[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digdug6367

Digdug6367 MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2016
    IDM is a very handy, stable, and useful tool for downloading.

2. Skylined

Skylined MDL Member

Nov 10, 2008
    IDM is the best for downloading any files from the internet and grabbing those videos from the web you want to save.
    Small footprint and makes the best of your internet connection by using multiple connections for your download.

3. Chris635

Chris635 MDL Novice

Sep 22, 2015
    I'd like to have a copy of this myself :tasty:

4. NavyRet

NavyRet MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2016
    I've been using IDM for a couple of years and I absolutely cannot live without it. I use it for everything and anything that I download. My download speed used to be really slow - like a TV show would take 20 minutes to download, but with IDM, I can download the same size file in only 60 seconds or less. The fastest I have downloaded with IDM is about 192 mb/s. I recently got a used laptop from a pawnshop and would really like to use IDM on it. I tried to install it using my own license, but it wouldn't work because they make you buy a new license for every one of your computers. That seems really unfair to me because when you buy a software I think you should be able to use it as you see fit, but I guess they just want more and more money from people. Anyway, I would really, really like to win one of these license numbers. Thank you very much. :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. kantry123

kantry123 MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2013
    Idm is the best in it's Download manager families... I've tried several alternatives like DAP-Download Accelerator plus and Free DM and Eagle
    None is as feature rich or none is as user friendly as idm

Thank you Sid and MDL for hosting this giveaway

6. SM03

SM03 MDL Expert

Dec 16, 2012
    I love this downloading manager app because of its functional efficiency and friendly, simple GUI. It;s the best downloading app I have ever seen.

7. el-sammak

el-sammak MDL Novice

Dec 20, 2016
    it is very useful to download video, audio and text file from most of the free website or even of some website for which downloading option is not available and you can also download anything from online streaming. count me in please

8. tona69

tona69 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2010
    Thanks for this amazing giveaway!

9. sanay

sanay MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2010
    count me also pls. For slow, congested and interupting internet, like at my place, IDM is the best solution for download.

10. fulcrosupra

fulcrosupra MDL Novice

Jan 5, 2014
    Good luck have fun ;)

11. albaridi

albaridi MDL Junior Member

Oct 27, 2009
    I love Internet Download Manager simply because is the best download manager ever. Stop.

12. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Very thanks for the giveaway.
    I would like win IDM becouse is the best download manager.
    Favorite features: support for most browsers, video grabber, antivirus checking.

13. jelson

jelson MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I love IDM for the fast downloads, the ability to resume, and the video download feature

14. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Internet Download Manager is the best and fast download tool which supports resume of download, browsers and host files. That is the best feature I like most and that's why I like to win and test it.

15. Aktulu

Aktulu MDL Novice

Dec 23, 2016
    IDM is great, love the speeds I get when using it and the ability to resume the download is a big plus. Having a slow ass internet connection sucks, I temporarily used it a while back and was hooked. Having all the mentions i posted makes my internet connection a little more tolerable.

16. Ufuk_26

Ufuk_26 MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2015
    cnt me, thnx

17. CNdigits

CNdigits MDL Novice

Dec 24, 2016
    I need this one for my connection to internet is not reliable. it alway pains me to download any files sized over 1mb.

Thank you for this opportunity.

18. nechrist

nechrist MDL Guide Pack

Apr 24, 2010
    Here we are! Good luck to everyone and merry xmas!

19. cherishjoo

cherishjoo MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2016
    Count me in pls....:biggrin:

20. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    IDM is my favorite download manger cause it really gives me the true speed of my connection downloading,easy to use & reliable.I hope I win this, so count me in.

The best of luck to all my dear peers.Thank you to all who took part in making this contest.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...