[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The following winners have not replied to the winning PM. They are;
    1-bishnu2073
    2- Rhadoo
    3- lancola
    4-apple_banan
    5-manu19
    6-adrianyujs
    7-m8willm8
    You all have 1more day to reply your winning message. Failing to do so will ultimately void your win and a new winner will be chosen in order from the list.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    The bellow mentioned winners didn't reply the winning PM in the allotted time (5 days) so the new winners are selected in order from the list. The new winners have 3 days to reply the winning PM.
    1-bishnu2073
    2- Rhadoo
    3- lancola
    4-apple_banan
    5-manu19
    6-adrianyujs
    7-m8willm8

------------------
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    I have yet to see where my post violated the rules.

Frankly I'm really disappointed, not because the missed chance, which I care relatively. But because that "creative" way to manage the rules is really unpleasant.

In the previous threads I read some mentions to people excluded, and about the motivations.

In my case my message was deleted silently, no public nor private mention about that. Surely not the way to go.

4. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Being an older and respected member here you should not have to debate like this. 1st. you have replied to someone else other than the OP. Secondly your post doesn't indicate that you've entered the giveaway. That's the reason for deletion.

P.S- if you need a license I can give it to you.