[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of HitmanPro.Alert.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

How often do you scan your PC with HitmanPro.Alert?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2018.
  1. Once in a week.

35.8%
  2. Once in a month.

18.9%
  3. Once in a day.

11.3%
  4. Never.

34.0%
  1. MEDFAX

MEDFAX MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2015
    Thank you for the giveaway
    HitmanPro saved me several times in the past so I would like to win a license for HitmanPro.Alert

2. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. The program offers continuous protection which goes beyond old-school antivirus to deliver advanced, real-time protection against the latest hacking, ransomware, program exploits, webcam spying, and online banking risks.

3. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @sid_16. :clap3:

Hitman PRO Alert! is a very good antiexploit software to run along my EAM in order to enhance my overall PC protection as it is a lightweight solution for my internet safety. I like alot its ransomware protection and the malware removal process run by Hitman PRO, a very efficient antimalware solution. So, giving the afore mentioned reasons, please count me in to this giveaway. Thanks, dino. :smilie1:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I have tried hitman pro
    but not hitman pro alert.
    hitman pro has a high rate of malware detection.
    but with hitman pro alert you can have the protection in real time
    and thus prevent malware from being installed, it is compatible with antivirus,
    so it's a second layer of excellent protection, maybe better than some
    well-known antivirus.
    thanks for the giveaway

5. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    I'd very much appreciate a license to run HitmanPro Alert as it's hard to find a reliable and trusty piece of software that helps stop new and difficult to diagnose threats that are continuosly released. Having an excellent layer of protection like this would be very much appreciated and give peace of mind. Thanks!

6. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Even though I back up regularly, my worst fear is that some sneaky Malware will imbed itself and then wait for a while and then activate.
    If that happens, the the backups will be worthless.
    Hopefully this new version of HitmanPro Alert will catch these stelth Malware infections.

7. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks alot for this very good giveaway @sid_16

I want to win a license for this software as Hitman PRO it is excellent at removing stubborn malware and the HMPA has very nice additional protection such as ransomware protection and all vulnerable exploits protection for defending me from all the new malware from internet.
    Count me in to this draw please.
    Thanks,

8. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Thanks for this giveaway @sid_16, count me to win. I have used hitman pro many x but currently do not have a valid license for it. I love the Real-Time protection it gives and and the way it protects you against cyber attacks. Awesome!!

9. mikejtt

mikejtt MDL Novice

May 29, 2010
    Please include me in the hitman pro giveaway.... this software is very useful :)

10. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Have been hearing about it so much, will surely like to have one. Thanks for the giveaway.

11. harve

harve MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2018
    Thanks for this post bruh, I missed it though :(

12. Marianna7x

Marianna7x MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2017
    • why do you need a free license of HitmanPro.Alert ?

Because I need protection, especially against ransomware, and I know that HitmanPro.Alert is a powerful program against these threats, thanks.

13. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway i want it for protecting my pc from zero day threats

14. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    PC protection is top of my list. This one would be an ideal addition for me so count me in please.

15. acooldozen

acooldozen MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2011
    Count me in. My license just expired!

16. Soldo

Soldo MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2015
    Alarms: "HitmanPro Alert" warns against Trojans and other dangers in the browser. The software monitors all major browsers and uncovers snooping software that would like to tap into your passwords, personal information and online banking activities. Thanks to the connection to an online database, the software is always up to date and always recognizes the latest dangers.

Thanks for this giveaway.

17. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want free license of HitmanPro Alert to protect brand new, never previously unseen threats, search and analysis of suspicious activity, protection in real time from the last break-ins, extortion, software exploits, security for Webcams and risks of online banking.

18. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    HMPA is an excellent security software to add some additional countermeasures to your security setups. It has very light system footprint and is compatible with almost all antiviruses and security suites.Another nice thing about the software is that it also includes the HMP scanner, which is known to be among the best, by security experts, to get rid of nasties on your machine.

Thnx to MDL, Sophos and sid_16 for this giveaway.:thumbsup:

19. daljeet singh

daljeet singh MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2017
    I"m thankful to sid_16 & Hitman team for Giving away HMPA license's

Why I need hitmanpro.alert?
    Because of its two engine used in it, both are best signatures available engines in the AV market and I heard hitmanpro also have browser protection as well run the browser in separate space. I know hitman from his excellent scan(Sometime false positive) results in its detect almost bad malware on the computer.

Thankyou

20. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Hitman Pro with my existing malwarebytes should be more then enough to protecy my PC. Have seen what hitman could do at youtube and impressed by it's performance.
    I would love to get this giveaway. thank you