[Giveaway/Contest for] 20 licenses of Acronis True Image 2018.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knight

knight MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2009
    With Acronis True Image 2018, you don't need others, right? ;)

2. lewinner_md

lewinner_md MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2013
    The best option is that i can have a full backup to an external hdd, and making a restore is simple

Thanks for the giveaway!

3. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Count me in... I've been using Licensed versions of O&O DiskImage for many years and it's time to compare and try another quality Image solution ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway, sid_16.
    Acronis is one of the best back-up or imaging software on the market with powerful features i rely on if something unwanted happens to my PC. As for the favorite feature, apart from the fast restore function and the usefullness of the interface i like very much in the newer version the antiramsomware protection. So, please count me in for this one. :)

Regards,

5. Satoshi19

Satoshi19 MDL Member

Jun 15, 2017
    #105 Satoshi19, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    I recently lost lot of data (both irreplaceable personal data & anime, movies, songs, games & stuff) from hard disk death by crash, it'be nice if I could make secure backup of my data to prevent any loss in the future.

6. maxb2000

maxb2000 MDL Member

Aug 5, 2012
    I like the cloud backup feature the most because I don't have any good external HDD for backup but I have a good internet connection !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. juve

juve MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2015
    Thanks for this. Acronis needs no introductions, it's the best backup software that has ever been. Period. My favorite feature is Try&Decide.

8. venioni

venioni MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2014
    #108 venioni, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    I need Acronis True Image because is the best and safe program to make backup my system on my HDD.

9. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    i need it for back system and feature i like Use cloning and imaging to make a duplicate of your system, capturing all of your data for disk migration or system recovery

10. cacuca

cacuca MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2013
    As a person that always do backups in a monthly basis, I like to try Acronis True Image 2018. Backing up to the cloud is a great addition.

The feature i'm interested the most is the Universal Restore, being able to quick restore a system is awesome.

11. automoobilla

automoobilla MDL Novice

Apr 22, 2013
    I'm a bit late, aren't I?

12. phukme

phukme MDL Junior Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Have been using ATI 2014 for a few years now...would love an upgrade to the latest version with all the new extras!!
    Count me in....

13. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    please count me in this competition, acronis for me is the first line of defence creating many backups for every installations of windows & linux, preventing waste time reformatting disk and reinstalling those systems, works fine with sysprep technics, its very easy and fast to do restore the system with all programs and configurations. My dream is to win this wonderful program.

14. volcanoes

volcanoes MDL Novice

Jun 3, 2012
    Acronis trusted product. Thank you.

15. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Acronis True Image 2018 is one of the best backup programs. I need it to secure my PC.
    I like the feature:
    Mobile backup
    Try&Decide
    Acronis Secure Zone
    System Clean-up
    Clone Disc.
    Thank you for the giveaway.

16. pincuspincus

pincuspincus MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2009
    Why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018?

I love the acronis suite, because in the past I used the acronis suite and saved my life, because I had lost all the photos of my wedding and my wife wanted to kill me, I recovered from a backup, so I do not want to find myself in the same situation, I would not be so lucky.

17. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    the best back up software out there! Would be great if I could win a license to use it!

Thanks

18. Grzyb

Grzyb MDL Junior Member

Aug 2, 2007
    I'm always Corrupting my Laptop, So need a Reliable Program to backup my 2TB Personnel HD!!!!

19. k9954113

k9954113 MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2016
    Acronis True Image is excellent backup software, computer crash can be quickly restored, uninterrupted backup protection

20. doctorHOO

doctorHOO MDL Novice

Dec 4, 2013
    I'm a sysadmin who wants to keep things in check. This piece of software fits, hands down.