[Giveaway/Contest for] 19 licenses of Acronis True Image 2020.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    NOTE: If this thread doesn't cross 100 posts (participants) before 31st December, the licenses will be reduced to 10 instead of 19.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    "why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2020 or which feature/s of ATI 2020 do you like the most?".
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Acronis True Image 2020 is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With it, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements and provide support for dynamic disks and Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE). With such favorite features provided, I am anxious to win this software for my system backup.

3. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I need a free Acronis True Image 2020 license to back up the operating system and data to both a separate hard drive partition and external drives and to cloud storage.
    Most of all in ATI 2020 I like the functions of protection against cryptographers (Acronis Active Protection) and secure cloud storage (Acronis Cloud).

Twitter Share

4. Dweep

Dweep MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2019
    I would like an Acronis license to take away a lot of headaches frustration and save me a-lot-of-time! I m quite familiair with this type of software and IMHO the majority of these kind of programs only became bigger (as in size) but surely not more reliable as one would expect. Without mentioning the names of some other companies who offer and promise reliability ease of use and pretend to provide THE solution to all image programs related, surely most of them were realible, easy to work with. But in time they adapted a whole lotta Mumbo Jumbo starting with complexity and ending with getting stuck riht in the middle of that sooo important image job, wich caused you a few hours, you started the job on your pc and went to work. At dinner time you find out it was far from completed, it was rendered useless, so now you still have to sit and witness a whole lotta painful hours to get that image job done!

I collected heaps of stuff which is in need of a backup but it it out of proportion so if I would go for a license from some company I would never even consider settling for less because of economical motives or the latter. No I would go for a program i can rely on eyes closed and won't sent me off digging up piles of information in order to understand what and how I actually should use it :)

(I used it once and it beats every other program I ever used from as far back as 2002)

Regards Dwee[

5. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway! Acronis True Image is my favorite PC backup solution and one of the most reliable data backup utilities. I would like to win a license so I can regularly backup my important data. My favorite Acronis True Images features are active disk cloning that allows making backups without interrupting work, universal restore that allows restoring a system backup to dissimilar hardware.

6. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway @sid_16 .
    Acronis is definitely one of the best backup utility on the market with nice features and efficient protection. I have always been an user of Acronis since its early versions and constantly they improved their software with every version. As per features i like the ransomware protection of the backups and the free cloud, this solution having all i need for an absolute peace of mind.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year at all!
    :kissin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @sid_16 and Acronis! :)

I'd like to win an Acronis True Image 2020 license because it offers the best personal backup and recovery solution that uses AI to stop ransomware and cryptojacking in real time. It also utilizes cloud storage for anywhere access to backups in emergency cases. Would be a nice to compare it with other known backup utilities in the market today. Please count me in. :)

8. Harm2k

Harm2k MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2014
    The simplicity AND the effectiveness is beyond compare with other products, i think when catastrophy really hits a computer system full (backup-,) data is restored on the fly.
    Hope i'll make a chance.

9. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I need a free license of Acronis True Image 2020 because of the backups ability

10. Seventh Son

Seventh Son MDL Novice

Aug 31, 2018
    Thanks for the excellent giveaway!

Acronis True Image is the best software for backing up your files and making a complete image of your hard drive! Good luck to everyone!

11. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thank you for the giveaway.
    I like features like these:
    • Full image backup.
    • Active disk cloning.
    • Replicate backups in the cloud.
    • Quick recovery / restore.
    • Ransomware and cryptomining blocker.
    • Cloud backup
    • End-to-end encryption.

12. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    I like Acronis True Image as the best backup software. I had this program but it expired. I want to make backups with Acrinis forever.
    Thanks!!!

13. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Why do I want to win a license for Acronis True Image 2020?

Because I need the best possible system/disk back up software I can get in order to save me when the inevitable next crash/problem shows up from a malware infection or any number of things. Reformatting a disk is just part of the human-computer relationship unless you have trustworthy backup software that can restore your system to an earlier working point that you have saved
    Acronis True Image 2020 is a time-proven software and is respected by users and software critics across the internet.

*Thank sid_16 you for this contest and a chance to win this license.:D

14. iflorinache

iflorinache MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2019
    I want to use this program because it is one of the most reliable, its performance and qualities are invaluable.

15. Hey!

I‘m using Acronis True Image 2016 this time and I‘m ready for an upgrade!

Thanks for this giveaway.

16. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    I like Acronis True Image 2020 because ATI is one of the best backup programs in the world.ATI is Fast, reliable image and file backup.

17. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Hello. I would like to thank to the organisator for such a nice giveaway! ATI Home 2020 is the newest version of Acronis, the best backup solution on the market. I just installed the trial and i must say i`m impressed with the new enhancements made, i like a lot the fact that the entire backup of my PC took about 15 minutes. I hope to get a license in order to continue using this very good program. Although the installation package is huge, the results are great!
    Count me in to the draw please!
    Thanks so much.

18. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you or the giveaway.
    Acronis True Image 2020 is a one of the best programs to creating backups and system recovery.
    I like features:
    - Change-Block Tracker technology - faster incremental and differential backups
    - Ransomware and cryptomining blocker
    - End-to-end encryption.

19. Amiable

Amiable MDL Novice

Nov 7, 2009
    'Acronis True Image' is one of the greatest backup softwares on the market, today. Best options offered by Acronis are Seamless Cloning of complete hard drive and Possibility of Data Restoration, as and when needed. I love the fact that I will be able to simply back up my local hard drive in the cloud and will be able to access my backed-up files from any device, I have, I would like to be a Winner of the latest release of 'Acronis True Image'.

20. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    My personal favorite Backup software. ATI is the best.
    I need this simply because my fixed income doesn't leave money to purchase a license.
    Thanks for the giveaway.