[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Very simple to use program, easy installation and configuration, frequent updates, the full speed of downloading files, the extension automatically is added to Chrome.

Thank you for the giveaway.

2. razarajpoot

razarajpoot MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2012
    hi count me in:clap::clap:

3. 1manshow

1manshow MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2008
    I use Internet Download Manager software primarily as it's the best out there in terms of downloading speeds. It achieves this by breaking files into real pieces and then reassembles them after all parts are downloaded. Another feature I like is ability to download videos from streaming sites like Youtube and others, thus no need of installing any other browser addons to achieve it. So, in short, best downloader for my needs by long margin. Hope I can win license for this. Thanks MDF.:worthy:

4. BearPaws

BearPaws MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2008
    Best download manager among the others, I have been using it for years currently I owned two license. My only wish is to bring back capturing download link with in other software, that option comes handy where a software needs to download updates and IDM capture them and download them saving the executable update for offline installation when it's needed. Please bring that back option it was perfect that way! :worthy:

5. KenanK

KenanK MDL Junior Member

Sep 26, 2010
    count me in Thanks

6. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks for this great contest! IDM is my favorite download manager!

7. imperial

imperial MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    IDM is the best download manager.Simple user interface and easy to use it.

8. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Internet Download Manager software very fast. It is very good software.
    Thank you fo thi contest!

9. monitor

monitor MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2009
    very interested in the program. Hope I am lucky!

10. cdavisdeco

cdavisdeco MDL Senior Member

Jul 8, 2015
    I've used many download managers/accelerators but Internet Download Manager is the best. It takes the maximum of any Internet connection to download at the most possible speed. I would like to take part in this contest to win a 1 year license for this wonderful program.

11. manu19

manu19 MDL Novice

May 29, 2009
    thanks for the giveaway, IDM is the faster download manager in the market !!

12. Soldo

Soldo MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2015
    Thanks! Fantastic giveaway! Very helpful software!

13. laser2016

laser2016 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Thanks a lot for this giveaway

14. BladeGod

BladeGod MDL Member

Oct 28, 2016
    IDM has always been my download manager since it is the only download manager that squeezes the last bit of my bandwidth giving me the correct speed when downloading unlike others

15. scorp81

scorp81 MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2012
    count me in. A very good download manager.

16. Ex64

Ex64 MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2015
    Count me pls....I really want to get original IDM:clap:

17. rensaid

rensaid MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2015
    I thank you for this IDM giveaway. :hug2: I'd like to download some videos from YouTube.com :worthy:

18. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    best downloading soft after utorrent for direct link thanks sid for contest
    count me in ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway/contest is for 20 licenses instead of 15 and the ending time is changed from 22nd Dec. to 26th Dec.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. DanielDacko

DanielDacko MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2015
    First of all, hello to everyone, I think this is my first post here on MDL, which doesn't mean that I don't visit the forum A LOT :) .

I am using IDM several years now, I just can't live without it. In comparation with other download managers, IDM is always my first choice. It doesn't install some bloatware, does what is says it does, the download speeds are incomparable to anything else, browsers, other download managers, torrents etc etc.

I must admit, I never really bought the software, I am just looking for cracked versions, and I know it's not fair for the developers of IDM, but the price is kinda out of my budget, unfortunately. I love genuine software, but can't afford it always. So, I would be grateful if I get one genuine licence, to use the software as it is meant to be used.

Greeting to everyone from Macedonia. :)