[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    I tried it before and was impressed by its reliability, and the ability to resume download, which saved me time and bandwidth.
    I need a free license because this will give me a chance to thoroughly evaluate this software before I possibly purchase more license for my other computers.

2. E1uSiv3

E1uSiv3 MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2013
    The best download manager out. Been using for long. Love this software...

Please count me in for the giveaway!

3. tavrez

tavrez MDL Senior Member

Sep 28, 2015
    It's really best DL manager around, tried many things, all of them buggy or slow.
    This one is really fast and their developers do really good in updating it in time.

4. ogfrm

ogfrm MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2009
    IDM is the fastest and easy to use download manager.

Please count me in for the giveaway

5. AM!NE

AM!NE MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2017
    I always loved to use Internet Download Manager, i really need this software with original license for updating and using.

6. b3k4n1154n

b3k4n1154n MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2017
    I see no alternatives for IDM

7. S66

S66 MDL Novice

Dec 31, 2010
    I need a IDM licence because I have become addicted to it from using it on my desktop, and now MUST have it on my laptop.
    It just makes downloads sooo much faster!
    IDM rocks! :)

https://
    twitter.com/Six_SixSix/status/916591619465371648

8. lugerr

lugerr MDL Novice

Oct 6, 2017
    I want IDM for unlimited downloads. It fast and stable.
    Thanks
    Please count me in for the giveaway!

9. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thanks for the contest!
    IDM is my favourite program for downloads. It may accelerate the downloading process. It has many usefull fatures that help me.

10. sweetvivek007

sweetvivek007 MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2010
    IDM is the best download manager i have seen till now in ages. It is fast and very convenient to use and also take no resources in the pc. Hoping to win

11. gm0yskie

gm0yskie MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2017
    IDM is the best download manager simply because it is the only download manager that's fast and reliable. Straightforward interface and great functions. I need a license because I only use IDM as my download manager. Cheers!

12. sawa

sawa MDL Junior Member

Jul 22, 2010
    I can't imagine my life without IDM! In my opinion it's the best download accelerator ever!

13. Prezzi

Prezzi MDL Junior Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Thanks for the promotion.

I need the IDM, because it has the function of batch downloads, pause and continue donwloads and the principal accelerates my downloads a lot, I can only have the maximum speed of downloads using IDM. My internet is not the best, but with IDM, my downloads are better.

Thank you.

14. darioampuy

darioampuy MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2015
    why would i need a license... well, i live in a zone where the max speed is 1mbps adsl that only works as intended at night because the ISP has overselled the bandwith. without a download manager it becomes impossible to get large files from the internet or to queue them for later download when the connection is less populated. i have tried several managers but internet download manager covers up the jobs i need (file manager, stream downloader, site capture) instead of having 3 or 4 programs i can do all with IDM which is awersome.
    instead of waiting for youtube to buffer the videos (which usually fails to do) i can download them at any quality with IDM
    instead of having to go to the next town to watch an online course i can download the source using IDM. most of the other managers doesn't even detect the stream.
    the features i like the most are those that other managers fail to fullfill, like capturing uncommon streaming sources other than youtube or dailymotion

15. sylph123

sylph123 MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2017
    Thanks for this giveaway! I've used IDM for almost 7 years, I think, and IDM is definitely the best download software if not for downloading bittorrent contents or magnetic-url contents
    1. the speed is super fast for its muti-thread tech and more(since I've tried many other tools with multi-thread functions,like FDM, EagleGet, etc, but IDM is much better for its speed stability for most kinds of downloading resources).
    2. the classification for the downloading files is handy, you can even create rules about it.
    3. the proxy function is also a function I like, quite essential for someone who's network is under some special conditions.
    4. there's always more to tell for IDM's all kinds of specific features. lol. :)

16. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Thank you for the contest!
    Internet Download Manager is one of the best software for PC. It helps to dowload files from internet. It is very effective tool with many features. It is easy to use. I would like to win to have the best download manager.

17. Biblereader

Biblereader MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2012
    For nine years I have used IDM and several other download managers but IDM stands out the best for all my downloads. My system is incomplete without IDM installed and in the years to come, it will remain an outstanding and amazing software among other download managers.

18. mstzl

mstzl MDL Novice

May 23, 2017
    #98 mstzl, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    "Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager "
    I think Internet Download Manager is one of the fastest download tools.Utilizing intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology, Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times. In addition to this there is no other reason . thank you a lot.

19. attiahf

attiahf MDL Novice

Nov 17, 2012
    I love IDM becouse he assist me in big file with my limited internet activity. Of course resume download is my favorite option with respect to poor internet speed. IDM make my life easy

20. denzel

denzel MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    I love IDM, really the BEST download manager :)