[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade2

blade2 MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2015
    I love IDM because I have slow connection and sometimes my download fails. With IDM I can resume my downloads.

2. moh.umer

moh.umer MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2015
    I'd like to win IDM because I love downloading stuff at the maximum possible speed :cool:

3. juve

juve MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2015
    I like the way IDM grabs videos off almost all streaming websites, also its scheduler. I'd like to have an original license key for such a handy program.

4. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    IDM is simply the best in its category. Download acceleration, video download, download refresh, etc are good features.

5. neps4u

neps4u MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2010
    Must have app for internet user's ..

[​IMG]

6. Egrupov

Egrupov MDL Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Thank you! IDM is good reason to downloading every thing!

7. melwin

melwin MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2012
    Thank you for the give aways :)

Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager ?

Answer : After I tried the free version of IDM I found out IDM is very powerful download manager and I like it a lot :)

And I am working in university video animation editor project that need to download a lot of video from google project video source.

That why I need the IDM licence :).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. malimiller

malimiller MDL Novice

May 31, 2017
    Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I use IDM to download everything. I've been using it for as long as I can remember.

9. raghwendra123

raghwendra123 MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2012
    I like that IDM provides different queues for downloading, but where it beats everything else is in video/audio downloads. It finds video on any website and you can begin downloading in a click.
    I need a licence as I am a student and IDM helps me download video lectures in a breeze. No fear of expiring links just before exams!

10. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for giveaway. :)

I like IDM because it is excellent when it comes to downloading videos from YouTube, and also reliable when resuming broken downloads without starting over.

11. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    I have a slow connection so I need the program .
    resume download feature is very useful

12. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    IDM is one of the best download managers. I like its video grabber most.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

13. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #73 Aninvitedsoul, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    What we remember about people is their good deeds,how much they're willing to give,not expecting a reward or even a thank you, and how they treat us with kindness and respect.I want to fervently thank Sid_16 for his appreciated efforts to present offers to MDL members which is not an easy job to do.In this thread Sid_16 wrote" for our awesome members" and this kind of decency and respect is really really wonderful and is a step forward,as I see It,for better manners of communication between MDL peers.I'm 'awesome:hypocrite:,thank you,you're more than awesome Sid_16.:hug2: So thank you all for trying to make us happy.All members efforts are appreciated.I'm really happy as I see this section of MDL forums is getting more and more active.
    I believe IDM is everyone's companion and it deservedly gained it's excellent reputation.It gives me full speed as it quickly captures downloads.It has all the options that satisfy my needs and it has frequent updates to improve it's performance and properly integrate with different browsers and OSs.So,keep your good work up to stay on the top.For sure please count me in.I wish you all good luck and I'm already happy for those who will win.:)
    EFA11,you are still here with us.You're spirit set the example of dedication.We miss you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. sekaiali

sekaiali MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2012
    It's the best download manager I've used. Hope I can win this.

15. fLOW.

fLOW. MDL Senior Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Best feature from IDM for me is the grab which detects and downloads media from websites. Been using the free version so count me in on this. Thanks for the giveaway :)

16. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Internet Download Manager is the best and fast download tool which supports resume of download, browsers and host files. That is the best feature I like most and that's why I like to win and test it.

17. DreamExtractor

DreamExtractor MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2017
    Thanks for the contest, IDM is one of the best downloader.

18. conroe0001

conroe0001 MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2011
    IDM has been very useful to me but right now, I'm using a cracked copy. I will purchase license for 2 PCs.

19. ahczwudichao

ahczwudichao MDL Junior Member

May 1, 2013
    thanks for giveaway

great app to have

hope to win it

i really like that With IDM i can download anything at by best bandwidth

20. tony bombata

tony bombata MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2009
    would love to return to idm. haven't used it in a loong time