[Giveaway/Contest for] 19 licenses of Acronis True Image 2020.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    I would like to win True Image 2020
    it is the best software for backing up category

2. Celke Prive

Celke Prive MDL Novice

Dec 11, 2019
    Have been using Acronis true image sinds 2014 and make frequently and had any problems,
    Acronis true image is 100% reliable.

3. Celke Prive

Celke Prive MDL Novice

Dec 11, 2019
    Sorry for my previous post for the spelling.
    Have been using Acronis true image sinds 2014 and make frequently backup's and never had any problems when repairing my pc with a previous backup's,
    Acronis true image is 100% reliable.

4. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I have been using the Acronis True Image at work since 2008 and it is yet to fail me once. IMHO it's the best software for Backup and Cyber Protection. I would love to win a personal license of this amazing piece of software.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Haki85

Haki85 MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2019
    Acronis for me is a life saver and i mean it! Since i use a lot programs (music, photo,video) and just one random thing can make me to reinstall system with all programs again (about 300gb+ huge amount of them ) which is hard job to do and time consumpting, i got saved couple times now with Acronis and i restored and saved all my data\programs\settings to the state of fresh installed Windows with all apps already in. Just in couple clicks instead days i was doing before. For me, that is All in One solution and is the real deal!
    Their protection is one of that i have most trust among other AV and that is a whole true.
    I would be a very happy person to get Acronis as a Christmas, it would be awesome!
    Thanks in advance for giving us a chance to get Acronis for free !

6. briviopc

briviopc MDL Novice

Nov 17, 2014
    I have been using the Acronis True Image on my home since 2010...i like it much more and make frequently backup's without problem.
    Thanks in advance for giving us a chance to get Acronis for free !

7. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    Thank you for the giveaway acronis is the best Back-Up. İt is not only Back-Up antiransomware module iş good and very effective and has saved my butt many times, ive been using the 2017 version and id like to see the improvements made thank you.

8. havanhoa

havanhoa MDL Novice

Nov 18, 2019
    it ok, thank you so much

9. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Acronis True Image backups important data by the way of file and folder backup or system image which is very important these days due to threats like ransomware attacks increasing at an alarming rate. Acronis True Image also has one of the best speeds in backing up and restoring data/image. Thanks! for the giveaway! @sid_16

10. potjevleesch

potjevleesch MDL Addicted

Aug 7, 2010
    I definitely need a reliable, easy to use backup and clone tool as I intend to change my old HDD to WD SSD's in january. Thank you !

11. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Active cloning & blockchain certifications are the features i'd like to try. Thx

12. kobroro

kobroro MDL Novice

Dec 28, 2018
    I sign up in the club of those who appreciate a backup solution of better quality.
    Thanks again.

13. germ9

germ9 MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2013
    Thanks for the giveaway
    I'd like to win a license of Acronis True Image because I need to create full backups of my boot disc from the bootable media.
    The features I like of Acronis are the easy to use and the reliability

14. NiCE2009

NiCE2009 MDL Novice

Jul 26, 2009
    This is my favorite backup software. I use previous version before, I want to see what's new in this 2020 version. I like the disk cloning feature the most, it can make an image of the disk and save it to a network location.

Thanks,

15. raver1980

raver1980 MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2019
    Thanks for the great giveaway and i agree with the rules.
    Acronis True Image is a very easy tool for backup a computer and restore it, if something went wrong.
    And yes, i install my pc very often, because i am an experimental guy that try a lot of software.
    All thumbs are pressed.
    Wish you all have a great christmas time.

16. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Acronis True Image is just about the fastest backup program. I like there are a lot of background processes, those didn’t seem to impact the daily computing experience negatively. Thanks for this contest.

17. heat_z0ne

heat_z0ne MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2013
    I like to try it, We use to have norton ghost and i loved it but its not discontinued. Now we are using Clonezilla boot cd ,Very easy to use but not much GUI interface but works for me. Acronic is good software but problem in past move us to alternative solution. LET ME TRY IT (*v*)......

18. mdlfonz

mdlfonz MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2015
    Surely one of the best backup software with good reputation and some extra features. A must-have!

19. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    There are many disk/file backup/imaging software out there, but Acronis excels at its fast backup and great compression ratio. It's reliability is also long proven. I bought v2011 but would like have a taste of the newest version.