[Giveaway/Contest] for 15(yearly)+1(lifetime) licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank for for the giveaway! It is the best download manager in the world. My 1 year license is about to end so I'd like to win another 1 year license to continue using it.

2. azlvda

azlvda MDL Member

Jun 28, 2009
    thanks. Count me in

3. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Thank you very much for this giveaway !

IDM is probably the best download manager. I tried some else but IDM is really the best.

No problem to catch downloads links!

4. Lightinz

Lightinz MDL Novice

Sep 30, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Count me in please.
    I have used IDM before and loved using it.

5. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Thank you so much for the competition.

I'm taking part in this competition because my annual license for this program will end soon. This is the best program for quickly and securely downloading legitimate content from the internet. In addition, it's fully compatible with the most popular web browsers.

6. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thank you for this great giveaway.
    I would like to win because this is the best download manager I have ever used.
    I like the features:
    Download Speed Acceleration and Download Resume.

7. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    I used many software downloads but nothing that resembles IDM in the speed and ease of telechargment .. Really it is able with all web browsers.
    I really like the design and the acceibility of its menu ...... please i need a license

8. monitor

monitor MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2009
    New
    thanks. Count me in. I need the best downloader that is available! That's IDM

9. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway! Count me in!

10. silverhawk2

silverhawk2 MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2016
    Till date, I found IDM as the best download manager. Its speed and ability to grab links is wonderful. Hopefully I can win this.

11. Little Johnny

Little Johnny MDL Novice

Jun 5, 2019
    I agree with above rules I welcome because its resume feature is very best

12. ricktendo64

ricktendo64 MDL Expert

Apr 20, 2008
    I currently use another download manager, but I have heard great things about IDM and I would love to win a lic.

13. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thank you @sid_16 for this contest. IDM can speed up the download - thanks to the technology of dynamic segmentation of downloaded files. It can resume interrupted downloading and allows you to schedule tasks. It is very useful.

14. Satheesh Kumar

Satheesh Kumar MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2017
    Hands down, best download manager right there. I put all my critical files download through IDM, cause I can't risk not having my downloads on time and IDM helps me most of the times with it. Also, the file split and then merging feature is what makes IDM stand out compared to the rest and their chrome extension that lets you grab videos from almost anything that's the best part of the deal. Would love to win it, as my license is almost going to expire. Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone.

15. IBNHAGAR

IBNHAGAR MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2019
    nice competition, IDM is a must have software, highp speed download rate and youtube download capabilities.

16. manhtom

manhtom MDL Member

Jul 10, 2015
    IDM is one of the best download managers on the market. It is easy to manage your downloaded files from its interface. It is an essential piece of software in my PC. Thanks for the giveaway.

17. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I have used IDM in the past however it stopped working with Pale Moon browser. They have announced that the new version will again work with Pale moon so I would like to have a license. It is the best.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. AmigaUser

AmigaUser MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2012
    Thank you for the giveaway. There are several download managers, but I think IDM is the best in the video grabbing department.

19. fripe

fripe MDL Addicted

May 22, 2015
    Thank you very much for the givaway, count me in. The software is great for downloading.

20. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017