[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of HitmanPro.Alert.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

How often do you scan your PC with HitmanPro.Alert?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2018.
  1. Once in a week.

35.8%
  2. Once in a month.

18.9%
  3. Once in a day.

11.3%
  4. Never.

34.0%
  1. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thank you for this giveaway sid_16 :worthy:

An excellent addition to the main antivirus.
    HitmanPro.Alert blocks the main malicious techniques and exploits that are used to bypass antivirus protection. The product detects other types of threats, including financial malware, remote access tools and cipher-crackers-extortionists by monitoring behavioral activity.

2. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I would like to use it as a second line of defense against Unknown threats and also protect myself against ransomware, zero-day exploits etc...

3. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    HitmanPro.Alert is a good cloud based security solution for prevention from multiple type of threats like ransomwares, exploits, rootkits, etc. I don't have a good secondary scanner to protect my PC from unknown threats which HMA is good at.
    Count me in.
    Thanks sid

4. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thanks, sid_16 for the giveaway! I need a free license for HitmanPro.Alert because I need a very strong antivirus to effectively protect me from all the scum on the internet. My license for Emsisoft is running out soon, and I would like to replace it with HitmanPro.Alert.

5. vaibhav_121

vaibhav_121 MDL Novice

Apr 5, 2015
    Thank you for this giveaway 1 ++ for Me

6. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Hitman Pro Alert is a very reliable and lightweight supplementary anti-malware app to detect and remove hard to find malware.

7. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    HitmanPro Alert is best in cryptoguard and ransomware protection and especially usable in cleaning an already infected system as well as full protection of important applications and programs. I used to install free softwares and HitmanPro Alert can ensure my system with utmost security and safety. Therefoe I am eager to win this license.

8. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    I would like to win because HitmanPro.Alert is very good program to avoid malware.
    Thank you.

9. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    HitmanPro.Alert is an application that protects the system against exploits and spyware. The program also protects the computer in real time against banking Trojans like Zeus, SpyEye, Sinowal, Ice-IX, Citadel, Cridex, Shylock and many others.
    Internet browsers are supported, including IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Pale Moon, Maxthon etc. It is also important that the tool can work in parallel with other security software.
    I would like to intall HitmanPro.Alert on my PC.
    Thank you for the giveaway.

10. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    thanks @sid_16 for the giveaway.

I can use HitmanPro.Alert alongside my AV for a 2nd opinion, as not all bad things are caught by AV.

Thanks,
    Grr

11. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thank you so much for this very good giveaway I Hope to win this
    HitmanPro.Alert is one of the best secondary scanners. It also protects from Ransomware/ cyber attacks and is light weight on system to use. The Advanced Malware Removal is effective and easy to use.

12. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    Thanks!
    HitmanPro.Alert is very good softwarethat includes a powerful, professional-grade virus cleaner.
    I want to use program like this. I prefer HitmanPro.Alert,

13. ntbuse

ntbuse MDL Novice

Dec 20, 2010
    I need it because this program protects my system against exploits and spyware and has save my data a lot of times

14. Roscon

Roscon MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2017
    I have never used that application, I believe it can be a strong competitor of the Heimdal Security program. Softwares of this type always admit that "they protect you from attacks that Antivirus cannot block". Anyway, if it's a prize, I'll look into it in detail.

15. anniyan

anniyan MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2015
    I would like to win a license because this program protects my system against exploits and spyware. It also protects my computer in real time against banking trojans. The program supports the most popular internet browsers that are currently available on the market and is compatible with other security programs. The program protects my webcam and increases my privacy.

16. secgeek

secgeek MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2018
    I would really be interested in having license of HitmanPro.Alert for its real-time protection. It is well-recognized within the security-concerned community!

17. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I would like to win a license because this program protects the system against ransomware, exploits and spyware, protects the camera and encrypts keystrokes (protects against keyloggers). The program gives an extra very good protection of the system.

18. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I am using Kaspersky free on a laptop, and it does not offer the security which the premium version offers. I think Hitman.Pro Alert can help me secure my laptop in combination with the existing antivirus as well as provide Ransomewere protection

19. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    Nice Giveaway...
    I multiboot a lot of systems and run HPMA on all off them, but not all have been activated with a license.
    One more license would be a treat.

20. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    thanks for the giveaway sid!