[Giveaway/Contest for] 20 licenses of Acronis True Image 2018.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLee52

JLee52 MDL Novice

Nov 7, 2017
    #141 JLee52, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    "why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 or which feature/s of ATI 2018 you like most?"

I would like ATI because I am someone who always tinkers with my computer, and having an easy way to backup and restore that actually works is extremely helpful.

2. creocoder

creocoder MDL Novice

Sep 13, 2016
    "why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 ..."

Because I do not want to buy it. Simple.

3. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Corrected!
    Competition run time

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JRotten

JRotten MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    Good morning everyone!

I really need an Acronis True Image 2018 License because this software is the best in the world in its category and I do several restorations and backups of HDs daily here, I already looked for software similar to Acronis True Image 2018, but I did not find one in compliance because they always generated errors and data losses!

I really need a License for this Software!

Good luck to all who are part of the MDL Family!

Hugs!

5. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    easy and small Back up size , fast recover , its the best

6. bobmanuk

bobmanuk MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2013
    i very rarely take backups of my pc and as a result, loose a lot of information. having a full system backup would be incredibly useful

7. Don Leed

Don Leed MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2017
    It is often used to convert MBR to GPT.
    Thank you for the contest.

8. Techiekid

Techiekid MDL Member

Nov 3, 2009
    I'm in for this. I run two home servers, this will be excellent to keep systems backed up.

9. explorers

explorers MDL Novice

Nov 8, 2017
    I use Acronis to backup my systems and quickly recovered when no working. Saves a lot time.

10. hOOPSNAKE

hOOPSNAKE MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2010
    why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 or which feature/s of ATI 2018 you like most?

Cuz id only pirate it if I didnt have a legit copy.

11. Kraith

Kraith MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2016
    reliable backup
    lemme win

12. markblank05

markblank05 MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018

Too expensive. I'm still using windows backup.

13. JeepWillys58

JeepWillys58 MDL Addicted

Nov 6, 2010
    I've known Acronis True Image for a long time, of all the software made to make backup images this is without a doubt the best, most reliable and simple to deal with.
    I need this license to be able to create a database of images of my machines and be able to convert them to virtual machines with the facility of a click.

Thank you in advance for the effort of our colleague sid_16 and also the manufacturer for the licenses granted ...

And that I win one of course !!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Amateur_Linux User

Amateur_Linux User MDL Junior Member

Nov 9, 2017
    Hello,
    I need an imaging software because I am using a Desktop (Compaq Presario SG3550IL Desktop PC ) that I bought about about a decade ago and it has been malfunctioning for last few years which has caused loss of data more than once. I have never used backup softwares before. I am thinking of purchasing one if I don't get one.

Meeting all the above requirements. Thanks.

15. Gapp69

Gapp69 MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2017
  16. BIOSIN

BIOSIN MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2008
    It just works, used in company I worked and just can't afford for personal edition.

17. LSDave

LSDave MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2010
    I need an ATI license so I can backup my desktop and laptop computers with a schedule of full and incremental backups.

18. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Acronis True Image 2018 is the gold standard for best backup, imaging, cloning software tool ever made. I only need a free license for backup and cloning my hard drives. Thanks Acronis!

19. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thank You for the giveaway of this awesome product.

why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 or which feature/s of ATI 2018 you like most?

Today's digital world is growing too fast with lots of data revolving around the internet. so it is very much important to protect our data and always keep a backup of the so that we never lost them because our data are very much important if they lost then we will be left completely deserted. So Acronis True Image is the perfect solution to this it is a great software with great good features packed up which will really help to protect your data from being lost. All the features are great in this software but some attracting features are active ransomware protection, Files and folder backup which is great a feature to select the specific files or folders that you want to take backup, Try and decide feature also attract me it will really help me to test different programs without thinking the damage of my system because it will help me to revert back to my good own configuration.

That's It.

20. spacks1

spacks1 MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2015
    I have used Acronis True Image some years back. Its safe, reliable and very easy to use. I will be glad to receive a free copy of the 2018 edition. Everyone needs a gift for Christmas :)