[Giveaway/Contest for] 19 licenses of Acronis True Image 2020.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    I would like to thank everybody from Acronis for sponsoring these 19 licenses for Acronis True Image 2020.
    Each license can activate up to 5 PCs and it gives you 1TB of cloud storage free for one year.Secondly I like to thank our member Tarek for writing this review that can be read here.

------------------------
    The Giveaway of A T I 2020 will start from 5th. December 2019 and end on 1st January 2020
    ---------------------------------------------------​
    [​IMG]

Acronis True Image 2020
    Acronis True Image 2020 is an integrated software suite that ensures the security your data. It can back up your documents, photos, email, partitions, and even the entire disk drive. This includes operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.

Backups helps you to easily recover your computer if any problem or disaster occurs. For example; losing data, hard disk damage, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, and many more

Online Backup makes it easy to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud. Your data will be protected even if your computer is lost, or destroyed and you can recover all your information onto a new device, if needed.
    Homepage:

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/computer-backup/

Works on multiple platforms

[​IMG]

System Requirements:

Processor Pentium 1 GHz
    1 GB RAM
    3.5 GB of free space on a hard disk
    CD-RW/DVD-RW drive or USB drive for bootable media creation (about 600 MB of free space is required)
    Screen resolution is 1024 x 768

Free Trial:

This is valid for 30 days with 2 limitations: Disk cloning is disabled and when booting from an Acronis bootable media, the only available operation is recovery. Also, all data stored in the cloud will be deleted after the trial is over

User Interface:

This is very friendly and easy to use

[​IMG]

Activation:

[​IMG]

Complete Cyber Protection

Combining reliable backup with proven anti-malware technology, the built-in unique cyber protection solution effectively safeguards all of your data, apps and systems.

Backup and Recovery

Mirror imaging. Disk cloning. All‑in‑one recovery drives. It’s easy to ensure your data is available for recovery, no matter what happens.

Anywhere Access

Retrieve any file from your cloud backup, wherever you are, on any device. Manage backups remotely. Enjoy secure file sync and share.

Innovative Protections

The only personal backup solution that uses AI to stop ransomware and cryptojacking in real time. Offers blockchain data notarization.

ATI 2020 is ranked #1 as Cyber Protection solution with easy intuitive backup, efficient all-in-one protection and secure from cyberthreats. ...........continue reading..

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Homepage:
    https://www.acronis.com/en-in/personal/computer-backup/#modern_protection

Download:
    https://dl.acronis.com/u/AcronisTrueImage2020.exe

Buy Acronis True Image 2020
    https://www.acronis.com/en-in/personal/buy-backup/

Customer Service and Support
    https://www.acronis.com/en-in/support/
    ------------------------------------------------

Competition rules
      • To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2020 or which feature/s of ATI 2020 do you like the most?".
      • Only one entry allowed per household.
      • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
      • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
      • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
      • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
      • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Competition run time

The Giveaway of A T I 2020 will start from 5th. December 2019 and end on 1st January 2020

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 1st January 2020 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.
    -------------------------------
    If you agree with the above rules then you're welcome to enter.

sid_16

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #2 sid_16, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    (OP)
    The Giveaway is open for participation.
    G O O D L U C K :good3:

NOTE: If this thread doesn't cross 100 posts (participants) before 31st December, the licenses will be reduced to 10 instead of 19.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for this nice Giveaway, Acronis true image is a famous well known product, I would like to join this contest and hope I,m a lucky winner :)

4. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    thanks for the giveaway. Even if I use other methods and other software, you can count me in. nice day. good luck to the other members. :)

5. Sumitg39

Sumitg39 MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2019
    two thing i liked most are 1TB backup and 5pcs activation!!
    so count me in please!

6. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    This is known and valued product to make a copy of the entire system.
    It has a clear and simple operation.
    more than it has effective protection protect our data in our copy.
    I hope to be one of the winners of this firmware.
    thanks for the competition for this program.:)

7. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Thanks for giveaway acronis is a best Back-Up. İt is not only Back-Up antiransomware module iş good and very effective

8. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    i have used old versions from time to time for backing up system partitions. is till have some of them. this will be a good chance to replace them.

9. KenNoKage

KenNoKage MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2019
    It takes a long time to constantly reinstall Windows and install applications. I want to use it for backup. Thank you.

10. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Acronis True Image 2020 offers innovative protection features like blockchain data notarization, so I want to participate in this giveaway.

11. streammaster

streammaster MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2015
    It's the best backup program. With great features . My Favorite is : Full backup type and Backup scheduling
    Count me in please.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

12. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks, i like the cloud backup features....count me in please.

13. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    #13 Don Pedro, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    Thank you very much for the competition and the opportunity to participate in it!

I'm taking part in this competition because my current license has expired and I have an older version of the program.

I would like to update to the latest version.

The program itself is the best program for backing up important data.

14. ispasion22

ispasion22 MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    Back-up is one of vital steps when I want to work without any stress. And this is the only program that has not failed for me, for a long time.
    Thank you!

15. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thank you for the great giveaway.

I want to win the Acronis True Image because Acronis True Image 2020 is the leader in the industry of best backup solutions--
    Acronis True Image 2020 delivers the power of integration, with data protection, cyber-security, and management features which I can
    control from a single intuitive dashboard.

It is very effective backup software that supports all platforms. It has a lot of useful features especially whole system image, cloud space support and restore of social media.
    feature/s of ATI 2020 I do like the most:
    So in addition to safely backing up my data in the Acronis Cloud, a subscription to Acronis True Image 2020 lets me retrieve any file or folder I want,
    wherever I, have an internet connection.

It is easy to use and fast. It helps me to search my backup files and encrypt backup. It also prevents cryptomining malware from stealing system resources, slowing performance, and injecting other malware.
    Hope I win this giveaway!

16. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    In my opinion Acronis True Image 2020 is the best program for creating backups and system recovery in case of problems to the previously created copy.
    That's why I want to win this program to my information, photos, videos were safe
    In addition, all this can be stored on servers producer which increases safety.

17. subasuflorian

subasuflorian MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2013
    I like the very complete Backup and Recovery feature. Is the most powerful in the industry.

18. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Thanks for this Givaway sid_16, count me in as I love Acronis True Image for backing up my many Hard Drives

19. OldMX

OldMX MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    in for a license, no money to buy it, best feature is cloning from bigger to smaller disk.

20. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Thank you for this Great contest.
    I need a free license of Acronis True Image 2020 to have opportunity. to make backups of my documents, pictures and other files.