[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeepWillys58

JeepWillys58 MDL Addicted

Nov 6, 2010
    Thank you sid_16.

I need the license to be able to download my files with tranquility, no errors and quickly, there are several reasons for this, integrating it with the browsers is excellent, it can segment the files in up to 32 parts, it can turn off the PC after completing the download , I can pause the download and download afterwards, it manages to use every available connection when needed and does it with an incredible ease.

I would love to be one of the fortunate lucky ones to win this that is by far the best downloads management software!

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TarikHKJ

TarikHKJ MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2016
    I have seen nothing like IDM, its the best around, Updates download speeds fast and has good integration with browsers

It would be awesome to receive this license

3. Dilara34

Dilara34 MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2017
    Internet Download Manager is the best and fast download tool which supports resume of download, browsers and host files.
    IDM is one of the best downloader. I need a license for it.
    Thanks

4. omas_2110

omas_2110 MDL Novice

Nov 19, 2016
    The feature that I like the most in IDM is the scheduler and the web browser integration it makes downloading very easy

Please count me in for the giveaway!!!

5. duwright40

duwright40 MDL Novice

Jan 14, 2015
    IDM is the best downloader on the market for Me .Been using it for years and i love it. Thanks for the Giveaway whoohoo

6. Ha91

Ha91 MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2010
    I have been using IDM for the past five years, using my brother's license, or so and it is one of the best softwares out there, which supports myriads of websites.

It is a lot lighter and has excellent integration modules, which virtually integrate with any software.

This software helped me greatly in the transition from GetRight and i initially thought that there was no software to replace it.

Over the course of my usage, I have recommended this software to almost everyone I am close with and they have bought this software.

Unfortunately, since I am a student, I cannot afford this software as I hail from an underprivileged country.

Whether I win the license or not - I know that it will never cease to amaze people and create an IDM stardom.

7. LastWords

LastWords MDL Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Please count me in..
    IDM is the best program out there for accelerating the all kind of downloads. Its all features are useful and owsome.

8. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    Idm is the best download software
    I like being able to resume downloads
    where they stayed.
    thanks for the giveaway.

9. alpx

alpx MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway!!
    Best download manager and very fast download

10. Alinp007

Alinp007 MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2014
    The best download manager available in the market right now ..... supports fast downloading with resuming even with weak internet connections. Most important of all it supports downloading from various tube sites. Thanks Tonec for making such a good product.

11. genxu

genxu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    IDM offers a unique technology to accelerate downloads, it increases the download speed up to 5 times, and resume interrupted downloads files in an automatic fast way. Based on this, I think the IDM is effective and worth having.
    many thanks to you.

12. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    #112 Dark Knight, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    I have heard good things about IDM, i would like to give it a run before maybe purchasing their lifetime license.

I'm In !

****EDIT**** - Sid, remove me from this contest. I downloaded the trial version, like it so much I purchased a lifetime license.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. exchaos

exchaos MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2016
    Thanks for this giveaway.
    I really like IDM because it is able to download embedded videos and refresh expiring links.

14. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    I really like to have a free IDM license because it has Download Speed Acceleration, which a normal browser downloader don't have. Always a fan of this.

15. janice1234

janice1234 MDL Novice

May 19, 2015
    i love idm parallel download

16. venioni

venioni MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2014
    nice software.

17. cdavisdeco

cdavisdeco MDL Senior Member

Jul 8, 2015
    I've used many download managers but IDM is the best. It's fast, stable and powerful. Thanks for the giveaway. Please count me in.

18. namon2345

namon2345 MDL Novice

Aug 12, 2015
    I want license Internet Download Manager because i want full feature like update without problem and dynamics segmentation feature is the best feature to use internet speed efficiently. I really like queue download mode and IDM is the best download software.
    I wish i can win.

19. lynnig

lynnig MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2015
    Another "great bit of kit", or so I have heard. Please consider me for this.

20. Marcelino Domingo Jr

Oct 12, 2017
    Thank you for this giveaway.

I've been downloading files and apps many times for years now. I've also tried different download managers but failed in their representations. The feature of IDM that it automatically resume downloading interrupted downloads what I like most particularly in our area where internet signal is very intermittent. I also like its attribute of increasing download speed. I wish I win.