[Giveaway/Contest for 15 Lisences of]Acronis True Image 2016.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siddie

siddie MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2016
    It's a master-piece among the backup software in the market.

In aspect of performance and functionality, it provides many detailed options, says different types of backup source, scheduled backup, which is flexible for PC super users.

For easy-to-use, it also provides backing up the entire system with one click, which is easily handled by even my old father.

In short, best of the best!!

2. valued17

valued17 MDL Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Great giveaway, please count me in too.

Thank you.

3. amirzubair

amirzubair MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway :)

Acronis True Image is a great software to effectively backup your system and restore in case of system failure.

4. dj wurst

dj wurst MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2009
    Great giveaway.

As i updated last week to Windows 10, it would be great to have an actual Version of True Image.

5. Bornung1

Bornung1 MDL Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Thanks alot sid_16 for this great initiative :clap:

6. lantern

lantern MDL Member

Oct 25, 2009
    thanks. count me in;)

7. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
  8. djzooommm

djzooommm MDL Novice

Feb 2, 2008
    Great Giveaway
    Please count me in.
    Thanks

9. pablo013

pablo013 MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2012
    simply the best !!!

10. sohappyar

sohappyar MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2016
    What I like the most is I can choose to backup from my desired folders, partitions or physical disks (or servers) and the destinations (like external disk, usb or cloud).

Also, the unlimited cloud backup feature is very useful; in fact, I will NOT put all my stuff to cloud (like those who store over 100TB in cloud)

since it's not feasible if every customer stores such a huge amount of date, and not very safe.

But in case that (touch wood..) the PCs are infected at the same time, it's really a good and large-enough place for temporary storage to save my digital life.

To me, it'a the best backup solution in the market.

11. smartguy1

smartguy1 MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2016
    Acronis True Image is the best product. My favourite feature is the automatic incremental backup with scheduling. It allows users to choose the desired restore point while rolling back system, files or folders.

It's much more powerful and user-friendly then the native system restore program in Windows.

Thanks for giveaway.

12. atoxique

atoxique MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2016
    I'd love Acronis True Image so I can create images of my system using a fast, reliable product. Also, it means one less piece of software to pirate. (Yes, I'm becoming legit and buying most of my software now :worthy:!)

13. linknkm

linknkm MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Acronis True Image 2016 is one of the best backup application we could find around in the market.

14. bitznpcz

bitznpcz MDL Novice

Jan 19, 2014
    #114 bitznpcz, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    Great software - please count me in! Thanks for the comp!

I mainly use ATIH for migrating to SSD drives and it would be great to have a full licenced version and not the free one provided by the SSD manufacturer.

I've been using ATIH since version 10 and find it the best on the market. I've tried clonezilla, Macrium Reflect, Norton Ghost etc, but always come back to Acronis for a great backup/recovery solution.

15. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Please count me in.
    As for the review, I have been using ATI software since 2008 as a network administrator and the last edition I purchased was ATI 2013, why because:
    1. Most of all it is very reliable software.
    2. I have used bootCD to copy OS Archive on dozens of PC in a day and it never disappointed me.
    3. It produced small backup file for a partition excluding only non-essential temporary files e.g. swap space
    4. It recovers OS+drivers+software in less than 15 minutes, so it is very fast.
    5. Even a non-technical person like lab assistant can restore the backups after training only once.
    6. Simply amazing piece of software.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Zinc64

Zinc64 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2012
    Long time user of Acronis...time for a new version...Sign me Up!

Great product...idiot-proof...works for me.
    Saved my bacon more than a few times when a HDD decided to retire...

17. Compusmurf

Compusmurf MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2016
    Hard for me to review. I've never used their backup software. I currently use Reflect. (On the bright side, at least I'm backing up on a regular basis ;) ) That being said, I've used their Disk Director partition tools many times over the years and it's never failed me.

18. cruxq

cruxq MDL Junior Member

Mar 31, 2010
    True Image is one of those go to apps that everyone needs when the worst happens to your system, or, you are just migrating data over to another drive.

19. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

Why Acronis TrueImage?
    1. It is well-known imaging software.
    2. It helps to backup and restore your important data.
    3. Tomorrow is #WorldBackupDay

I don't use facebook, hope twitter is also fine. Followed them there
    https://twitter.com/FortunesWebb/status/715275967976116224

20. scorp81

scorp81 MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2012
    Very Good Software. In the latest version 2016, Backup files can be mounted and desired files copied to other place. Backing up and restoring is very easy.

Count me in for the licence.