[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaaway!! IDM acclerates download speed to the maximum speed and has a very good media grabber.

2. Ivana.ivancica

Ivana.ivancica MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank You
    I want IDM for unlimited downloads
    Best feature that i like is it download files with high speed with one click
    Very easy to use.

3. manhtom

manhtom MDL Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Undoubtedly, IDM is the best download manager in the market. It delivers faster download speed than normally. Also, its browser integration is outstanding. No download manager can beat IDM, even come close to. In other words, it never disappoints me.

4. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    Many thanks, internet.download.manager has been my companion since it emerged from the depths. a amazing program that shouldn't be missing on each pc. Thank you so much

5. leekc

leekc MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I like the fast download speeds the most. Also batch downloading and automatic click downloads.

6. pagend

pagend MDL Novice

Nov 18, 2014
    I like IDM because it is very easy to use, simple interface and suitable for the browser on my machine. IDM can load in batches or in ascending order, the fastest download speed. IDM is the best software for downloading files and is my dream software that gets genuine licenses for personal use. Thank you!

7. Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice MDL Member

Mar 30, 2011
    I love IDM because it allows you to download files at maximum speed by opening more connections for a download than a regular browser or other download managers do. It's the best download accelerator down there for this simple reason. It can also manage file types very well by organising them into folders. The browser integration is also excellent and very handy, and so is the mini-bar to download videos.

8. Froginfog

Froginfog MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    I want to win a license for this program because it gives the possibility of faster downloading files from the network. Besides, this is probably the best file manager I know.

9. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need license Internet Download Manager to speed up downloading files with poor sources, quick and easy sort download files and configure the download schedule.

I like the setup function for scheduled operation, which will configure the program so that it will pump at a convenient moment.

10. frootloop

frootloop MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    I like how you can change the download link and continue the download, which is pretty cool. Thanks for the giveaway!

11. BrokenDaily

BrokenDaily MDL Junior Member

Jun 14, 2017
    what pagend and Spider-Vice said sums up whatever I could say; during the brief time I used the IDM trial with chrome, it helped more so than any download accelerator I could get on chrome (would like if IDM could download from MEGA like MegaDownloader does, but thats a different issue), download segments definitely help download the WHOLE of the file faster than one single file, and the startup option is good as well; whatever happens, happens

thank you for the giveaway

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. mpyrdaitghiatparla

mpyrdaitghiatparla MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2017
    "Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most"

I would like to use the IDM on my Windows VPS Server. I like the speed and stability.
    Thanks

13. tqthtxt

tqthtxt MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2017
    Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a solution for you to download many files online, from videos, music files to images and documents. IDM owns a very simple interface but contains loads of exciting downloading features that will surprise you every time you explore and use. With IDM, downloading files, even heavyweight files, is now just a matter of your hand.

14. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Thanks for this great giveaway
    IDM is the best Downloading software ever used.i already have one but that license getting expire end of this month.
    So p/s count me in too...

15. NegouSynn

NegouSynn MDL Novice

Apr 1, 2015
    IDM is the best download manager I have use. It fast and stable.

16. lyguy

lyguy MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2012
    Thank you both IDM and MDL for this giveaway, I have tried various download managers but IDM wins the race hands down, IDM the best.

17. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.

Amongst all the usual features of IDM, I specifically came across one feature that I want to mention.

While downloading a file from say GoogleDrive or any other site, usually the session will expire after sometime. Despite this, IDM won\’t discard the already downloaded partial file, but it allows opening the same page again and picking up the file to continue further with the download. This is very helpful as I’m on limited bandwidth and cannot afford to discard partial downloads due to session timeout.

Thanks,
    Grr

18. venioni

venioni MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Nice app,i hope to win license.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. darkblue

darkblue MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2010
    Thank you IDM and MDL for the giveaway!
    I need a free license of IDM to use it everyday in my win10 pro system.
    The feature of IDM I like most is the dynamic segmented downloading: helps max my adsl line speed every time!

20. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    I'm using it since many years now and never found a similar one. Very esay to use. So please count me in. many thx for the giveaway