[Giveaway/Contest for] 20 licenses of Acronis True Image 2018.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rannyz

rannyz MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2015
    Acronis True Image is the best backup solution and the most reliable one out there.
    Best feature is Secure data against ransomware which is a killer feature and is very relevant these days.

2. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks for the givaway!
    I like easy Back up that uses cloning and imaging to make a duplicate of the system and quickly recover the whole system.
    I also like End-to-End Encryption.

3. JohnSG

JohnSG MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2014
    I still use acronis 2009 because it works. Yes 2009! I use it for bare metal backup and restore. It has never failed me once. It would be nice to finally upgrade to a newer version.

4. cruxq

cruxq MDL Junior Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Was looking for a backup program that has differential backups, and this seems to be it!
    It has Changed-Block Tracker, which is what I was looking for!

5. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    WinPE Media Builder
    Acronis True Image comes with Acronis Active Protection
    Schedule times, configure destinations, and select from full image, incremental, differential or custom backup types.

This is one of the best backup program.

6. EvilPraetorian

EvilPraetorian MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2012
    Acronis is handy for creating a similar "hidden" recovery partition like most laptop manufacturers do and allows the entire OS + software to be stored on a recovery drive to be recovered if/when a system malfunction ends with data loss.

7. Kevin Rosas

Kevin Rosas MDL Member

Nov 27, 2016
    special corrective maintenance and preventive is whether it's a real tools. in both situations works luxury.

8. kamran999

kamran999 MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2017
    I would like to get it because I really need to backup all my files safely and transfer them to safe cloud. If I would get license, I would get that space as well. Feature I love is secure zone and that it allows users to save data on cloud.

9. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I would like a copy of Acronis True Image 2018 for system and folder backups

10. KenanK

KenanK MDL Junior Member

Sep 26, 2010
    nice backup and recovery programs. I am quite satisfied from older versions

thanks.

11. tensign

tensign MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2015
    I would like to have a copy of Acronis True Image 2018, So I can backup all my hard drives using clone Drive

12. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    I need a license because I don't have a money to buy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. alumi

alumi MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    For me Acronis is the best of the back up softwares...particularly like its image backup of whole drives, protection and backup to the cloud.Plse count me in

14. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway. I'm using the free version called Acronis True Image WD Edition. Though it is good, it has very limited features which is why I would like to upgrade to True Image 2018.

15. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks Sid for the giveaway.

I like the features such as Universal Restore, Try and Decide, and Sync and Share.

Thanks,
    Grr

16. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Acronis True Image is a good backup solution.
    The new Non-stop Local Backup-Feature looks to be nice, which I want to try.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

17. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    I would love to get Acronis True Image to backup our PCs. With all the viruses and randomware popping
    up nowadays, it's good to have a reliable backup.

Please enter me in the giveaway. Thank you.

18. interrogator

interrogator MDL Novice

May 31, 2017
    Have used Acronis since XP, would use it for robotics w10 backups.

19. Druboo_666

Druboo_666 MDL Novice

Jul 7, 2013
    One of the best software of its class.i like because with it i can go back to the state where my Operating system was solid and I made a backup of that.
    its really give back the OS to a working state in minutes.
    and Converting to a new hardware doesn't effect that thanks to Acronis True Image.
    And with a free license i can use it on my laptop and desktop to backup all important file which will be great
    for me.

20. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Good idea to have great software and use it to make backups of system or partitions or files. I like the possibilty to turn on Acronis Active Protection. Thanks!