[Giveaway /Contest for 20 licenses] of NetLimiter Pro version 4.x.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    i need this program as second layer firewall to windows firewall
    and view every connection that each process make

2. BoW_86

BoW_86 MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2013
    Great! this is a fantastic software.
    Please count me in.
    Thanks in advance :)

3. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    NetLimiter is client-side traffic shaping and monitoring software for the Windows operating system.
    Net limiter helps look over the incoming and outgoing Internet traffic passing by their computers, and limit upload and download transfer rates used by the connected devices or programs.It would be great having software like that on my computer.

4. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway !
    NetLimiter Pro does lets you see the active connections and helps to monitor the amount of traffic.
    Moreover, you can create rules to limit the in/out traffic of a selected application permanently
    or between a time interval.

5. linknkm

linknkm MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I need NetLimiter because it allows us to monitor our network traffic in real time.

6. Optimus303

Optimus303 MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2016
    I like to know what programs connect to the Internet. This program really helps in this. Clear and simple to use. Imposing limits is a very useful feature.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

7. windwind

windwind MDL Novice

May 24, 2010
    people with quotas and bandwidth of the Internet is not limited might not really need these great apps, but I unfortunately only have speed and internet quota is limited, the reason I need an application that can set a priority bandwidth to the internet quota mine is not wasted, this application I wait , I hope I'm lucky

8. Rhadoo

Rhadoo MDL Junior Member

May 26, 2009
    Me and NetLimiter go all the way back to 2005 when I had an Internet subscription that had a 2 GB traffic quota per month. Had I crossed the limit, the extra traffic fees would really increase the amount of money that I owed to the ISP, so controlling the amount of traffic that went in and out of my computer was imperiously necessary. Then I found this beautiful tool called NetLimiter 1.3 that allowed me to do just that and more. If you have a slow Internet connection it can greatly help you reduce the latency caused by intense downloads or uploads, so that you can download things and play your favorite online games at the same time. Also, if you share your Internet connection with your family / friends / neighbors and you don't want to hog all the available bandwidth with your downloads, NetLimiter also comes in handy. Over the years the application kept evolving with improvements to the interface, the firewall component has been added, the traffic charts and the possibility to divide between the Internet traffic and the local one.

Fast forward to 2016 and I still feel the need to have it installed on my machine although I have a 1 Gbps fiber optics connection now straight into my apartment. Good job, NetLimiter! You've definitely won my heart as we've grown together and I'd really like to own a license in my own name. :)

9. Compusmurf

Compusmurf MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2016
    I've been using the trial version for the last few weeks to throttle some photo uploads (and dropbox) and such and make sure my work connection has priority. It seems to work fine. I like the history where I can peek at what else happens to be stealing bandwidth and slow it down if I deem it unimportant.

10. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

Why Netlimiter?
    Gain control over your bandwidth and get better overview through network statistics.
    Limit and restrict your software's bandwidth to your needs and use it as a simple outgoing firewall.
    I also like its clean and simple user interface which can be intuitively used.

I don't use facebook, hope twitter is also fine.
    https://twitter.com/FortunesWebb/status/715277356827557892

11. Gyagram

Gyagram MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    NetLimiter is one of the best network traffic software.

Really helps in setting priority for bandwidth. Love it.

Count me in please. Thanks.

12. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I need it for full control of my Network and Full control of internet bandwidth over applications and computers

13. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need NetLimiter for monitoring my aplications in real time. I want to limit bandwidth of some of my programs.

14. siddie

siddie MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2016
    Thanks so much for the giveaway.

I need NetLimiter Pro because I have to balance the usage of bandwidth for different program, eg: windows update. It also helps to set priorities of the connections for different programs, especially useful for online games.

15. vhick

vhick MDL Novice

May 29, 2011
    Why I like Netlimiter Pro?

I can give priorities to the certain programs on the fly, managing bandwidth so you cannot consume all the allotted bandwidth specially in metered connection.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

16. SPACE_GHOST

SPACE_GHOST MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
  17. majidsaleh

majidsaleh MDL Novice

Apr 5, 2016
    Thanks for nice giveaway.

I like to have netlimiter coz I want to limit speed for some of my softwares.

18. sohappyar

sohappyar MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2016
    I need NetLimiter Pro because I have to share my internet connection with my roommates. Unfortunately they love to play online games and bittorrent very much and very often, so I find a bit slow while downloading some large files. I need it to portect my web traffic usage.

Besides, it's useful as I easily set up limits due to its simple but helpful, user-friendly UI.

Thank you for the nice giveaway.

19. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thanks for this giveaway.

Why I need Netlimiter Pro
    ADSL2+ slow internet connection and i want to control for better browsing.

Why I like Netlimiter Pro

This software i never used but seems look very good for me. hope to win this.

20. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    COunt me in! :clap: i need netlimeter to manage the bandwidth uses by my applications and to allow\disallow any program to connect on internet. thank you!