[Giveaway/Contest] for 15(yearly)+1(lifetime) licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I like download

2. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    internet download manager remains the excellent download tool I used on windows but I need a license to activate it

3. LinHongJun

LinHongJun MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2013
    Best download tool.

4. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    Thanks a lot @sid_16
    IDM is very good at utilising the bandwidth completely to download the file so that the download can finish faster. Also, it's all the functionalities are really easy and much useful such as batch downloading etc.,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. who4reyou

who4reyou MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2012
    I want a licence of idm beacuse in my experiece this is the best at capturing download.
    Thanks for this giveaway.

6. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    Great giveaway
    I like IDM simple GUI and its fast download speed.
    Count me in
    Thanks

7. Nimeria

Nimeria MDL Novice

May 21, 2019
    This is a really good engagement with the community.

8. Maniple

Maniple MDL Novice

Jun 15, 2019
    i hope that i won licence i've been using trial reset and fake serials for the whole of my computer use anyways thanks for this opportunity

9. tqthtxt

tqthtxt MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    IDM is the best download action

10. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    I love IDM so much, its features are really reliable and nothing much to say. We all know the capability of IDM. I like the feature of IDM that can refresh the link of an old download link and can still continue it any day.
    Hope I can join and win the giveaway.

11. leekc

leekc MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I like Internet Download Manager easy to use user interface and because of the fast download speeds and able to resume/pause interrupted downloads for working on my projects. Thanks for the having the giveaway.

12. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    I thought i chime in and hope the best ... one never knows :)

..so please count me in

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    IDM is one of the best and fastest download managers with clean interface and the options are clearly labelled/formatted for fast operation. it also supports many or all browsers.

14. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Internet Download Manager is the best and fast download tool which supports resume of download, browsers and host files. That is the best feature I like most and that's why I like to win and test it.

15. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Thank you sid & MDL forum for this exclusive IDM giveaway!
    IDM is the best download manager that works with most websites & ideal for using a single downloader for most file types. The safe multipart download technology implemented is a major plus as is the download accelerator. By default it gives option to audio, video or document grabbing, website capture, pause & resume download process, queue handling * speed restriction etc.
    As a client IDM asks for data through a connection created with a server through a url/link. What makes IDM great is that it can create multiple connection with server & maintain/handle each efficiently enough that downloads are done at much faster than normal download via browser depending upon the parallel connections. This is why IDM is so good app. Looking forward to this great giveaway!

16. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.

What do I like about IDM?

Internet Download Manager is not one of many similar download managers. IDM is a powerful, multifunctional tool that combines the functions of the loader, optimizer, scheduler, organically integrated into almost any browser and becoming from that moment an integral part of it.

Internet Download Manager is a Must Have product for users who need to download files from the Internet in large quantities on a regular basis, whether it be the creation of a multimedia library at home or a professional need.

17. Ashachu

Ashachu MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2017
    in

good luck everyone

18. Quaint10

Quaint10 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2018
    Idm is simple and best i always wanted to buy this but becoz i am still unemployed i can't

19. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Who doesn't want an IDM license put your hands up.
    Nobody :D

Thanks for the giveaway.

20. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Thank you for this giveaway. This is Great program that can increase download speed. I like pause and continue features. I hope it can help me with downloading big files from the internet.