[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi hello

hi hello MDL Novice

Dec 8, 2015
    Count me in.
    I like IDM because it is the best download manger with features like scheduled downloads ,ability to refresh download link if the session has expired, aand video grabber.

2. neps4u

neps4u MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2010
    last year i won the giveaway :biggrin::biggrin:
    really awesome software, easy to use and really effective. And i must say Internet Download Manager is a must have application for everyone who uses internet a lot :worthy::worthy:

Best of IDM :
    Pause and resume option- This option is also available on many downloader but best part is IDM is if network is disconnected or any other error occurred during downloading, IDM try capture the content again to finish the download even web address is changed.
    Queues- This is awesome feature, if you need to download too many contents one by one but u don't have time to wait for the finish one and start the second, Just queues all the content that u want to download and IDM take care of it. It download all content one by one without user even it shutdown the system too after done the job.
    Drag-n-Drop- Just drop the downloaded content to other location such as a flash drive or any other location just using drag-n-drop option.

Future Request :
    1. Support for torrent :worthy::worthy:

Tip- If you downloading content from file sharing sites and IDM unable to capture the link use ALT Key to download :clap::clap:

3. 666

666 MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2008
    IDM is Perfect for optimizing and planning your downloads

4. ydhist

ydhist MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2014
    as usual, please count me in :worthy:

5. sapito

sapito MDL Junior Member

Nov 10, 2013
    I need Internet Download Manager because is the best!

6. lordring22

lordring22 MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2010
    I need it to resume download at any time, hope to win one of the licenses

7. keanbird

keanbird MDL Novice

Oct 10, 2015
    i can always use the extra speed on downloads.

8. NAEL

NAEL MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2010
    Short Review for Internet Download Manage

It is very useful to download video audio and text file from most of the free website or even of some website for which downloading option is not available.And you can also download anything from online streaming eg. youtube.com for video

Briefly, it is the best ever downloading software

9. EASD

EASD MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2012
    Hi,
    I love IDM because has video capture , easily use it ,it can download entire site links and choose what you need ,also have update to news technology in internet (like update video capture) , easily integrated to browsers and a lot of features

10. fardeen

fardeen MDL Member

May 11, 2010
    i need IDm to sleep up my downloads and give me options to schedule my download , auto turn off pc down downlaod complete. to resume, pause download and to control how much bandwith im using when im downloading a file :worthy:

11. ratnesh

ratnesh MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2012
    #51 ratnesh, Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    why do you need / like Internet Download Manager' or write a short review for

Why Do I need Internet Download Manager :

Before I installed Internet Download Manager, I used Free Download Manager , along with Firefox FlashGot Extension. This way I was able to download all files including YouTube Videos and videos from other site. I was not 110% happy with it. Some times I used to get a lost errors -- like file is corrupt, can not download file and other errors which i don't even remember.

Then I came to know about Internet Download Manager. I have installed trial version of it on my PC and I kinda liked it.

The Reasons I need IDM are :

1. Download Videos from any site.

2. Pause and Resume Download. ( helpful while downloading big files )

Things I like about Internet Download Manager :

1. Works well with All Browsers. Before Internet Download manager I used FlashGot + Firefox + FDM combination to Download YouTube and Other Videos.
    Internet Download Manager works well with all Browsers. Plus there is a download this video pop up panel on the videos i watch.

2. Download Speed limiter

3. Download Que

4. site Grabber​

12. manhtom

manhtom MDL Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Used a lot of other download managers but they are bad. This is the best download manager. It provides fast download speed. Easy to use, great features. Thanks for the giveaway.

13. amirzubair

amirzubair MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

IDM is a great download manager to download files at max potential of ur connection. It can also download videos from different sites.

Superb software.

14. privemail85

privemail85 MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2016
    anks for this awesome giveaway!!!! I want it because it does what it say it does and has a friendly user interface.

15. smiley92

smiley92 MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2016
    Thanks for this giveaway.
    I used IDM a long time ago, free version I think was.
    I need Internet Download Manager for:
    - see what is new added in IDM since I used
    - to download movies from Youtube and I think the other
    - to resume download in pause or interrupted of internet connection
    - download more files suddenly with greater speed

I believe every user of Windows must be installed on PC if have slow connection internet and not only that because IDM have a lot useful functions.

16. Woll_2015

Woll_2015 MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway
    This is the fastest Downloader, it can capture video and audio files from various websites with the function of multithreading!

17. emparor

emparor MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2012
    Thx for the giveaway and its a rea lnice bit of software makes my life easier cause i download alot big files daily for my work

its funny see on 100mbit connection like 98mbit/sec used thx to idm :)

18. tensign

tensign MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2015
    :worthy::eek::D Add me to the drawing please :g: Thank You.o_O

19. hariss

hariss MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2011
    count me in Thanks :worthy:

20. sureshabhi777

sureshabhi777 MDL Junior Member

Jul 18, 2009
    Count me in Plz.............