[Giveaway/Contest for] 20 licenses of Acronis True Image 2018.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpd671

mpd671 MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2016
    why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018?
    • Because I've been tempting fate by not having regular or reliable backups for WAY TOO LONG!!!.
    • There's not too much dispute - ATI is hands down the best!
    • I want to do this once and do it right for all the systems in the house!
    • Free is for me - recently came off a long term spell of unemployment and have a lot of catching up to do!

Which feature/s of ATI 2018 you like most?

• Ability to restore everything or just a few files, depending on how badly I've screwed things up this time around!

2. Roscon

Roscon MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2017
    Recently I was a victim of Ransomware, I lost some macros projects in excel, as well as reports from my engineering studies, I managed to recover something but the damage was greater. I wish I could go back and get something back, but it's too late. I believe that this application will be excellent for keeping personal and work information safe.

3. Atenza

Atenza MDL Junior Member

Feb 16, 2011
    It's very useful.
    This is one of the best backup solutions.

4. Wizbit

Wizbit MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2011
    I'm very interested in the 1 click backup and the fact it can Secure data against ransomware attacks which is getting more common as of late. And anything that makes backup more easy has to be good

5. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Why do I need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018?
    I like to test a variety of software
    Acronis True Image 2018 is necessary to help me at any time back to the state before the test software
    Acronis True Image 2018 can do well

6. Liber1

Liber1 MDL Novice

Jul 4, 2017
    I really would like to schedule backup every night so when Sh** happens I'll be ready to go in just minutes

7. horsecow

horsecow MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2015
    i never think of back up any of my pc sence win 10 but it will good to have a program that can handy

8. ibrudiiv

ibrudiiv MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2017
    Switching to another SSD soon, would love to have a copy!

9. stoiansl

stoiansl MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2010
    Why do I need a free license of Acronis True Image?
    Because is Best backup solution
    Thanks to this giveaway.

10. alpx

alpx MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2015
    Thanks for giveaway.

Acronis True Image 2018 is the best backup, imaging, cloning software tool made. I would like to win a free license for cloning my hard drives.

11. x089722

x089722 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2017
    I need a license because I would like to use this software on my mac

12. Witchakorn Saphangphol

Oct 18, 2017
    I used the trial of this one before, I loved the schedule backup feature!

13. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    I've been using Acronis 2014 and it has served me very well, restoring backups and keeping my data safe. I'd like to upgrade my computer soon and the new one will probably come with Win 10 and a UEFI layout.

Currently I am using Acronis 2014 and would like to be able to get the newer version to handle all the features that the older Version 2014 might not be able to handle.

14. nechrist

nechrist MDL Guide Pack

Apr 24, 2010
    Acronis is another great backup software. Again: would be amazing to have a licensed copy! Thank you!

15. Nachum37

Nachum37 MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2011
    Acronis is the most well known name for backup. Issues such as data backup must rely on the best!

16. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    The best features, Active Protection to protect or safe guard user data & Acronis images/backups against ransomware & Try & Decide tool to test or review software, drivers, etc & revert back to clean state, etc.

17. enesalpa

enesalpa MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2010
    For many years I used Terabyte Image but after trying Acronis True Image 2016 I choosed it because it is more simple and very fast to make my security backup images.

Thanks for the contest and the opportunity to get the last version.

18. LightDestory

LightDestory MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Acronis has been my favourite software for backup, the bootCD works like a charm!

19. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    To understand why I would like a free copy of Acronis True Image, you would first need to understand my mentality surrounding backup software.

In truth, I have never used image software to backup my computer and the reason for this is I never honestly saw the point since anything likely to actually affect my computer...ie.. Hardware failure or aggressive virus would likely also affect my backup. The idea of having a dozen burned DVD's or USB's laying around also never appealed to me since I would need to backup 100's of GB's of data, if not a 1 TB each time. It is for this reason, that I never saw any value in such programs. My general idea of backing up is simply my basic documents, photos, and perhaps a select few executables which I could fit on a single USB somewhere and perhaps on a remote cloud and that data would be encrypted (by myself) so that if such data was ever found (leaked), it would mean nothing to anyone.

However, recently with the passage of time, I have found it could be useful to back up a full image or two of older systems. For example, Windows XP, which I still keep a copy of for older, classic games. Having to reinstall the whole OS is not a problem for Windows 7, 8, or 10. I have done so, so often, that it has become an art and I can complete it in under 30 minutes (everything, updates & customization). But trying to redo a full Windows XP install in 2017 (soon to be 2018) is not as easy as downloading the newest drivers if you forgot to keep a copy. Further, it takes a bit more effort to customize an older Windows XP install. Perhaps having a full system backup of the whole system in its original state could be useful.

If I am being honest, I could use a free copy since my mentality of seeing myself purchasing such a product has not yet escaped me and that is because the ideal behind myself even needing such a program still seems like a fringe case to me. But I have been toying with the idea, none the less.

20. myDEXTERid

myDEXTERid MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2017
    Because I don't have the money to buy a license.