiple clients with same registration credentials is also very convenient for the same reasons as the 2 year reg.
    Multiple device support with same reg code and installation package is also ahead of the rest when it comes to convenience.
    I can cancel the registration via my eset logon and transfer it to another machine if I want, so I can maximize my registrations or transfer them to a new machine.
    And absolutely a stress reliever is the whole anti-theft gig that they have going. To be able to lock, locate, take photos and call star fleet to the location of a lost device
    is absolutely a no brainer when you have kids with costly devices. With so many devices and kids surfing all over the place its not recommended to have them using
    internet without anti-spy-mal and virus software running, but, licensing is always in short supply- what can a person do? I have to keep them fed and cozy.
    At this rate I'll never save a dime.
    I'm a real savy shopper so I'm always looking for the best prices and eset won the last time around and I haven't been at all disappointed.
    The software is well thought out and stable as can be and I agree, its quiet. No one likes loud software cluttering the screen and advertising
    its presence to whoever might be in range.

15. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    ESET is a trusted av-solution with good detection rate and very light on system.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

16. eeeey7

eeeey7 MDL Novice

Feb 24, 2012
    "What do you find about Eset security in your system?"
    - I think it's a great anti-virus that does the job just right.

thank you for the giveaway.

17. tomislav

tomislav MDL Novice

Feb 23, 2010
    ESET created a very good security software. Much better then alternatives.

18. ashish.k

ashish.k MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Thanks to all people in organizing this giveaway.

ESET is very light on my system as I have experienced it in trial mode. It also has very good detection rates and is trusted in many enterprise environments. I would really like to have a chance to protect my PC and Android with this awesome of an Antivirus. Please count me in.

Regards.

19. arkilus

arkilus MDL Novice

May 8, 2017
    Eset on my system will for be great for it's lightness.

20. venioni

venioni MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2014
    i like ESET because i think i s one of the best antivius and is very light for the OS system.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...