[Giveaway/Contest] for 15(yearly)+1(lifetime) licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    Thank you for this giveaway.
    IDM No.1 program for download
    At the time of downloading, you have no worries about corrupting files.

2. nnavinraj

nnavinraj MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    Great Download manager. I especially like the queing feature. I have a limed connection so its good to be able to ques downloads and continue surfing in the meantime. I'd love to get my hands on the licence. Count me in.

3. blade2

blade2 MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway. IDM is the best download manager and it is compatible with all major browsers.

4. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.
    I would like to win, because IDM is the best download manager and my license has expired.

5. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019
    Thanks @sid_16 for another great giveaway!!!! Bravo!!!!

This software is well known by several users and is consolidated on the market due your stability and resources

6. LinHongJun

LinHongJun MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2013
  7. Marde Gard Alastor

Marde Gard Alastor MDL Novice

May 3, 2017
    IDM is a really nice software, very well made.
    Thanks for this giveaway.

The Feature i like(and recoomend) is the possibility to add a custom url in the ADD download feature,u can create an url from a Url creator website and add to IDM directly, this way u can download an entire playlist or Channel from youtube.

Be able to refresh an link from a dead download.

The compatibility to my favorite brownser Firefox.

The help page from the Dev is also really helpful.

8. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.

I use IDM on a daily basis but inside a sandbox as I don't have a working license for my 2nd PC. So now every 30days I have to clear sandbox and re-install IDM to use it again. This has been going on for more than 2 years now. I hope I can avoid all this trouble should I win myself a license for lifetime

Thanks,
    Grr

9. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway!
    "Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most" to make a 'valid' entry.
    I need a license key for this software in order to grow the download speed of my files and IDM will help me do it. I like a lot the pause feature in order to continue the download at a later time.

10. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in.

11. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Thanks @ sid_16 for opportunity to win one of the most powerful download manager .there are many amazing features like link grabber and multiple connections per file to increase download speed besides resume ability for broken downloads

12. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @sid_16. IDM is a well known download manager good at lots of stuff: downloading, archiving and given the possiblity to redownload what was downloaded before, pausing the downloads, downloads from premium servers, etc. Who doesn`t want a license for this software?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway Sid. I like IDM's resume download feature the most. It has resumed my broken downloads many times.

14. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need a free Internet Download Manager license for fast and smooth file downloads from the Internet.
    My favorite features:
    - increase download speed at times,
    - download video content from various services,
    - resume download after disconnection.

15. roc

roc MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2015
    Will be July.4 , Ilike to win free license of IDM. Thanks.

16. n4th4n_123

n4th4n_123 MDL Novice

Jan 30, 2019
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Internet Download Manager is the best download manager by far. it works with all browsers and is very easy to use.
    Please give me a license
    thanks.

17. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway
    Good download speed
    Easy to use
    Support for breakpoints
    Compatible with all browsers
    I hope can have IDM.

18. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway @sid_16 :)

Internet Download Manager is the best download manager I have ever used. I love its resumable download and great UI. Hope to get a 1-year license or lifetime license. Count me in please :)

19. Tang Long Dinh

Tang Long Dinh MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2019
    Thank you for the giveaway. I hope to get a license and wish good luck to the other participants.

20. likan23

likan23 MDL Novice

May 5, 2018
    "Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most"

Answer--I have pirated idm right from my childhood...It is one of the first tools to install after installing an os....Living in India where net speeds were sbysmally slow idm was a life saver...