[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azam426

azam426 MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2012
    Well the Actual and Honestly saying, I was using Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) in 2003 periods.. I was not aware of IDM that time, then in 2007 (i think) and after i heard about IDM,
    Since then i was Using IDM. Since then i did not change to any other Download Managers. IDM was and Is my only choice. But Honestly, pirated copy i used always, never bought it (Sorry about that).
    So if i win this GiveAway , i will be an owner of a Genuine IDM copy. No More Pirated Copies Needed. Thank you IDM.

2. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thank you very much!

3. lantern

lantern MDL Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Internet Download Manager is a great download tool. I would like to use it. please count me in.

4. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    count me in please. i never win any competition :( want to try my luck again and again. this software is good because it support many of web sites to download files.

5. aopa

aopa MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2012
    count me in Thanks

6. mysteriously

mysteriously Guest

I need Internet Download Manager license to finally enjoy full download speed from all servers all over the world. I like it mostly by it's browser integration and simplicity in use.

7. billy bis

billy bis MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2012
    Uso IDM ormai da tempo
    INSOSTITUIBILE!!!!!!!

8. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Count me in please, IDM is great for downloading videos.

9. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    count me in

i used to have a license for IDM but it expired.
    i found it to be the BEST download manager around but did not have funds to renew.
    fastest speeds available and being able to be integrated within many supported browsers.
    this is the real deal.
    would love to be a winner of this contest.

10. Kondar

Kondar Guest

IDM is honestly the king of download accelerators and managers, nothing I have ever used even comes close.

I wish I had the money to spare for this wonderful program, so thanks for the giveaway please count me in, I'd love to have a license.

thank you

11. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    This is good download manager. For me the best.
    Thank you!

12. antonio8909

antonio8909 MDL Guru

Feb 16, 2014
    IDM is the best program to download things using your internet at maximum speed. I recommended all my friend with optical fiber this program and they told me that they're very happy!

13. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    count me in Thanks.. :D:worthy:

14. adrianyujs

adrianyujs MDL Member

Sep 26, 2012
    count me in! thanks!

I like IDM because my line not stable sometimes and caused my file corrupted / incomplete, with this tool I able to resume broken file :clap:

15. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway ;)

Internet Download Manager - a great manager to organize download of different types and sizes of files. Among the main features include a comprehensive review of the downloaded files, recovery of interrupted downloads, task scheduling, and so on. Internet Download Manager interfaces with most popular browsers, which provides automatic interception of downloads. The program contains a built-in module, which uses a special technology to accelerate the download.

16. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    IDM is best download manager, i tried many but i finally stopped at IDM, that's why i want to win IDM,

Thanks

17. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    thanks for the giveaway

18. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Great contest !

IDM speed up all my downloads....
    Many settings, you can set files in any directory by type !

So for me IDM is the best download manager.

19. Thank you Sid, The Commissioner wants 'in' on the competition. :big_boss:

Why I want to bcuz it's too pricey otherwise.
    I even once mailed Dave to look forward to country specific pricing as I felt the price was a little bit on the higher side. He said to me that they will look into it and infact they were thinking about the same. This was about 1.5-2 years ago. Instead of reducing the prices, the official reseller here in my country are charging more than what IDM developers are charging for.

This is the highly recommended seller as on IDM webite for my country and they are even claiming to provide a discount. :beee:
    [​IMG]

And this is the recommended seller on IDM site:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So long story short, I cannot buy it and hence the giveaway is more than welcomed. :D

20. ranna009

ranna009 MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2016
    Best, trusted and the sole Download manager for me whether its file, music, videos from YouTube or anything i need to download in my PC. Its interface, Features and the frequent updates are all amazing which works with latest updates of my browser. Highly recommended for all download works.