[Giveaway/Contest for] 20 licenses of Acronis True Image 2018.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashoktvm

ashoktvm MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    I would really like to win this giveaway since Acronis is my favorite in backing up my important files and softwares

2. the_chairman_of_the_board

May 13, 2017
    Need it To backup my important files from Desktop Computer to Portable HDD. So that I have safety copies. I would like to see more lightweight UI with giving Syncfeature of syncing files only data ones.

3. wilgoodm

wilgoodm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2015
    That Try and Decide thing of ATI is very useful.

4. serviceman

serviceman MDL Novice

Jun 20, 2013
    Would be nice finally to have a legal copy.

5. samit

samit MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2016
    I have tried Easeus, Acronis and Paragon before as backup tool and nothing came close to Acronis in terms of speed and reliability. Also, my previous Acronis doesn't support windows 10 so I need this new one. Thanks for giveaway.

6. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Following features are the new features being included in the new release of Acronis True Image 2018 :
    1. Ransomware protection is additionally introduced.
    2. Mobile backup now includes memory card backup.
    3. Facebook and Instagram Backup is possible.
    With these favorite features, I am anxious to win this license and have a test of it.

7. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I want a free license for Acronis True Image 2018 because i need to back-up my personal computer monthly. My home pictures needs to be backed up for future. Acronis True Image 2018 makes this job very fast and tib file format very usefull.

8. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Acronis make excellent Backup program. All backups created with Acronis True Image can be mounted as virtual disks. Best Feature for me is the Acronis recovery in restore program tab. There are also active disk cloning and ransomware protection included now. I see a Try & Decide mode which is interesting & I will like to test it with a trial version soon. Acronis brings some unique capabilities to backup software, including Facebook, instagram, twitter and mobile backup. I have three must need requirements & Acronis got them covered:
    Better incremental backup performance.
    Backup Activity and Statistics.
    Wireless mobile backup to NAS.

I would like to try the new version to see how it changed and for me it is important to create fast copy of my system and fast restore if anything unexpected system crash happens. Thanks for the giveaway sid_16 & Acronis. Would love to try here.

9. z0nk

z0nk MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2009
    I'd love to get full version to use at home for my wife pc so next time it will be faster to her recover pc after malware infection

10. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    I use Macrium for now while my license last but used Acronis in the past never had problems with it and it looks like it's evolved into an mature program like to participate for this one !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. potjevleesch

potjevleesch MDL Addicted

Aug 7, 2010
    I do need a reliable backup tool because I am a frequent beta software tester, this activity often drives me to restore my system drive when the beta kills it. Thank you

12. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    My understanding is that this software creates an easy backup of a system to help user recover quickly
    So I would love to have this to see how good it is
    as the program features would be usefull

13. Harm2k

Harm2k MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2014
    I would like to get a licensed copy of Acronis True Image 2018 because the name Acronis stands for professional software and "True Image" is just the thing people, me included, need in todays bogus/illegal/malware/viral software.
    In case of disaster, had my share, just a click and restore the image of ones valuable software.
    I would like to enter the giveaway and thanks for pointing this out to me.

14. computman

computman MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2011
    I have tryed so many backup software
    I need a simple use, that can backup full disk and restore it easely.
    Need to backup on a NAS and the cloud
    Seem that Acronis will cover all my needs

15. Gerallt

Gerallt MDL Novice

May 20, 2017
    Why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 or which feature/s of ATI 2018 you like most?

The fact that each license can activate 5 PCs and unlimited iOS and Android devices....a real all round business solution.It covers everything...even social media accounts, I see.
    The 1TB cloud storage, which means that I can access my data from not only any device, but anywhere, as well.
    Acronis is the best.
    The protection against Ransomware attacks,by detecting it, stopping it and reversing it.
    The EXT file system support, as I use a mixture of Microsoft and CentOS, on my network.

Thanks for a really awesome giveaway
    :cool:

16. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I need acronis
    to save my disk images
    and archives.
    the characteristic that I like is:
    Easy to use
    acronis is the best backup software
    with high reliability.
    thanks for the giveaway

17. han66

han66 MDL Novice

May 28, 2011
    Why do I need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018?

best clone tool ever

18. Bud Smith

Bud Smith MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2017
    I've used Acronis True Image for years, but have never gotten the full license. Acronis True Image is amazing at making backups easy, fast and reliable. I would love to be able to use the full program and take Acronis True Image to its full potential! *fingers crossed*

19. Space Dandy

Space Dandy MDL Junior Member

Jan 3, 2017
    I would need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 due to having to manage three computers at the house all of which would benefit greatly from this product.

20. mstzl

mstzl MDL Novice

May 23, 2017
    I have been eager to have such a software. Acronis True Image 2018 is easy to use and provides powerful backup and restore functions. Due to utilizing rapid incremental backup technology, Acronis True Image 2018 increases backup speed. I think Acronis True Image is one of the best backup programs.
    many thanks to you.